TV Aerial Specialists Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend TV Aerial Specialists Ltd
Read TV Aerial Specialists Ltd Reviews

About TV Aerial Specialists Ltd:

Fast and affordable TV, Aerial & Satellite installation specialists.

sales@tvaerialspecialists.co.uk

Tell us how TV Aerial Specialists Ltd made you happy
Decent job but engineer was rude and obnoxious. Also, price quoted on the telephone was inflated on arrival then told VAT was on top as well - even though it was a domestic order to a domestic property
Booked in twice for TV wall mounting, 'couldnt' give a quote over the phone. Twice waited in all day and no one turned up. Twice had to cancel as 'engineer unreachable' and not coming anymore. Major delays between contacting and availability. Contacted alternative company, price given straight away, booked in within 2 days, engineers turn up bright and early, excellent work. Regret not contacting the other company first and wasting my time with these!
Took the day off work to get my TV aerial fixed for Christmas and the engineer didn't turn up!!! Couldn't be more disappointed with the service I received from TV Aerial Specialist, I would recommend booking elsewhere!
Booked to have an appointment with an engineer on Saturday 16th nov. They rang the day before to confirm that engineer will be coming late morning/early afternoon time. I waited in all morning and heard nothing so I called the office who said they’ll find out what time the engineer was coming. I then had a call from the engineer saying he’ll be coming soon and he’d call me when he’s on his way. I waited for an additional 3 hours and heard nothing. I then called the engineer back on his mobile, which went straight to voicemail. I also called the main office which also went to voicemail. I’m assuming they closed and went home without letting me know. I therefore wasted my entire Saturday waiting for an engineer that had no intention of turning up. Extremely poor and unprofessional service.
My job took over three months to complete. The three engineers that visited were friendly but unfortunately the quality of work was shocking. The second engineer brought me a bunch of flowers to apologise for the state of the first engineers work. They have made a mess of my wall. The bracket they installed was not the right one so they adapted it by drilling a larger hole in it and when that didn’t work they just bent the bracket backwards to enable them to connect a cable. I had little to no communication from the company during the three months telling me the status of the job. I definitely would not recommend and would never use again.
Ripped off me Mrs was not happy £83 to put a end for the Ariel not happy at all
Would like to have rated but no one turned up or even bothered to call me! Terrible customer service!
TV Aerial Specialists Ltd is rated 4.64 based on 168 reviews