TV Aerial Specialists Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend TV Aerial Specialists Ltd
Read TV Aerial Specialists Ltd Reviews

About TV Aerial Specialists Ltd:

Fast and affordable TV, Aerial & Satellite installation specialists.

sales@tvaerialspecialists.co.uk

Tell us how TV Aerial Specialists Ltd made you happy
Still no response when putting a complaint in. Was told someone would call me back but nothing two days later.
Terrible service and terrible unhelpful attitude of receptionist. Had an ariel fitted which I was under the impression it would be either on the chimney stack or at the back of the house like every other house on the road. When the guy finished the job and showed me where it was. He had fitted it next to my bedroom window on the wall so it stuck out like a sore thumb!! I was so taken aback and did said it didn't look right to which he just made some flippant comment. I paid stupidly and the guy left. Once he'd left on looking at it properly and a few neighbours commenting it looked terrible I rang this company to see what could be done only to be told I'd be charged to get it moved!! Explained I wasn't told where the position of this would be and presumed it would have been on the roof. If I had of known I'd have never agreed to this! Only to be told nothing could be done. Extremely unprofessional and unhelpful company. DO NOT USE!!
Fantastic service, very quick set up to mount the TV. Explained everything showed how it worked. Reasonably priced.
TV Aerial Specialists Ltd 5 star review on 2nd December 2020
Very good was put up quickly nd looks lovely good services
Easy to contact. Happy to adapt to my hearing loss. Appointment made quickly, confirmation message regarding arrival time received and adhered to. Swift diagnosis of problem, Soon fixed and had my TV up and running. Reasonable charges. Would recommend to friends.
Fantastic service fabulous customer service very friendly nothing to much trouble will recommend to everyone thank you x
Fantastic customer service great guy who came out nothing was to much trouble will definitely recommend these people to everyone thank you for making a old guy so happy x
Great professional service, thank you!
Very polite, efficient and professional service.
Richard who fitted my tv to the wall was an absolute joy. He was very professional and did an excellent job. He is also very likeable.
Excellent service and communication. I arranged a visit for my elderly mother in law, the engineer phoned as promised 30 mins ahead of the job so I could meet him there. Was extremely knowledgeable and used shoe protectors when entering the house. Very neat and high standard of workmanship. Shaun the engineer was an excellent representative of a very professional firm. Easy online payment and gave recommended already to my neighbour.
Sorted out our problem with our signal throughout the house. Nice guys and good service.
A job well done!
Top quality work
Great service - friendly, fast and thorough. Engineer talked me through the options clearly and explained the work to me as he carried it out
The gentleMan fixed my cable lead into the sky box checked it was working he also explained everything to me great guy great service thankyou very much miss Susan keeble
Efficiently efficient 👍🏽
Fast quality service
Many thanks for a wonderful service, phoned on Sunday afternoon , problem was fixed on Monday morning.
Many thanks to you and your wonderful David, he went the extra mile to fix a problem aerial. So all in all we are delighted with the service and the price. Thanks again.
Brilliant service. Job done quickly and efficiently.
Good .........