TV Aerial Specialists Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend TV Aerial Specialists Ltd

About TV Aerial Specialists Ltd: Fast and affordable TV, Aerial & Satellite installation specialists.

sales@tvaerialspecialists.co.uk

How would you rate TV Aerial Specialists Ltd ?

"Had Sean the chief Engineer in yesterday. From start to finish he was great. Explained everything down to a Tee and for the works involved the price was fair. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend."
"Rick was fantastic with us and helped us to understand everything that he was doing. I would most definitely recommend the company to anyone."
"Great service, job was completed promptly and professionally. Work use again! :)"
"Very good service and helpful"
"I did request for John Hickey to come, on arrival Richard arrived and was very chatty and singing, When I told him what John had planned, he said let's look what can be done. He put a splitter on the rear of the property which has worked well. But looking at him he did not seem the right guy to go up on a roof."
"The Service was reliable and professional from start to finish. The tv engineers that fitted my tv on the wall were friendly, professional and did an amazing job."
"You guys offer a great service,the technician that came out to my property was professiona,polite and in time. I would certainly recommend you to family and friends."
"rang on morning of appointment telling us when he would arrive . work done to a excellent standard , would recommend"
"The engineer was so friendly did a fabulous job no mess"
"Reliable all the way from first call. David the engineer was very friendly and knowledgeable and advised well. Would recommend to anyone, thank you."
"Efficient friendly fitter who did a good job, minimal fuss ,minimal mess, although my choice I did think it was a little expensive"
"Reliable, fast, efficient, effective and friendly service! Came on time - and phoned ahead of visit."
"John fixed my tv problem quickly & efficiently. From the quote enqury & actual visit TV Aerial Specialists Ltd have been 100%. Fully recommend them."
"Excellent work by John, arrived on time, clear proposal for the work required, done very efficiently and at a competitive price. Would recommend again, thank you."
"Brilliant, the gentleman was fantastic and very polite, Really made up with his work,"
"Engineer very helpful and very quick to fit all the equipment."
"The engineer had a nice disposition very chatty for a Manc and I was very pleased with the job he did Henry Collings"
"The engineer, Richard, arrived as arranged. He was a very pleasant man and carried out the installation in a very efficient manner. Well done."
"Turned up on time , assessed and fixed the problem with minimal fuss, Definitely not looking to rip you off like some companies. Now happily watching the full compliment of free view channels😀"
"excellent work. friendly and reliable. wouldn't hesitate to recommend"
TV Aerial Specialists Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 48 reviews