TV Aerial Specialists Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend TV Aerial Specialists Ltd

About TV Aerial Specialists Ltd: Fast and affordable TV, Aerial & Satellite installation specialists.

sales@tvaerialspecialists.co.uk

Tell us how TV Aerial Specialists Ltd made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
"Was excellent .. very quick! Sorted the aerial out and managed to separate it into 2 so got one in bedroom and living room! Great signal! Very satisfied... polite."
"The fitter turned up 1 hour late without the tv bracket. Another fitter was meant to meet him to assist him,he never turned up and to top it off my tv is not in the middle of my wall !!!!! (11” gap one side 13”the other)"
"We had a great service as he set up the BT boxes we had just received and found a fault on their box. He did everything he could to sort the problem out even though it was not his equipment at fault it was BT's. Thankyou for your time."
"Very prompt service, Dave was friendly knowledgeable and gave us advice on the products we wanted. Work was carried out next day. Excellent service. Thank you."
"Good service. Quote for work fair. Would recommend to others"
"I have worked in a service and sales environment for 30 years up to Director level. Many companies state what they will do but fail to deliver. This is not the case with TV Aerial specialists Ltd. I had contact from my initial enquiry, the appointment was confirmed the day before and the engineer turned up on time. He was very personable and even put up with my nosy Scottish Terrier stuffing his nose in his tool bag. Well done to all at TV Aerial Specialists who I would thoroughly recommend."
"Delighted. I contacted the service, immediate reply. Followed up with a booking for same week. Even received a phone call confirming the engineer would call out. Engineer, Dave, arrived promptly, assessed the job and gave me a quote. Very cost effective and I gave the go ahead, the job fitting a new aerial and new cables was done same day. He was clean and tidy."
"Richard arrived and was absolutely lovely. We chatted through what I wanted and he made sure I was happy with the tilt before it was signed off. Hung a 43 inch on a tilt bracket. Would highly recomend. Thank you."
"Very efficient, excellent service"
"Excellent service, reasonable charges and courteous, polite engineers. Highly recommended"
"Good service, however my wall was left marked and had a small chip even after I told the fitters that the paint was only a week old."
"The guy that came was very nice did and cracking job and made sure bracket was safe and wasn't going to fall off."
"Great service job well done by a pleasant man"
"Fantastic service for a fantastic price. I’m unsure of the fitters name, small man. Very friendly and ensured I was satisfied before moving on to next part of the job. Would highly recommend."
"Really good service and fast and good Thanks"
"Excellent service, engineer was very polite and wasted no time, and ensuring full service was resumed before leaving."
"Great service! Engineer was efficient friendly and very helpful. Genuinely supportive very personable and I felt reassured that the reception problems I had encountered were dealt with. Thank you."
"Fast and reliable ,pleasant staff very helpfull .will be using again"
"Very easy to deal with and job was done in just over an hour. Dave was extremely friendly and helped us make the right decision for placing our 42” TV on the our new wall. Would definitely recommend to others and use again. Thank you"
TV Aerial Specialists Ltd is rated 4.88 based on 73 reviews