TV Aerial Specialists Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend TV Aerial Specialists Ltd
Read TV Aerial Specialists Ltd Reviews

About TV Aerial Specialists Ltd:

Fast and affordable TV, Aerial & Satellite installation specialists.

sales@tvaerialspecialists.co.uk

Tell us how TV Aerial Specialists Ltd made you happy
Your visit was entirely successful and the engineer friendly and helpful. Thank you for the prompt and speedy visit.
We live in a poor reception area or rather we did until Shaun appeared! He fitted three more aerial sockets so now we are able to watch television in diferent rooms. We found him ultra professional, methodical and friendly. We cannot praise him highly enough. He even wanted to knoww where our vacuum cleaner was so he could tidy up after himself. We would recommend him and the company he works for to anybody. The price quoted was very reasonable with no hidden extras! Thank you Shaun!!
Your installer was professional, punctual and polite, he shown a good understanding of my requirements and nothing was too much trouble, I recommend this company to anyone requiring a tv wall mounted.
TV Aerial Specialists Ltd 4 star review on 6th September 2021
Great guy so helpful and knew exactly what was wrong, put it right in no time and a very jolly man we had a laugh with him don't remember his name, if l have any other trouble l will definitely be giving you a ring.
I had Shaun visit to help put a 75 inch tv on the wall and hide the wiring. Knowledgeable, friendly, professional and helpful I thought the service provided good value for money. The back office support seems like it could be improved from the few conversations i had.
Efficient and friendly.
Shaun was prompt, his customer service and knowledge was superb. He was professional and friendly and gave us great confidence in the repair he was doing for us. No obligation quote for the job and did it whilst he was here as we were happy with the quote. Highly recommended
The price was a lot better than I expected, the work was done quickly and efficiently. Friendly service.
Really knowledgeable engineer top class service would highly recommend this company
Awesome! Everything was sorted out fast and professionally. The engineer was helpful and gave us good advise.
The TV aerial was great and very reassuring and did a proper job and made sure any worries I had was addressed.
A thoroughly professional job from start to finish. My problem was diagnosed and the solution expertly implemented within the specialists 1 hour visit. Extremely satisfied in all respects.
Located the problem with our aerial in record time & had us up & running in record time Exellent job
Rearranged an appointment, wasted my day, then failed to turn up Rubbish service Ken Fairweather
Shaun came and sorted all my reception issues efficiently and professionally. No more buffering thank goodness! I would highly recommend Shaun of TV Aerial Specialists. Thank you. Barbara Hudson
The engineer Richard was very helpful, he went though all the options , was efficient , hard working and made a really good job
Excellent service done promptly and fast would recommend to anyone
TV cables re routed behind chimney breast. Explained options clearly, work neatly done, all mess cleaned. Personable helpful guys. Shame job was cancelled twice!
Very professional service. Nice guys who explained everything well and cleaned up after themselves. Work done to a high standard just as I wanted. On closer inspection they thought my bracket would not be ideal for TV but they didn’t change their quote, rather provided a new bracket free of charge. Very good company and would recommend.
Shaun and Rick did a great job, always checking we were happy with things as the job was progressing. Highly recommend, left everywhere tidy
TV Aerial Specialists Ltd is rated 4.69 based on 249 reviews