TV Aerial Specialists Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend TV Aerial Specialists Ltd
Read TV Aerial Specialists Ltd Reviews

About TV Aerial Specialists Ltd:

Fast and affordable TV, Aerial & Satellite installation specialists.

sales@tvaerialspecialists.co.uk

Tell us how TV Aerial Specialists Ltd made you happy
Top quality work
Great service - friendly, fast and thorough. Engineer talked me through the options clearly and explained the work to me as he carried it out
The gentleMan fixed my cable lead into the sky box checked it was working he also explained everything to me great guy great service thankyou very much miss Susan keeble
Efficiently efficient 👍🏽
Fast quality service
Many thanks for a wonderful service, phoned on Sunday afternoon , problem was fixed on Monday morning.
Many thanks to you and your wonderful David, he went the extra mile to fix a problem aerial. So all in all we are delighted with the service and the price. Thanks again.
Brilliant service. Job done quickly and efficiently.
Good .........
Richard was very friendly and helpful
Dave fitted our tv onto the wall and did a marvellous job!!
He telephoned prior to his arrival and was bang on time. He took his time to do a perfect tidy job!
Many thanks Dave!!
We will definitely use this service in the future! 👍😉
excellent and prompt,would strongly recommend
Brilliant service from Dave. Prompt arrival great job.very clean and tidy worker. Would highly recommend
Contact within 5 mins of leaving enquiry, technician with me within 45 mins, job finished 1 hour later. No mess, friendly service. Highly recommended.
Really helpful and honest service.
Like many other of the reviews below (the real ones, probably) we had a terrible experience - cancelled appointments, late arrival, poor quality product, shoddily installed, and nobody willing to speak to me to put it right.

We spent a lot on this installation (£350) and it is third rate. Don't even bother with a quote.
A below standard review is always debatable. Companies are supposed to take it on the chin and move on.

I have never publicly replied to a review before but now is the time.

You will never please EVERY customer it’s just not possible.

The installation involved chasing out and re-plastering the wall to conceal the cables in conduit and then installing a TV on a flat to the wall mount.

It was time consuming and (OBVIOUSLY) was the best quotation offered to the customer.

The installation and invoice was signed off and the customer was happy.

Weeks later we were asked to re-visit as the customer said the bracket wasn’t as close to the wall as he would like. As it’s a flat to the wall bracket it could not physically get any closer to the wall.

Whilst on site we adjusted the bracket to the best of its capabilities and explained to the customer it was in its optimal position.

We were asked to return a second time and discovered the bracket had been sprained by the customer trying to get the TV closer to the wall. The customer at this point requested an additional Tv point to a different room but refused to pay the amount required to carry out the works correctly, so we didn’t proceed.

The final demand from the customer was to suggest he sourced a different TV wall bracket and for us to refund the money for the ( now damaged ) existing TV bracket and for us to install it for him at no additional cost.

I feel this is unacceptable and unfair, we have bent over backwards and have been given a 1 Star review for our troubles.

No doubt the customer will have a different understanding but there is always two sides to a story and there is only so much you can do to try to make someone happy.

S Howard. MD.
THE TV AERIAL SPECIALISTS LTD.
Excellent quick and efficient service and so polite.
He was very kind and very polite .
He worked with very perfection.
I really appreciate
Booked in twice for TV wall mounting, 'couldnt' give a quote over the phone. Twice waited in all day and no one turned up. Twice had to cancel as 'engineer unreachable' and not coming anymore. Major delays between contacting and availability. Contacted alternative company, price given straight away, booked in within 2 days, engineers turn up bright and early, excellent work. Regret not contacting the other company first and wasting my time with these!
Absolutely fantastic service from our engineer! Quick resolution to our issue and great guy!

Thank you!
Took the day off work to get my TV aerial fixed for Christmas and the engineer didn't turn up!!!

Couldn't be more disappointed with the service I received from TV Aerial Specialist, I would recommend booking elsewhere!
TV Aerial Specialists Ltd is rated 4.66 based on 181 reviews