TV Aerial Specialists Ltd Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend TV Aerial Specialists Ltd

About TV Aerial Specialists Ltd: Fast and affordable TV, Aerial & Satellite installation specialists.

sales@tvaerialspecialists.co.uk

Tell us how TV Aerial Specialists Ltd made you happy

"Excellent service. Really friendly and fixed in about 5 mins. I will use again or recommend. Thankyou"
"Top guy, fast and professional"
"Good service would recommend"
"Excellent and prompt Aw service very helpful"
"Problem with sky dish , repaired and new cable fitted , technician was David from Bury , very professional , nice friendly man sorted everything at a very reasonable price Would highly recommend."
"Had my TV mounted on the wall by a professional and polite young man. Would definitely recommend. Thank you."
"Excellent service. Options well explained. Good price. Aerial fitted with minimum of fuss by friendly technician TV Aerial Specialists were recommended by a neighbour and they didn’t disappoint. I would certainly recommend them."
"Good efficient service, turned up on time did the necessary tests and explained what was needed. As he was leaving I noticed something in the garden what at the time didn’t recognise and asked it it was anything to do with him, the Fitter said no and went. I noticed later that the object was from the top of our waste pipe (the part to stop birds nesting), the next day I phoned him directly on his mobile and explained where it was from, his reaction was “have birds starting nesting, if they do give us a call back and I will sort it, or if in the area I will call and put it back on."
"I was so pleased with my TV aerial man. He was pleasant, helpful and got the job done really quickly. Wouldnt hesitate in using you again or passing your details on"
"The Engineer was very professional from start to finish. Will recommend to all of my family. If 6 Stars were an option that’s what it would have been"
"We recently had a 55 inch curved tv mounted to the wall. Dave arrived first thing in the morning and completed the job with no mess whatsoever. We are very happy with the way it changes our living room and will be using Tv Aerial Specialists in the near future to mount a tv in my sons bedroom."
"Fantastic, really friendly fitter absolutely spot on thank you very much really over the moon with the TV on the wall"
"Decent job but engineer was rude and obnoxious. Also, price quoted on the telephone was inflated on arrival then told VAT was on top as well - even though it was a domestic order to a domestic property"
"Very friendly and helpful, explained everything that he did and what the signal meter strength meant, Dave was very professional, thank you. Phil Heywood."
"Very cooperative and competent."
"Quick, friendly, offered a good selection of aerials for me to choice from. Kept me updated throughout the process and I would recommend to others. Very happy customer."
"Shoddy workmanship, left white cable on show outside of building against red brickwork in a conservation area !! Not even vertical or horizontal with the brickwork but diagonal!! I had to make him change it, so then I had an unnecessary joint outside!! He connected the cable fitting on the inside without first slipping on a white sleeve which conceals the hole in the brickwork!! Now I'm left with the hole in the brickwork on show and the sleeve sitting on top of my radiator!! Rubbish workmanship would never use this company again nor recommend them."
"Great job. Came out, quoted and did the job same day. Tidied up and everything! Fab work."
"Very knowledgable, very helpful, punctual, tidy, friendly and professional. Would recommend."
"Ripped off me Mrs was not happy £83 to put a end for the Ariel not happy at all"
TV Aerial Specialists Ltd is rated 4.71 based on 124 reviews