True Traveller Reviews

of reviewers recommend True Traveller
Read True Traveller Reviews

About True Traveller:

True Traveller - Travel Insurance designed by Travellers

When travelling overseas, the one thing you should never skimp on is your travel insurance cover, as should things go wrong you want the very best cover for you and your possessions.

At The True Traveller, we’re used to advising people on travelling all around the world, and due to feedback from our customers we’ve changed our insurance website, made it even better value and extended the range of products.

On Single Trips, we offer three Policies called True Value, Traveller and Traveller Plus. True Value is designed for travellers under 40 years of age, and is designed for last minute travellers and backpackers. The Traveller policy, our most popular, is designed for holiday makers and adventurous travellers alike, and Traveller Plus gives enhanced medical and cancellation cover.

On our Multi Trip Policies, again we offer the Traveller policy valid for unlimited trips throughout the year for durations up to 30 days, and the Traveller Plus policy which offers enhanced cover for unlimited trips lasting up to 70 days. We also have a budget True Value Policy for travellers under 40 years of age.

We’ve tried to get the prices as keen as possible on all our insurances. This means on the Single Trip and Multi-Trip you have the option to exclude Baggage Cover as this may well be covered in your Home Contents insurance; you also have the option to add-in different activity packs. The Traveller Pack covers 92 of the regular holiday activities which you will get involved in, and covers clerical/non-manual work as standard. The Adventure Pack covers a further 41 activities and is designed for the more adventurous traveller and backpacker, covering trekking to 4,600m, as well as volunteer work and manual work. The Extreme and Ultimate Packs covers all the more extreme and ultimate adventures. The Extreme covers trekking over 4,600m to any altitude, as well as Scuba Diving to 50M. The Ultimate covers Hang Gliding, Mountaineering and Polo to name just three of the Ultimate adventures!

insurance@truetraveller.com

6 Drakes Courtyard, Kilburn High Road, London

Excellent service
Easy to organise and simple to make the payment.
I've no idea how good True Traveller are. They've taken my money and answered a query promptly but as I haven't had reason to claim I really don't know so middle of the road 3 stars it is.
Not yet travelled but easy to talk to someone on the phone for advice
Very good service. We had proof of insurance for Thailand within a few hours
very easy fair and affordable.
Easy to book and all the info I needed online without having to call. Great value too!
Very helpful and knowledgeable
Excellent company and very efficient. Accidentally chose incorrect insurance for my needs, got in touch and this was sorted and fixed within 24 hours. Great customer service.
When no-one in the uk would provide onward insurance having been travelling for over a year, True traveller had no issues and the process was so simple and a verbal conversation and return call was superb customer service.
Great company.
True Traveller have been excellent with all the changes that I have had to make to my policy over the last 2 years due to changes in travel restrictions. Nothing has been too much trouble, they have carefully listened, understood and sorted out everything. Whilst I haven't had to make a claim (fingers crossed I won't need to), I would unreservedly recommend them to anyone looking for specialist travel cover.
I've always been very happy with the service and communications. Thank you. It's reassuring to travel with True Traveller.
Thank you as always for a great price, super service, such a top company to deal with!
Buying insurance very easy and staff very helpful in resolving a mistake I made.
All the coverage I needed for my trek in Nepal, and helpful call staff who ensured I made the correct selections online
The best travel insurance than I tried, I never had a problem with them, and always than I had to claim for payback my medical bills they did. In my opinion perfect balance between price and quality. Also friends of mine have this insurance with really good results.
No issues yet have not had to make any claim. Renewal reminders and ability to do quickly online useful
After enduring pain trying to decipher travel insurance options and TTs with other companies, True Traveller presented everything in simple language and had all the right options for our 12 month campervan journey. Any remaining queries were handled very fast. Have not needed to make a claim yet though.
Very good customer service and support. Easy to use website.
True Traveller is rated 4.85 based on 1,469 reviews