True Traveller Reviews

of reviewers recommend True Traveller
Read True Traveller Reviews

About True Traveller:

True Traveller - Travel Insurance designed by Travellers

When travelling overseas, the one thing you should never skimp on is your travel insurance cover, as should things go wrong you want the very best cover for you and your possessions.

At The True Traveller, we’re used to advising people on travelling all around the world, and due to feedback from our customers we’ve changed our insurance website, made it even better value and extended the range of products.

On Single Trips, we offer three Policies called True Value, Traveller and Traveller Plus. True Value is designed for travellers under 40 years of age, and is designed for last minute travellers and backpackers. The Traveller policy, our most popular, is designed for holiday makers and adventurous travellers alike, and Traveller Plus gives enhanced medical and cancellation cover.

On our Multi Trip Policies, again we offer the Traveller policy valid for unlimited trips throughout the year for durations up to 30 days, and the Traveller Plus policy which offers enhanced cover for unlimited trips lasting up to 70 days. We also have a budget True Value Policy for travellers under 40 years of age.

We’ve tried to get the prices as keen as possible on all our insurances. This means on the Single Trip and Multi-Trip you have the option to exclude Baggage Cover as this may well be covered in your Home Contents insurance; you also have the option to add-in different activity packs. The Traveller Pack covers 92 of the regular holiday activities which you will get involved in, and covers clerical/non-manual work as standard. The Adventure Pack covers a further 41 activities and is designed for the more adventurous traveller and backpacker, covering trekking to 4,600m, as well as volunteer work and manual work. The Extreme and Ultimate Packs covers all the more extreme and ultimate adventures. The Extreme covers trekking over 4,600m to any altitude, as well as Scuba Diving to 50M. The Ultimate covers Hang Gliding, Mountaineering and Polo to name just three of the Ultimate adventures!

insurance@truetraveller.com

6 Drakes Courtyard
Kilburn High Road
LONDON
NW6 7JR

Tell us how True Traveller made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Great service and able to book insurance whilst already abroad.
Really easy to personalise policy and add in pre existing medical conditions.
Excellent service. Efficient staff member was extremely helpful and friendly. Clearly explained the process, and what I was required to do upon receipt of the follow up email.
I love how easy it is to see and choose exactly what you want coverage for, and with what excesses to pay. It’s also super flexible, and easy to extend. Plus they cover more things than my last insurer!
Easy to use, quick, good explanations of policies
I had only great experience with true traveller. Awesome service, easy and fast in the case of need and always helpful with any questions. Thumbs up and definitely recommending! :)
I used True Traveller due to the covid-19 pandemic and not wanting to unnecessarily travel at the planned time. My own insurance refused to extend, but I found true traveller who let you take out insurance whilst you’re still travelling so it was absolutely perfect! I’ve had zero complaints (as it’s really just for peace of mind) and as the pandemic continues so does my insurance policy, where they’ve made it so easy to extend with reminders and a lovely 10% discount each time! It’s so simple to set up so I highly recommend!
i didn't need to make a claim but choosing my insurance policy was very straight-forward and specific with what you might anticipate and want to add
Sandra helped my husband and I to buy our insurance as I was unsure of what to do. She was very clear and competent and made me feel that she knew what she was talking about. The only thing I was unsure about was a medical query, which Sandra checked for me and all was ok.
Great that i could do this whilst already over seas. Sounds like the company will give sound support if required and hope everything is as good as it sounds! Thank you truetraveller!
Very easy to use, lots of information, very friendly and efficient customer service!
Very easy to use
Great price for great coverage. Easily amd quickly set up and even prolonged online. Although (luckily) haven't experienced having to make a claim.
simple and easy - good customer support too
Very easy to use website, you understand exactly what you're getting. Very well written copy that reassures you what you're paying for and keeps you updated without being too dull/corporate sounding.

I've only had to make one claim since ive had it but it was an absolute breeze getting it processed, their customer service is 24hr and very helpful in distressed times. Well worth booking for peace of mind, especially as medical bills abroad are usually so expensive.

Would book again 100%, (I've just booked for an additional year as is)
Incredibly straight forward process from start to finish. The webpage is very easy to use and the online support staff were quick to help and provide guidance.
Extremely intuitive, with an interface which allows you to be crystal clear about what you are paying for at all stages. Great amount of flexibility with coverage options and all completed quickly with no confusing sections.
Very easy to use, quote within seconds & reasonably priced.
Good insurance, respond quickly to enquires and easy to extend policy online which is convenient when abroad. Would recommend.
Easy to set up, nice website, good prices, can extend while travelling. I can't review their claim process as I never had to make a claim.
Very easy to navigate. Also spoke to one of your employees who was extremely pleasant and helpful. So far so good
True Traveller is rated 4.87 based on 921 reviews