travellocal.com Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
6 - 12 Hours
Read travellocal.com Reviews

About travellocal.com:

TravelLocal is all about bespoke travel - with a difference.

We help you to create tailor-made holidays your way, with carefully selected local experts based in nearly 50 destinations worldwide. Since 2012 we have scoured the globe to find these expert companies - entrepreneurs and innovators from Argentina to Zanzibar and many countries in between.

They know your destination better than anyone. They use that knowledge to craft unforgettable trips, unique to you, that combine your ideas with their local knowledge and contacts, to bring the world to life.

You get a better, more authentic holiday experience and they get a fairer deal. And for peace of mind, we are members of ABTA and your booking is 100% financially protected.

These are reviews of the TravelLocal website and booking process. For reviews of the trips our customers have taken, please go to the TravelLocal website.

Tell us how travellocal.com made you happy
travellocal.com 5 star review on 25th June 2020
travellocal.com 5 star review on 14th November 2016
Rachel
travellocal.com 4 star review on 9th February 2020
Esther Eyre
Second time I have used you - this time was a poor experience. I had to complain to the uk part as the Georgian agent was poor she was then replaced.
This improved the service however the main problem is using an agent to book for three countries - she had no knowledge on Armenia/ Azerbaijan and had to keep going back and forth to the third parties in these countries. Similarity for the itinerary suggested for these countries I shared it on a Facebook group and was given advice that it was not in the best order for wasting time/ travel - this was disappointing as she should be the expert. I don’t think you should have agent using third parties for other countries - I had to go back and forth 9 times until the itinerary was correct. I had to do a lot of my own research for this trip and felt like all the agent did for me was book it- there wasn’t much advice!
Hi Emily, many thanks for your repeat custom and your feedback regarding this second booking with us. As you know, we have taken this up with our partners in Georgia and are seeing where improvements can be made. We have many, many people travel to the region with our local experts' help across all three countries and we receive very positive feedback on their travel experiences so please do let us know how your trip goes as we would love to hear! All the best, the TravelLocal team
not now. perhaps later

not done yet
Hello!

Thank you for leaving us a review! At this stage we wanted to make sure you found the process of booking your holiday enjoyable and efficient. We hope you are having an amazing time away and we would like to know all about it when you come back, on our website.

All the best, the TravelLocal team.
So far so good. This is the first time we have used travellocal. Travellocal referred us to Ecole Travel and they are making arrangements for our 16 day tour to Costa Rica. My travel partner and I searched the web to find reviews of Ecole and travellocal. We found few. We got worried and thought we may have been duped after we sent our payment of $3,900. I will update this review after the Feb 2016 trip.
Al Schmauder, Olympia, WA
Hi Al! Now that you've finished your Costa Rica trip and left a 5* review on the TravelLocal website, we're delighted to hear that you had a fantastic trip! Thank you so much for the review, and please do remember us when you're planning your next adventure! We'd be happy to host you once again. All the best, the TravelLocal team.
travellocal.com is rated 4.90 based on 403 reviews