travellocal.com Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend travellocal.com

Tell us how travellocal.com made you happy

"Very friendly team. We are looking forward to our trip"
"Every step in the booking process has been well managed. Speedy replies and answered our concerns straightaway . Now looking forward to equally good holiday!"
Hi there, thank you for leaving us a review! We're happy to hear you've had a great experience so far, and long may it continue on your trip. Please do get in touch to let us know how it went! All the best, the TravelLocal team.
"Organising a trip to Georgia was made so much easier by using Travel local. We were able to have a dialogue with their local partners to plan an itinerary which suited us. They have been very helpful at every stage and the website is full of useful information and easy to navigate."
Hi Richard, thank you so much for leaving us a review. We're really pleased you have seen the benefits of using the TravelLocal platform to speak to Tamta in Georgia. It's a brilliant place to visit and we hope you'll tell us all about it when you return. All the best, the TravelLocal team.
"I found the site very helpful with immediate contact with the person arranging my travel in India. Slight misunderstanding about dates was quickly resolved."
Hi Tina, thanks for the review! We're really pleased you've had a good experience with us and long may it continue - here's to a fantastic trip to India! We'd love to hear all about your holiday when you return. All the best, the TravelLocal team.
"The service we have had so far from Travel local has been amazing. They put us straight in touch with a local agent who has in turn provided us with amazing itinerary for our 2 month tour of South America. We only had a very short time to organise the whole thing and we’re on a budget which they have been great at helping us to work to. The contact and communication with the local agent has been really easy and the whole experience so far has been completely hassle free."
Hi there, thank you so much for this review! Your trip sounds truly incredible, and we're certain that our trusted local partners will make it so. We're really pleased you've had a great booking experience so far. Do let us know all about your South American trip when you get home! All the best, the TravelLocal team.
"As a previously independent traveller I am wary of tours & yet I felt I needed a bit of help to ensure I was going to get the most out of our visit to a less familiar destination. I was impressed by the way Travel local approached the brief. Communication with the local agent has been excellent & I am looking forward to our trip ."
Hi Mark,
Thank you so much for this shining review, we really appreciate you taking the time. Vietnam is an unforgettable destination and you're sure to have a fantastic tour in the hands of our local experts! Do let us know how it goes, we'd love to hear all about your trip. All the best, the TravelLocal team.
"So attentive and with endless patience with our many queries and changes. Nothing was too much trouble and the holiday was wonderful. Thoroughly recommended."
Thank you very much for reviewing us, it's much appreciated! We're so pleased you had a great experience and look forward to hearing from you again. All the best, the TravelLocal team.
"Very quick response, and a very flexible on your trip request, so patient on their clients."
Thank you for the review, Yousef! It's much appreciated. Hope you have a splendid trip, and let us know how you get on. All the best, the TravelLocal team.
"A very good way to book local arrangements in far away places. Very attentive to needs and changes required if necessary. Booked an itinerary for South Africa for my daughter based on her already going to be in the country for a wedding which was already organised. Had 7 days "free" after the wedding and they organised a tailor made programme based on her needs and interests which she could change if necessary. It looks good and met her wishes and she will post a review after returning. It is great to know that it is the local people who are benefiting rather than UK Travel Agents"
Hi David, your review means a lot, thank you for taking the time! Sounds like you made excellent use of the tailor made model - and your daughter is sure to have a fantastic trip with our South Africa team! Really looking forward to hearing all about it. All the best, the TravelLocal team.
"I came across TravelLocal while doing research on my trip to South Africa. The idea of having a local company put together our itinerary sounded perfect as they have all the local knowledge and you still have the financial security as you are paying a UK company. Lea from the local company in South Africa didn't disappoint as she has put together the perfect trip for us which we can't wait to go on. Nothing was to much trouble we changed things around a couple of times from the first initial itinerary that was put together and each time Lea came back very quickly with any changes that we wanted. Definately a first class service that I will use again and also recommend to friends. Thanks TravelLocal"
Hi Heather, thank you so much for this shining review! We're really happy you've seen why the TravelLocal concept works so well. Your experience so far seems just perfect and this is sure to continue on your South African trip! Please get in touch when you're back and tell us all about your trip. All the best, the TravelLocal team.
"I have booked my trip to Morocco for March and the planning portion has gone very well.Travel Local have been very responsive to our requests. I can’t give very good until after the trip."
Hi Lorne, thanks for your review of your experience so far. Long may it continue on your trip to Morocco! Be sure to keep in touch with news of your trip, we'd love to hear from you. All the best, the TravelLocal team.
"This is our first trip to India and though we would normally plan a holiday by ourselves we felt inadequate in this instance. We didn’t want a group tour so looking online I found Travellocal who offer custom made holidays with local people. Our experience prior to our holiday has been excellent. NutanI has replied quickly to any queries and rearranged parts of the itinerary to suit our needs. She has also been helpful with advising us when to go and how to maximise our holiday in the time available. We are looking forward to our trip in February."
Thank you, Brenda, for taking the time to review us - and what a great review it is! We're really pleased you've had a smooth experience so far. You're in good hands with Nutan and the team and your trip to India is sure to be fantastic. Please get in touch when you're back and tell us how it all went! All the best, the TravelLocal team.
"This 5 star rating is regarding the planning of our trip to vietnam and cambodia . Hang has worked hard to get our itinerary exactly right for us ...changing it four times! This will be our second trip with my travel local and we anticipate it will be as good as the first trip to india...we are a couple in our late 50 s now in a position to travel but need guidance ! My travel local we highly reccomend ....will post again after the trip in march ."
Hi Maria, thank you for this shining review, and for coming back to use us again! Vietnam is a diverse and exciting country, and Hang and the team will show you a brilliant time. Please get in touch when you return to tell us all about it! All the best, the TravelLocal team.
"I haven’t had my holiday yet, but booking was really easy and I have been kept well informed. I was able to tell the local company exactly what I wanted and the itinery they sent me was perfect for my needs, every thing is taken care of , even visas, a great experience so far ."
Hi Susan - thank you so much for reviewing your experience so far! You're sure to have a great adventure in Jordan, the team are true experts and will help you every step of the way. Let us know how everything goes. All the best, the TravelLocal team.
"Having planned a 7 day stopover in Costa Rica, we asked Travellocal to suggest an itinerary which would cover some of the more interesting destinations, without having to spend too much time travelling from one to another. We thought we would try Travellocal as they would use a local travel agent who would be best placed to advise us on how to make the best of the limited time we had available. Their response was quick and comprehensive and, after a little fine tuning, we signed up to their proposals, which we thought represented good value for money. Let us hope the trip itself lives up to our expectations!"
Thank you for leaving this review, we're really pleased everything has gone well so far. The team in Costa Rica are fab and you're sure to have an unforgettable time. Let us know all about your trip when you return! All the best, the TravelLocal team.
"It has been an amazing process to date. I am very pleased with Travel Locals concept and partner company. All that remains is the actual travel experience.I can’t wait."
Thank you for this review, and here's to a fantastic adventure when you do travel! Be sure to let us know all about it. All the best, the TravelLocal team.
"This was our fifth trip organised through TravelLocal – we’ve seen the company go from strength to strength. Thanks to the local agents we have enjoyed itineraries tailored to our interests with excellent good-value characterful accommodation. Knowing that one can rely on the local agents selected by TravelLocal takes the stess out of holiday planning. This year took us to Morocco. TravelLocal's local partner came up with a great itinerary to cope with the fact we only had a week, but wanted to experience different aspects of the country. The accommodation was super, we loved the guide and with the driver we were in safe hands. The planning of the trip was really easy thanks to the TravelLocal website and responsiveness of the local agent. Couldn’t be bettered. Can’t wait for the next trip!"
We live for these type of reviews, Monica! Thank you so much for such kind words. It's repeat customers like you that give us a spring in our step, and we're so pleased you had yet another great trip with us. Morocco surely is an exhilarating country and the team out there are true experts, as you experienced. Looking forward to helping you plan trip number six! Thanks again, the TravelLocal team,
"I came across TravelLocal while booking a trip to Uganda and loved the concept of security from local sight, but genuinely local team putting the trip together. They didn't disappoint; the Local Partner understood what we were after, put together a perfect trip that balanced challenge with interest and some luxury, and made excellent recommendations with a genuinely local feel. Everything worked perfectly and my Wife and I had a wonderful time (for a cost that was significantly less than some of the major players)"
Hi Graham, great to hear from you - thank you for leaving us such a shining review! We're so pleased that everything went brilliantly from the booking process to the trip itself. Uganda is an unforgettable place I'm sure you'll agree! Be sure to think of us for your next big adventure, we'll be happy to help. All the best, the TravelLocal team.
"Really liked the fact that TravelLocal uses local companies at the destination locations for their tours. This not only gives the visitors a better experience but also provides good support to local companies and people, especially the small companies. The itinerary provided for our trip by the local touring company was very professionally and thoughtfully put together and gave us a fair amount of information of the places we would be visiting. Also any questions we had were answered promptly and satisfactorily. I would definitely use TravelLocal for future travels and would recommend them."
Hi Nilesh, what a lovely review, thank you so much for taking the time! We're really pleased you had a smooth booking process and for your great feedback on our itineraries, which we take a lot of pride in! Be sure to get in touch with us, or the team in Jordan for any queries you may have before your trip. Have a fantastic time! All the best, the TravelLocal team,
"We haven't taken the trip yet, but the booking process has been very smooth and responsive. We are dealing with a local agent in Colombia, and he has customized our trip just the way we want it. Communication is very smooth via email. Now the proof will be the actual trip....!!"
Hi John, thank you for leaving us a 5* review! Sounds like all is going well so far, and you're in good hands with our Colombian team. Have a great adventure and be sure to let know how it all goes, we'd love to hear about your trip when you return! All the best, the TravelLocal team.
travellocal.com is rated 4.91 based on 196 reviews