Train Aid Reviews

of reviewers recommend Train Aid
Read Train Aid Reviews

Tell us how Train Aid made you happy
I have recently completed the Level 5 DET course with train aid and have been very pleased with the course and the level of support I received from the moment I registered. The course is laid out in a clear and easy to understand way and every assignment is accompanied with supporting documents to assist with everything you need. The marking of work was quick and contained some constructive feedback on areas I needed to work on. The general communication from all staff was quick, effective and helpful to any issue I had (Nick, Karl and Vicky) Would definitely recommend train aid to anyone!
Excellent. Professional. A mix between real school and chat with new people you just met. A real understanding of what a teacher/trainer is. I would like to do this training again, with the same people, but in a real class.
The trainer was brilliant!
Great trainer, good examples that were explained in terms everyone could understand. Happy to answer all questions no matter how trivial.
The whole day was very informative and interesting. Lots to take in. Trainer was really good and kept whole day flowing.
The trainer was so professional and she explained the course really well. It was a good location aswell. Very pleased with the course.
Great trainer she got every body involved and lots of dissuasion and idea bouncing
Sandra was an excellent trainer.She was clear with her explanations and ready to answer and explain all questions and answers as the session went on. Thank you Jodiet and Asmara
I completed the CAVA qualification remotely, and after taking part in the AET Level 3 by webinar, I truly wish that I had completed my CAVA this way. It was great fun, Martyn the tutor was so enthusiastic and kept me motivated over all 3 days. The group was good, we were all interactive and got on, by the end of day three, I had more or less forgotten that this was all carried out remotely.
Martyn is an excellent teacher, I learnt a lot and was also reminded of of a lot from my previous first aid courses. He made it fun and inclusive and we all left feeling very happy we'd been there for the day and more confident with our 1st Aid skills. I hope I get Martyn next time I do a course in 3 years time!
easy to follow
I did my level 3 in education in training, excellent . readily available to answer question. I'm going to choose them for most of my training requirements
Absolutely brilliant course, learnt a huge amount, everything was very clearly explained and the trainer (Sandra) was obviously extremely knowledgeable and passionate about first aid. Highly recommended!
Really enjoyed taking the courses with Train Aid, appreciated the very quick email responses to my questions. The coursework was straight forward and I definitely upped my knowledge in working through them. I did find there was quite a lot of repetition in some areas or very similar concepts which I found I'd almost covered in a previous answer - perhaps that's because I put too much info in the earlier answers? The formatting of the templates needed tweaking along the way, when I typed in some boxes my text was bold and underlined but not in others, some text was a different font or font size. Small point but I'm a bit pedantic about formatting :) . The Ann Gravells book was really useful but I did quote a ref from it and which you pointed out (quite rightly) I'd got wrong. Ann has the incorrect date for Data Protection. Perhaps a note to your students that her ref. is out of date as it forms one of the questions and this is the ref book you provide. In summary, great value for money, I enjoyed both courses I've recently taken and a third one a few years ago. Keep up the good work Train Aid, I will be back from another course in the not too distant future.
I did my Lv3 AET and the 3 day First Aid course to become a trainer. I found TrainAid to be very efficient very prompt as in no waiting for days or weeks they were there every time for me. Submissions was brilliant very quick to answer and very supportive. The certificates came quickly and overall can not fault TrainAid in any way. Have also recommended my partner do the same as me and he is currently doing his AET. so we will become great SIA Security Trainers in the future. thank you Tom Ian and everyone else for helping us achieve our goals. 2021 is going to be a lot better than 2020. thank you TrainAid your the best.
Very responsive, I strongly recommend everyone to do the relevant courses from TrainAid. Thanks Nick
I did my Level 3 in Education & Training and Level 3 in Assessing Vocational Achievement both online recently with Train Aid. I'm SO pleased I chose Train Aid and not other companies because the resources provided for support (PowerPoints, YouTube videos, etc) and the quick responses to any queries were brilliant. Where I've had so much free time recently due to COVID I was able to blitz through both courses really quickly. I'm so glad I chose to do this rather than wait to do the course in person in the new year and it all have taken longer. It's also much cheaper to do the online courses than the in person courses so that was an extra bonus for me. Thank you so much everyone at Train Aid!
I completed my CAVA online training with Train-Aid in September 2020 and finished it in November 2020. I find the course very effective and beneficial. I received a lot of support and guidance throughout and I now feel more confident in my role as a Childcare Assessor. I would hugely recommend Train-aid. The course was effective, realisable and achievable.
I enrolled on the online Level 3 AET course after deciding to change providers. It was the best decision I ever made. Martin, our trainer, was highly professional, informative, making the information clear and accessible regardless of our varied backgrounds and levels of experience. He also made the three days a fun experience and no question was a silly question! The fact that it was online did not take away from the class interaction and the exceptional teaching that took place. I would highly recommend this course. The assessment team are also friendly and efficient. Ian was my assessor, he responded promptly to emails in relation to submissions and the feedback was constructive. I'm hoping to move on to the first aid at work course to hopefully become a first aid instructor. An added bonus is that it is really good value for money, and the customer service from start to finish is second to none. If you're thinking about doing a course with Train Aid, don't hesitate, just do it!
Very approachable teachers, easy to follow coursework & rapid response :-)
Train Aid is rated 4.81 based on 1,149 reviews