Train Aid Reviews

of reviewers recommend Train Aid
Read Train Aid Reviews

Tell us how Train Aid made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Really enjoyed the whole course and gained so much experience and knowledge from every aspect. I would highly recommend taking the course and challenging yourself!! So happy I booked on.
The course was well pitched and the trainer was all of the roles of a teacher and trainer Thank you .
Excellent trainer very clear and interesting teaching good location and not to many in group size I would recommend
The training given was clear and concise, together with a great sense of humour...which made the day more enjoyable! Thanks!
Absolutely fabulous! I thoroughly enjoyed this course, and learned so much. Feedback from the trainer was really nice, and built my confidence well.
Second time I’ve done my first aid training with Train Aid . Very professional, understanding and friendly first aid tutors
It was a very useful, informative section and the instructor was very knowledgeable.
The course was very informative and made great use of the time available. Martyn delivered the information in an interesting and engaging manner that involved all participants and ultimately helped us all learn quicker. There was a good mix of theory and practical exercises that left me feeling confident in my abilities.
Very informative & interesting with lots of interaction. I would highly recommend this course.
I'm very happy with the course, learned a lot
Enjoyed my course in Richmond last Saturday run by Martyn (I forget his surname) while it was a serious course Martyn made it fun with the right amount of humour. I now feel a lot more confident and better prepared to help my daughter who has a small nursery.
Excellent information was received, teacher taught really well.
The instructor was great,funny,clever!!!
Class was very informative Teacher made us all at Easy Love the course
I was very pleased with the training and the administration aspects too. Thank you Train-Aid.
Very professional service, will definitely be using them again. thank you!
A well organised and informative days course. Recommended.
It was amazing! Learnt a lot on the day had a brilliant day. Thank you
Graham was a nice guy and he helped me learn some vital life saving skills! I would recommend everyone to go on this course and it may someday help save a loved ones life!
Brilliant course, very informative. Sandra was great! Highly recommend.
Train Aid is rated 4.81 based on 1,114 reviews