Train Aid Reviews

269 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

How would you rate Train Aid?

Hannah
Verified Buyer

Relaxed atmosphere and it was made fun
Tetiana Kovba
Unverified Reviewer

Bill was a wonderful trainer . Was very interesting to listen to. Fantastic training !
Lucy
Verified Buyer

I got a bonus of learning about Paediatric 1st aid as well as efaw as the course was combined.
The teacher had a unique teaching approach that I found very effective
Sophie & Sue
Verified Buyer

The course was very informative, Billy kept the course flowing well and didn't give us chance to get restless with lots of practical along with taking on board the information.
Amanda
Verified Buyer

Thanks to the proffessionalism of the trainers Dawn & Carol, I feel competent in carrying out the skills & techniques taught by them.
Verified Buyer

The training on the second day was very good and informative; however I didn't think the e-learning aspect was very good, the videos weren't very useful and I couldn't hear anything over the music - the videos also say that their not intended for training purposes? The content was good however I feel I didn't cover as much detail as I have in previous Paediatric courses
Tara
Verified Buyer

It was an excellent day that was highly informative as well as entertaining! We had plenty of practical of which I still remember. I really thought doing the majority of theory online, cleared the practical day for the other knowledge. Thank you so much, see you in 3 years.
Natalee
Verified Buyer

Me and my partner did the first aid at work course yesterday and our Trainer Seth was amazing!!! This guy loves his job and it shows as he delivers an informative and interesting course with his wit and and lovely personality. He has a way of making everything stick and keeps you interested and ensures you understand throughout! Thanks Seth.
Natalee and Daymon (tattoo studio)
Martin C.
Unverified Reviewer

I recently completed a teaching course with Train Aid. The course was very interesting and informative; it has provided me with a long list of methods and skills to utilise in the classroom. I would like to thank Bill, Tom and Lesley for their professional help and advice. I would also like to give praise to Phil who hosted the micro teach sessions, which I attended. Phil gave invaluable advice and feedback to all and made the day an enjoyable experience.
Marli

Hi team,

I just want to say tanks for the my First Aid training I have done with you. I am very happy with what i have learned.
Thanks;
Marli Monteiro
Wendy
Verified Buyer

Martyn Smith was a great instructor. I have been a First Aider for 20 years and have always gone to St John Ambulance for re-qualification but they have become too expensive and require 2 days absence from work. I found your course both informative and fun. I usually dread the sessions but it covered everything necessary and was enjoyable. Thank you.
Verified Buyer

I took the train aid first aid course on Saturday 6th may, with Martin taking the course.
Martin immediately made everyone feel at ease and made the course fun and interesting.
Made me feel confident in my abilities to practice first aid.
Would definitely recommend.
Verified Buyer

Lovely,clean ,class lovely and funny theacher.I enjoyed my day learning first aid.
Verified Buyer

I really enjoyed the recent course I attended. It was made enjoyable through the skills and knowledge of the trainer and the people I met. Thank you for this experience.
Erica
Verified Buyer

Martin was a great trainer, he was engaging and made everyone feel relaxed. He was encouraging and supportive and at no time did he make me feel that they couldn't complete the course. He was thorough in ensuring everybody understood and could demonstrate the relevant actions needed for each topic before moving onto the next. I enjoyed my training and feel confident in my ability to administer first aid if necessary.
Marie
Verified Buyer

Quick response to questions and booking. Course pace prefect for me. Tutor knowledge, friendly and host good variety of experience.
Verified Buyer

The trainer kept us interested the whole time with his upbeat/fun attitude and making us laugh. The course focused on practicing actions and that is practical and helpful.
Deborah
Verified Buyer

I enjoyed the course, the instructor made it enjoyable and light hearted. It was a refresher course for me.
Sue Knight
Unverified Reviewer

Fast and efficient service, always responding to my emails, turn around was efficient on receiving results and I enjoyed the course material. Looking forward to completing my CTTL with this organisation
Dawn
Verified Buyer

I thoroughly enjoyed the sessions, great trainer and I was fortunate to have easy going, supportive and fun people attend the course also.
Train Aid is rated 4.75 based on 269 reviews