Train Aid Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Train Aid

How would you rate Train Aid?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Denise Sherrell
Unverified Reviewer
"Hi I have just done my paediatric first aid training with Danielle and I must say thank you for the first time I have repeated this training and can honestly say I have enjoyed and learnt something new. The pace was just right her knowledge outstanding she also explained the next part of my training. thank you again Danielle you were amazing. Denise Sherrell"
"Hello The teacher was really nice. She was very helpful and encouraging. It was a pleasure to pass my award in education with that company"
"Good course, good venue, good trainer. First Aid Refreshed :)"
"The trainer was enthusiastic, encouraging, supportive and he gave us the right amount of help for us to succeed on the course"
"Excellent from start to finish. Course was informative, fun, engaging and really inspired me to carry on with reaching my dream"
"The course was well structured and the teacher extremely passionate and knowledgeable about the subject."
"The delivery was engaging and relative. Being encouraged to present to the group on first two days put me at ease for my micro teach."
"Well organised from the point of booking to the end of the course."
"Very relaxed and informative"
"The trainer was very good and ensured everyone had a good understanding of the subject."
"You are the best.Thank you."
"Excellent instructor. I really enjoyed the course. A very practical course."
"The training was very interactive. I really enjoyed and learnt lots of things."
"Excellent service once again from Train Aid! This is second time we have run courses for our employees here at London Lawn Turf and Train Aid always provide fantastic levels of service, training and support throughout the process. Thank you!"
"The service and information were excellent, all my units were marked quickly and efficiently. At the Micro Teach a good atmosphere was created motivating and encouraging the learners."
"Great instructor easy but fully explained. Made the course interesting."
"Locally taught course. However the issuing of the first aid certificate needs to be done quicker. I had to call and chase to receive mines."
"Fantastic service. Very easy to follow the instructions. Suited our staff, and Train Aid staff were great to deal with. The tutor on the day made the whole day whizz by."
"Felt much more confident with the training I was given"
"The training was comprehensive, interesting and fun! I have been on several of these type of courses throughout the years elsewhere and I have always dreaded the time that refreshers are due. This time was different. Danielle was excellent in her delivery and as a result I learned quickly and thoroughly in a friendly environment. I would highly recommend this course to everyone. Our small business will be sending all of our staff to Train Aid in the future. Well done and thank you!"
Train Aid is rated 4.74 based on 457 reviews