Train Aid Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Train Aid

How would you rate Train Aid?

Janice
Verified Reviewer

Excellent 12hour paediatric first aid course. Phil the instructor was excellent. Made the session fun and easy to learn and understand. Best first aid course I've done.
Sandra Elmer
Unverified Reviewer

Thank you Martyn Smith for a very enjoyable and educational paediatric first aid course. Even though I was renewing my expired certificate, today was by far the best first aid course I have done! Martyn made us all feel at ease and even when I was chosen first to demonstrate it wasn't too embarrassing! Thanks Martyn.
Verified Reviewer

Instructor was very good .
Enjoyed doing the course and would recommend Train Aid to anyone thinking of doing the course Award in Education and Training.
Leonie
Verified Reviewer

Excellent first aid training from Martyn Smith. The information was delivered with humour and an ease of delivery that kept you interested and happy to learn from start to finish.
Martin C
Verified Reviewer

Helpful staff. Clear course material. Venue for micro teach well facilitated. I will return soon for higher level teaching courses.
Steve P.
Verified Reviewer

Extremely good training experience, which gave me both more knowledge and a lot more confidence. This will help me to deliver a well run, inclusive course for all my future learners. Thank you Train Aid .
Robert Carville
Verified Reviewer

martyn smith made learning how to save a life ejoyable and fun.if i had a teacher like him at school i think i would have done better than i did. thank you trainaid and thank you martyn so much. it was a pleasure to meet you and really sorry for the recovery position you had to endure. thanks again
Harriett Robinson
Verified Buyer

I was very satisfied with the training and support from Train Aid, when I completed my A1 training with them. All the staff where very helpful; Train Aid staff gave me a very clear picture of what was needed in my portfolio of evidence for the award so I could put it together easily; the assessor who assessed me personally was flexible about the time and place of the assessment; the study days provided a useful opportunity to meet other assessors from similar and different sectors.
Verified Buyer

Good quality teaching. Respectful teacher. Well organised class.
Shivrav
Verified Buyer

Excellent instruction from Martyn Smith, just the right amount of humour and well structured.
Aicha
Verified Buyer

The course was very thourough and fun. Martyn new how to get our attention.
The course was well explain, documented and shown. I will for sure use your services once I need to renew my paediatric first aid.
Steven
Verified Buyer

The class was very inclusive which was made possible by the instructor ensuring that students were involved
Justina
Verified Buyer

The training was educative and practical. The Instructor did a good job of explaining some salient points, and ensured that everyone participated fully in the different aspects of the training. I however, discovered that there was some discrepancy between the on-line course and some aspect of the practical training. For example, the on-line course says do not touch a casualty with back injury. The Instructor told us we have to put the person in a recovery position to keep the person alive until the ambulance comes. Generally it was good.
Sophie
Verified Buyer

Tutor was very informative and helpful, made the course interesting and fun
Verified Buyer

Very enthusiastic trainer from the fire services, really helped me pick up what was being taught.
Simon
Verified Buyer

The course achieved all its aims and objectives by supplying me with information regarding getting the best from any future learners that I might have by doing exactly that with me.
I thoroughly enjoyed the experience made all the better by an engaging and approachable trainer who knew his subject and was able to pass on his enthusiasm. I would recommend this course to others
Andrew
Verified Buyer

I found the course very informative and will help me in my career as a trainer
A McGinty
Verified Buyer

The course and materials provided were sufficient and Philips delivery of the micro teach assessment was invaluable.
Ali
Verified Buyer

This was a great course. Perfect for our purposes (we run a local running club) and the trainer answered all questions really well. It was interactive, hands on and extremely informative. Thanks again Train Aid for a fab course!
Gail
Verified Buyer

Easy to find, lovely venue
Train Aid is rated 4.72 based on 341 reviews