Train Aid Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Train Aid

How would you rate Train Aid ?

Luke
"Excellent service once again from Train Aid! This is second time we have run courses for our employees here at London Lawn Turf and Train Aid always provide fantastic levels of service, training and support throughout the process. Thank you!"
Darren
"The training course i attended with Train Aid was probably the best course i have attended in my working career (I have been on a few, to say the least), the course was full of varied activities, great teacher / trainer, relaxed learning atmosphere, great attendee's, all were very considerate with each other, i would have no difficulty in recommending Train Aid to other companies."
Joycelyn
"The tutor was clear and concise learning was fun and enjoyable whilst carrying out simulations. He made me felt at ease whn mistakes was made not takin anything to serious"
"We have just finished our Training today with our teacher Phil Gallie. The training was absolutely fantastic and I enjoyed it. First time we had this type of training here in Fier, Albania. Thank you Phil I would highly recommend Train Aid"
"Danielle, the trainer was superb. Her delivery was engaging and despite the course being a week ago, I still clearly recall all the detail. The course was thorough and clear."
"Really fun and informative course. I enjoyed meeting new people, meeting Richard the course instructor and listening to stories about Richards job as a firefighter."
"The course was thoroughly enjoyable and it was delivered in a manner that has help to make my confidence and knowledge grow. There was a lot to cover over the 3 days but nothing was missed nor rushed by the lecturer. I fully recommend the course."
"Fantastic training and affordable. The online section was clear and easy you use. Our trainer Richard clearly had lots of experience and Knowledge. He made learning fun. I would highly recommend Train Aid."
"Martin is amazing . He made the first aid course very entertaining . Well recomended"
"Good course very easy to follow"
"This course was brilliant i found it much more convinient to be able to do half of it online and then the 1 day in the classroom. Martin was our teacher and he made it very enjoyable as well as informative."
"The course was very informative without being an overload of information. The demonstrations were good and we had time to practice ourselves. The course started and finished exactly on time."
"I opted for the distance learning option which suited my full time workload. The material was promptly sent and very helpful. The assignments were clearly outlined and supported well. I really enjoyed the micro teach day. The diversity in subjects taught added to the enjoyment of the day. The assessor was enthusiastic, knowledgeable and very supportive. A great experience all round....thank you train Aid."
"I recently attended the Level 3 award in Education & Training and I can honestly say that the course was very well constructed and with the teacher ( Richard Hood ) the course was very well delivered. Richard ensured that everyone's needs were met and when I had a query he dealt with it in a timely and professional manner."
"Phil was our tutor on the AET course, He was a brilliant tutor explained things well and got the room engaged even if it was referring to his Army days a lot. :) Thanks Phil, I hope our paths cross again."
"Great course. Well presented & interactive."
"Really enjoyable course. Very informative. The trainer, Martyn, made it so much fun so we didn’t feel like we were “back at School “"
"I attended the Lvl 3 AET training course by train aid. I had a really good experience and found the course content met it's purpose. The trainer was very enthusiastic, open minded and knowledgeable. To deliver a course like this you would have to show a high standard of training yourself and our facilitator managed that well. The room that was chosen had what we needed and the course came with a useful workbook to follow."
"I thought this was a really good course, very well delivered by the trainer with a good mix of practical and theory exercises. At the end of the day I felt confident that I would be able to respond to a first aid emergency if needed."
"I have already written to the Trainer (as I have said and will repeat on here). I have been on a number of courses and for me this is the best course I have been on. The Teacher was phenomenal. I have never written so much information in a notebook (40 pages) that supported the work book and text book. The amount of information I now have as a result leaves me confident I will do well in the future Huge Thanks and you may see me again"
"Our course teacher was very knowledgeable and made the day really interesting with lots of practicals. Would highly recommend!"
"Very good, professional Train Aid"
"Various locations,"
Train Aid is rated 4.77 based on 648 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!