Train Aid Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Train Aid

How would you rate Train Aid?

Luke
Luke
"Excellent service once again from Train Aid! This is second time we have run courses for our employees here at London Lawn Turf and Train Aid always provide fantastic levels of service, training and support throughout the process. Thank you!"
Darren
"The training course i attended with Train Aid was probably the best course i have attended in my working career (I have been on a few, to say the least), the course was full of varied activities, great teacher / trainer, relaxed learning atmosphere, great attendee's, all were very considerate with each other, i would have no difficulty in recommending Train Aid to other companies."
Joycelyn
"The tutor was clear and concise learning was fun and enjoyable whilst carrying out simulations. He made me felt at ease whn mistakes was made not takin anything to serious"
"Competitively priced and great service with speedy responses to any queries."
"Sam was a fantastic trainer and her experience and real life anecdotes made the course current and interesting as well as super informative."
"Clear, thorough online module followed up by a well-run hands-on practical session. Thank you."
"The course is very accessible,easy to learn.The trainer explained clearly the situations.Very nice person.Thank you very much."
"This was probably the best short course I have been on. The trainer (Del) was fantastic; inspiring, engaged and fun. Our group was great too and the combination of these two factors combined with course content which allowed me to take away real ideas to improve my training was a winning combo!"
"This course was a really good blend of practical and written and was delivered at the highest standard. I am definitely going to use train aid for all future learning"
"Phil Gallimore was an excellent trainer, he made everyone feel very comfortable and really helped people to grow in confidence over the course."
"I recently did the paediatric first aid course at Redhill and I have to say this time round I feel I actually retained more information! Danielle our teacher was really knowledgable and very easy to follow. Thank you and I would definitely recommend train aid"
"Danielle was a great instructor, and she made everything very clear and easy. I felt comfortable asking questions, and felt happy with the training I received at the end. I feel that if I was to put my training into practice, I would be comfortable doing so."
"Well delivered course. Covered everything and more. Highly recommend it."
"Great instructor made you feel at ease . Explained what we had to do clearly. Was fun as well as being serious."
"Our course leader was friendly, knowledgeable, approachable and good at presenting. The course was also easy to book online."
"Excellent teacher with very good knowledge and experience. Thanks Danielle and Train Aid for helping me to achieve my First Aid level 3 Certificate. Highly recommended."
"Very much informative. Interesting"
"Phil was knowleadgeble and helpful in giving advice in regards to the course work. He was also able to keep it light and fun. Good atmosphere."
"Really enjoyed the course. It was very informative. He was very friendly explained everything very well. Will use them again."
"Absolutely brilliant course, very well present, planed and delivered. Danielle was a a very informative instructor, who represented Trainaid fantastically. Would highly recommend!!"
"The Tutor Chrisy Southgate was engaging and knowledgeable about the subject. She made sure that all class members were treated fairly and with respect and made us all feel at home. The hotel where the course was held was easy to get to, however the size of the room was too small for us as a group."
"The training was very interesting. The venue was good for geting to and very comfortable. The trainer was very friendly and understanding, she delivered the course well."
"I was impressed with the amount of information we covered in our 3 day course . I usually struggle to keep my concentration in the classroom ( I usually work outdoors) but I found I was engaged in the topics both am and pm every day with no problem . The course was very informative and comprehensively covered the syllabus required to complete the assignments . Thank you"
Train Aid is rated 4.76 based on 527 reviews