Train Aid Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Train Aid

How would you rate Train Aid ?

Luke
Luke
"Excellent service once again from Train Aid! This is second time we have run courses for our employees here at London Lawn Turf and Train Aid always provide fantastic levels of service, training and support throughout the process. Thank you!"
Darren
"The training course i attended with Train Aid was probably the best course i have attended in my working career (I have been on a few, to say the least), the course was full of varied activities, great teacher / trainer, relaxed learning atmosphere, great attendee's, all were very considerate with each other, i would have no difficulty in recommending Train Aid to other companies."
Joycelyn
"The tutor was clear and concise learning was fun and enjoyable whilst carrying out simulations. He made me felt at ease whn mistakes was made not takin anything to serious"
"A good mix of practical and theory. The theory book is user friendly"
"Didn't cover all of the subjects promised and just seemed very vague. Sorry but not good enough for first aid especially with children"
"It's made me feel happy that I feel really confident that I can use my first aid training on others."
"I enjoyed the mixture of e-learning and practical."
"The course was well presented and well delivered. My only criticism is that they venue was not easy to find. Maybe put some signposts up in future."
"I was extremely impressed with the cost of the course and the trainer Martyn! I couldn't have asked for a better day. He was efficient, informative and fun!"
"good course everyone enjoyed it martin was a great trainer will be coming back to you when i need a new certificate thank you"
"Great course, well delivered. I left feeling confident that I had learned what I came for."
"Engaging and fun instructor"
"A really engaging and enjoyable course"
"It was fantastic and helpful"
"The tutor had a comprehensive background of the subject we were learning which made leaning that much easier. A great course, great tutor and overall very pleased with the support Train Aid gave me. Would highly recommend and train with them again."
"Chrisy was very approachable, friendly and informative and made the whole learning experience fun. I have so much more confidence and knowledge after doing this course."
"Easy to find and park. Our trainer was very informative and thorough. The course cover all aspects of first aid and not just CPR."
"The trainer explained everything really well, and made it easy to understand. I also liked the fact that it was partly practical and partly online."
"Competitively priced and great service with speedy responses to any queries."
"Sam was a fantastic trainer and her experience and real life anecdotes made the course current and interesting as well as super informative."
"Clear, thorough online module followed up by a well-run hands-on practical session. Thank you."
"The course is very accessible,easy to learn.The trainer explained clearly the situations.Very nice person.Thank you very much."
"This was probably the best short course I have been on. The trainer (Del) was fantastic; inspiring, engaged and fun. Our group was great too and the combination of these two factors combined with course content which allowed me to take away real ideas to improve my training was a winning combo!"
Train Aid is rated 4.75 based on 542 reviews