Train Aid Reviews

of reviewers recommend Train Aid
Read Train Aid Reviews

Tell us how Train Aid made you happy
Absolutely brilliant course, learnt a huge amount, everything was very clearly explained and the trainer (Sandra) was obviously extremely knowledgeable and passionate about first aid. Highly recommended!
Really enjoyed taking the courses with Train Aid, appreciated the very quick email responses to my questions. The coursework was straight forward and I definitely upped my knowledge in working through them. I did find there was quite a lot of repetition in some areas or very similar concepts which I found I'd almost covered in a previous answer - perhaps that's because I put too much info in the earlier answers? The formatting of the templates needed tweaking along the way, when I typed in some boxes my text was bold and underlined but not in others, some text was a different font or font size. Small point but I'm a bit pedantic about formatting :) . The Ann Gravells book was really useful but I did quote a ref from it and which you pointed out (quite rightly) I'd got wrong. Ann has the incorrect date for Data Protection. Perhaps a note to your students that her ref. is out of date as it forms one of the questions and this is the ref book you provide. In summary, great value for money, I enjoyed both courses I've recently taken and a third one a few years ago. Keep up the good work Train Aid, I will be back from another course in the not too distant future.
I did my Lv3 AET and the 3 day First Aid course to become a trainer. I found TrainAid to be very efficient very prompt as in no waiting for days or weeks they were there every time for me. Submissions was brilliant very quick to answer and very supportive. The certificates came quickly and overall can not fault TrainAid in any way. Have also recommended my partner do the same as me and he is currently doing his AET. so we will become great SIA Security Trainers in the future. thank you Tom Ian and everyone else for helping us achieve our goals. 2021 is going to be a lot better than 2020. thank you TrainAid your the best.
Very responsive, I strongly recommend everyone to do the relevant courses from TrainAid. Thanks Nick
I did my Level 3 in Education & Training and Level 3 in Assessing Vocational Achievement both online recently with Train Aid. I'm SO pleased I chose Train Aid and not other companies because the resources provided for support (PowerPoints, YouTube videos, etc) and the quick responses to any queries were brilliant. Where I've had so much free time recently due to COVID I was able to blitz through both courses really quickly. I'm so glad I chose to do this rather than wait to do the course in person in the new year and it all have taken longer. It's also much cheaper to do the online courses than the in person courses so that was an extra bonus for me. Thank you so much everyone at Train Aid!
I completed my CAVA online training with Train-Aid in September 2020 and finished it in November 2020. I find the course very effective and beneficial. I received a lot of support and guidance throughout and I now feel more confident in my role as a Childcare Assessor. I would hugely recommend Train-aid. The course was effective, realisable and achievable.
I enrolled on the online Level 3 AET course after deciding to change providers. It was the best decision I ever made. Martin, our trainer, was highly professional, informative, making the information clear and accessible regardless of our varied backgrounds and levels of experience. He also made the three days a fun experience and no question was a silly question! The fact that it was online did not take away from the class interaction and the exceptional teaching that took place. I would highly recommend this course. The assessment team are also friendly and efficient. Ian was my assessor, he responded promptly to emails in relation to submissions and the feedback was constructive. I'm hoping to move on to the first aid at work course to hopefully become a first aid instructor. An added bonus is that it is really good value for money, and the customer service from start to finish is second to none. If you're thinking about doing a course with Train Aid, don't hesitate, just do it!
Very approachable teachers, easy to follow coursework & rapid response :-)
Due to COVID the course was webinar based- but this was a great alternative and really convenient to do. The tutor was great, created a real good group atmosphere which is something I'm sure we've all craved due to working from home. I was actually sad when it finished after the 3 days we'd had as a group. The turn around of assignments was unbelievable. I submitted one on a friday night, had the feedback by Sunday and certificate by the Wednesday. Would massively recommend to anyone. I will be looking to do more courses with Train Aid in the future.
I did my level 3 CAVA with Train Aid in June, customer service was excellent from start to finish, the resources where excellent which where provided to help you understand what was need to ensure you completed the qualification, the assessor was great and positive feedback and was easy to contact and communicate with. I would recommend this company to any one who his looking to do education and training or IQA. I will be looking to do my level 5 education and training with them in the near future.
I really enjoyed doing my first aid course on Saturday 24th October 2020, with Train Aid. Jodie our course leader was fun and explained everything clearly. Hygiene and social distancing at the venue was to a high standard, which made feel very at ease.
I did teachers training course with Train Aid this year. I found them very helpful. Very clear explanation. Thank you 🙏🏼
I am delighted to say I was able to complete Units A,B & C, level 3 Education & Training, With help from the YouTube tutorials within four weeks.
Loved every minute of my L3 teaching courses - Martyn our trainer was amazing!
They were very professional and helpful . excellent trainers and verifiers. Feedback was quick and prompt
Very impressed with the training i was provided with. Brian was great and taught me very valuable information
I did the Cava level 3 assessor course online its quite difficult doing it on your own, however as soon as i got stuck i would phone the head office and help would be at hand in an instant really helpful guidance throughout i will be recommending trainaid to anyone that wants to do this course.
During these very challenging times I wasn’t sure a large Zoom session would work for this. Martin steered the group with honesty and encouragement and created a good learning environment. Thank you for all your support
I did L3 AET as a 3 day webinar and thought this worked really well. The course was well structured and quite interactive and I found it to be an excellent preparation for preparing the 3 written assignments required for the qualification. Communications was brilliant and Train Aid turned around the assignments really quickly. Would highly recommend. Thank you Tom & team.
Great experience from both the trainers and the submissions team!
Train Aid is rated 4.81 based on 1,137 reviews