Train Aid Reviews

of reviewers recommend Train Aid
Read Train Aid Reviews

Tell us how Train Aid made you happy
Nick and TRAIN AID have helped me greatly throughout the course. Always on hand to answer any questions and give expert guidance. From start to finish it was a pleasurable experience... would certainly recommend Train Aid as a Training provider...
An excellent and informative course delivered by a knowledgeable presenter who maintained interest throughout.
I completed the Level 3 Award in Education and Training via zoom and the course was great. Martyn the trainer made the course straightforward and was really helpful with queries. I felt well supported with assignments, and I would definitely do training through Train Aid again.
Very helpful course conducted well by Martyn. He had quite a diverse class which i thought he handled extremely well being very encouraging and supportive. Admin staff all helpful and professional as well.
Sandra was a very good teacher and gave us all a very good insight to first aid! I feel more comfident in administering first aid than I did before! I would highly reccommend her and Train Aid to any of my friends who were planning to do one in the future!
Very Professional and to the point. Excellent course!
The training I received was first class with an exceptional tutor, Ian. His way of training was relaxed, fun and mostly importantly educational. He understood my weaknesses and fears and pointed me in the right direction both during the course and in my own ongoing development
The course content and delivery was fantastic! Very lively and informative, highly recommended.
Excellent course and well worth doing. Well organised and with loads of useful resources. Our tutor Ian was great, he put everyone at ease and gave us so much useful information in such a short time. You never felt overwhelmed and he explained everything really well. It was perfectly pitched and enjoyed every minute. Would highly recommend Train Aid.
This is my second paediatric first aid course with Train Aid and I wouldn't go with anyone else now. Very well delivered and even though it's a serious topic the trainer John had a great sense of humour and made it an enjoyable day.
Online course was informative and quite challenging. You had to have read all of the slides in order to answer the questions. The practical session covered all of the required topics and left me confident that i would be able to provide first aid if it was needed
The session was very informative and gave me confidence to use first said in the future.
The instructor was very good he explained everything in detail and made sure everyone took part
Enjoyable, very helpful who coach who made the course entertaining as well as instructive
I have recently completed the Level 5 DET course with train aid and have been very pleased with the course and the level of support I received from the moment I registered. The course is laid out in a clear and easy to understand way and every assignment is accompanied with supporting documents to assist with everything you need. The marking of work was quick and contained some constructive feedback on areas I needed to work on. The general communication from all staff was quick, effective and helpful to any issue I had (Nick, Karl and Vicky) Would definitely recommend train aid to anyone!
Excellent. Professional. A mix between real school and chat with new people you just met. A real understanding of what a teacher/trainer is. I would like to do this training again, with the same people, but in a real class.
The trainer was brilliant!
Great trainer, good examples that were explained in terms everyone could understand. Happy to answer all questions no matter how trivial.
The whole day was very informative and interesting. Lots to take in. Trainer was really good and kept whole day flowing.
The trainer was so professional and she explained the course really well. It was a good location aswell. Very pleased with the course.
Train Aid is rated 4.82 based on 1,163 reviews