Train Aid Reviews

of reviewers recommend Train Aid
Read Train Aid Reviews

Tell us how Train Aid made you happy
Course was run really well. Brian ran the course in St Albans. Everything was explained really well and given lots of opportunity to ask questions. Would most definitely recommend
Ray was a brilliant trainer the day was very informative and intestinal and he was able to teach using great technique to help remember when away from the environment. Interactive and kept everything relevant not wasting a minute of the time he had.
Very informative and enjoyable, best first aid training I’ve been too!
I done first aid at work course, teacher was very professional and pleasant guy also this been done on weekend time. Very satisfied! Thanks!
Training was very good and helpful especially the trainer was very good on demonstrating all practical stuffs for first aid very good way so overall got many ideas and techniques got more knowledge and information from the course
Excellent course. Thank you
A very good course. The trainer was very engaging and very thorough. I came out feeling confident in what I would do in a first aid situation if one arose.
The training is excellent and Brian was very helpful and approachable.
Great training day, the instructor made it fun and enjoyable
The tutor Richard Hood was very knowledgeable, with a fun but factual delivery. I have to say he was very patient with those whose grey matter had not fully developed. He is a great asset to the company.
I thoroughly enjoyed my chosen course, I found it really interesting and useful. Phil the Trainer was very passionate about the subject and was very inclusive
I really enjoyed the 3 days. very interesting and engaging. I have gain a lot of confidents in my teaching by doing this course. Thank you.
I enjoyed it very much. Thanks to teacher and his sense of humour I felt so comfortable.
Train Aid delivered a very informative course. I was happy that I was able to book a course for the weekend. Richard Hood was a very good first aid trainer. He explained everything clearly. I have learnt some very interesting information. Also, the customer service team were really efficient. They get back to queries very quickly and are very helpful. I would highly recommend Train Aid. Thank you!
Our trainer, Lynn, was very good and delivered the course at just the correct pace. She built rapport with the class and covered all the learning material very well. This is one of those courses where I can honestly say I was tuned in 100%, no drifting off, and feel I have learned a lot. And the last day, individual presentations, was great, lots of interesting subjects very well presented. Thanks, Lynn.
Despite being very much older that my peers and extremely nervous about my abilities, I felt confident by the end on the course to succeed and discovered my fun ways to learn though the varied exercises. Many thanks to my trainer Martyn Smith.
Informative
A very well run session
Really great instructor! Very passionate. But venue was poor, no coffee or tea provided. No soap in the toilet and the room was freeeeezing!
Really enjoyed every bit of the training duration. i mean there was no boring or awkward moment, every minute spent was full of knowledge and laughter from the trainer. Honestly i can't fault the lecture and i will definitely recommend and will give a 100%.
Train Aid is rated 4.81 based on 1,087 reviews