Train Aid Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Train Aid

Tell us how Train Aid made you happy

Luke
"Excellent service once again from Train Aid! This is second time we have run courses for our employees here at London Lawn Turf and Train Aid always provide fantastic levels of service, training and support throughout the process. Thank you!"
Darren
"The training course i attended with Train Aid was probably the best course i have attended in my working career (I have been on a few, to say the least), the course was full of varied activities, great teacher / trainer, relaxed learning atmosphere, great attendee's, all were very considerate with each other, i would have no difficulty in recommending Train Aid to other companies."
Joycelyn
"The tutor was clear and concise learning was fun and enjoyable whilst carrying out simulations. He made me felt at ease whn mistakes was made not takin anything to serious"
"The trainer Philip Gallie put every one at ease. The course was inspirational and I have taken on board such a lot to utilise in my role. Highly recommend any one who is thinking of taking their Level 3 in teaching and training. I will definitely use Train Aid again."
"I completed my Level 3 in Education and Training in October 2019 with Lynn Astley-Hampson. Lynn created a great relaxed but motivated atmosphere for myself and the other learners. I was really anxious about presenting my micro-teach but Lynn guided me through and I really enjoyed it. I would definitely recommend this course and Lynn as a trainer. It really was great value for money."
"Good Morning From my point of wiew, I can only say that. I learned a lot of new things, how to deliver my knowledge for my future learners, how to teach them, so as to cover al the needs. You are an extraordinay and successfulteam. Last but not least, I would like to thank my tutor Carrie Rogers, who trough her qualities, kept an extremely positive attitude troughout the teaching session. With her I had a positive communication, keeping my attention all the time to the subject. She demonstrate her ability to teach us and help us to accumulate as much of her knowledge as possible in this way covering our needs and limitations, preparing us to become a good teachers. All the best Kind regards. Gavril Szabo"
"I really enjoyed the course of paediatric first aid. The teacher explained everything in a very positive way, the course was very informative and the day went very quick. The internet exam was explained in a very easy way with the multiple choice answers-to do. I achieved 100% which I am very proud of. Thank you for Train Aid. Mrs Edna Kew (childminder)"
"i was put on this course as part of my new job role . I didn't know to expect, so i was a bit apprehensive. well from the second i walked in Phil Gallie put me at ease . the course it self is very informative and very well run. I can't praise Phil highly enough. The only thing i could criticise is I feel the course could be a day longer. As there is a lot to take in. Jason"
"The training was both beneficial and enjoyable. I recommend."
"very informative, easy understandable course and great instructor"
"Just sat my L4 IQA course. Really interesting, well paced and all questions answered fully. Thoroughly enjoyed"
"Thank you,amazing course."
"Sat my Level 3 Award in Education and Training this week, really enjoyed it Lynn delivered a great course traveling all the way up to Newcastle from Wigan."
"Thoroughly enjoyable course lead by an experienced, knowledgeable and entertaining trainer. Taught a very diverse group but was inclusive of everyone and highly inspiring. Many thanks"
"Really enjoyed the course! Great trainer."
"The course was great fun, tutor was very organised and professional and made an easy learning environment. I would definitely recommend this course for people that want to progress in this field. Thanks Jaime"
"Friendly, approachable staff that were knowledgeable and taught at a pace that kept everybody engaged. An excellent learning experience."
"Excellent training. I was very impressed with the mix of practical and online videos, questions etc. Will definitely recommend to others."
"Very fun trainer, very informative"
"There is nothing to improve. The first aid course provider was just brilliant!"
"Trainaid were fantastic through my attainment of the Level 3 Award in Education and Training. The course was ran superbly and I learned more than enough to sufficiently carry out my coursework units, which were assessed and feedback issued very quickly. Customer service is second to none, fast and friendly communication. Definitely recommend this company."
"Have no complaints with train aid I went into the course anxious nervous and dreading doing a micro teach I came out of the course with knowledge and confident after doing my micro teach my teacher Martyn Smith is a great teacher he put time into each and every classmate he was there to help even outside of our class lessons would definitely recommend him and train aid"
"Sandra presented the information in an engaging way with a real life stories. I would highly recommend this training."
Train Aid is rated 4.81 based on 1,005 reviews