Train Aid Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Train Aid

How would you rate Train Aid ?

Luke
Luke
"Excellent service once again from Train Aid! This is second time we have run courses for our employees here at London Lawn Turf and Train Aid always provide fantastic levels of service, training and support throughout the process. Thank you!"
Darren
"The training course i attended with Train Aid was probably the best course i have attended in my working career (I have been on a few, to say the least), the course was full of varied activities, great teacher / trainer, relaxed learning atmosphere, great attendee's, all were very considerate with each other, i would have no difficulty in recommending Train Aid to other companies."
Joycelyn
"The tutor was clear and concise learning was fun and enjoyable whilst carrying out simulations. He made me felt at ease whn mistakes was made not takin anything to serious"
"The session was good enough, my main comment would the venue, very poor. No local parking, nearest car park some distance away and required a payment. Not experienced this before on away training days. No were to sit for lunch apart from the main training hall, a garden area, outside on such hot days are welcome. Some of the participants were constantly on their mobile telephones. Trainer needed to have been in control of this. Somewhat distracting."
"The course was very interesting and the tutor knew his subject and he was very friendly and professional."
"Excellent trainer delivered and interacted with the students at all times, provided assistance and guidance as needed, Would recommend them to others as well."
"The Level 3 award in training was a very worth while course. Carrie pitched the course just right , was friendly and approachable whilst keeping a group of very big personalities on the right track. I would definitely recommend this course."
"Very easy to understand everything. Made me feel comfortable"
"The tutor and the course content were fantastic, given the opportunity I will be returning to Train Aid to do the CET course."
"The training was clear and very organised. I enjoyed !"
"Very informative, enthusiastic trainer"
"Train aid and my tutor Ian Wood did a fantastic job of making me feel welcome, engaged and really supported through a course I didn't think I could complete. I really enjoyed my time learning a set of skills that I will hold dear forever. Top notch job by a top notch company and staff."
"When I arrived I quickly felt anxious, because I felt out of my depth but Michael (the teacher)identified this quickly and helped me by reassuring me that I would be fine . The venue was excellent and the pace and standard of teaching was even better. By the end of the course I didn't want to leave. I hope as I progress I become as good a teacher as michael."
"Tutor was excellent"
"The course was full of relevant information and there was plenty of hands on experience to help with the learning process."
"The AET Level 3 course was excellent! Everyone enjoyed and benefited from it. Thanks to Phil Gallie for sharing his knowledge and experience, Train Aid have given me the skills needed to progress in my chosen career. Thank you!!"
"The tutor was amazing and it was a very inclusive course enabling everyone with different skills to learn and train."
"Comprehensive and easy to understand training delivered by a great trainer and lots of resources available."
"Great course, delivered extremely well by knowledgably trainer. Was good fun"
"The course was very informal & relaxed, there was no pressure to do the practical infront of the group. Lynn was very friendly & kind, & made the whole experience very enjoyable."
"I enjoyed the course as I felt it was well taught and kept me engaged throughout the session. The trainor was knowledgeable and entertaining and was able to encourage all participants to take part. I feel I have learnt a lot from the course which I hope will give me greater confidence in a real life situation"
"Great easy to navigate on-line part of course. Fantastic trainer with a wealth of experience and a great relaxed presentation style. Came away feeling confident. Highly recommend."
"I liked the practical, hands-on approach. The trainer imparted a lot of information in a fun and useful way."
Train Aid is rated 4.76 based on 582 reviews