Train Aid Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Train Aid

Tell us how Train Aid made you happy

2 - 3 Hours
Luke
"Excellent service once again from Train Aid! This is second time we have run courses for our employees here at London Lawn Turf and Train Aid always provide fantastic levels of service, training and support throughout the process. Thank you!"
Darren
"The training course i attended with Train Aid was probably the best course i have attended in my working career (I have been on a few, to say the least), the course was full of varied activities, great teacher / trainer, relaxed learning atmosphere, great attendee's, all were very considerate with each other, i would have no difficulty in recommending Train Aid to other companies."
Joycelyn
"The tutor was clear and concise learning was fun and enjoyable whilst carrying out simulations. He made me felt at ease whn mistakes was made not takin anything to serious"
"Excellent teacher, a good learning experience. Course content was very good, and the teacher created a relaxed learning environment. On the down side, the admin side was not so good, many delegates including myself did not receive the templates as promised, however the trainer ensured this was rectified."
"Thank you for squeezing me in the course. I really enjoyed it and Martyn was really good."
"Excellent course, great trainer."
"The course content was excellent as was the trainer. I really enjoyed the course and now feel confident in my ability to handle an emergency situation."
"trainer and content were excellent but the seating on the classroom was unsuitable and detracted from the learning experience. they were chairs more suited to lunch or short event, not all day studying. I took a chair from the lounge area on day two, which had been removed overnight and I had to replace it the next day. other students felt the same but didn't feel strongly enough to complain."
"The trainer kept the whole class engaged with the subject matter and thrown in a few appropriate jokes here and there which was very sobering. The time sped along which you didn't notice. Well done!"
"The course was very helpful and enjoyable, I have come away feeling more confident, however The room was to small for the amount of candidates that attended plus maybe lunch should have been provided."
"A very information course delivered in a relax environment by a very knowledgeable tutor. The course content was wholly applicable to my job and will assist me in raising the delivery quality of the courses I deliver."
"It was the best course I have ever!!!"
"I found the entire process very informative and supportive. The distance learning instructions and assignments were clear and concise and the micro teach was an enjoyable session which I found really beneficial in terms of learning from others. I would thourouly recommend Train Aid for gaining your qualification."
"Really enjoyed my course trainer was engaging and fun assertive when needed and met a wide variety of people so made it more dynamic and interesting. Great mix of biscuits and fruit and very patiant friendly and welcoming."
"thank you Danielle for a really good and informative and useful training session!"
"Amazing service - both from the back office and on the day with our trainer, making it fun, great learning and actual practice with all the right equipment! Highly recommend! :)"
"Excellent course - informative and efficient use of time"
"Not being a trainer/tutor I found the training brilliant. Our tutor Nick was outstanding & has a great way about him - putting all students at ease & getting his point across by whatever means necessary , as was James our assessor - just so bloody encouraging!!!! A lot of the topics we covered were not only informative for the job - but also life. Outstanding course - really enjoyable lessons Great teaching & lovely lovely students. Was made to feel included. Ashford college also a top venue Great staff & good facilities. Regards Lou"
"The course was very well presented and the trainee was excellent."
"The trainer was friendly and pleasant and a clear speaker. he kept things very simple. and I appreciated this. my only tip for improvement is a bit pedantic, yet the auto defibrillator looks out for shockable rhythms not shockable beats."
"I thought this first aid training was excellent . The teacher was fantastic made everybody feel at ease and made it fun Martin👍"
"The course was intensive and really informative. It allowed us all a chance to get to know each other without being too intimidating. Our Course Tutor; Marianne Mills was great right from the start and gave us a reassuring environment to work in with the guidance necessary for us to develop and improve and to give us a greater understanding both individually and as a group."
"Loved it loved every one learnt loads course went double quick thank you for a fab trainer"
Train Aid is rated 4.79 based on 817 reviews