Train Aid Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Train Aid

Tell us how Train Aid made you happy

Luke
"Excellent service once again from Train Aid! This is second time we have run courses for our employees here at London Lawn Turf and Train Aid always provide fantastic levels of service, training and support throughout the process. Thank you!"
Darren
"The training course i attended with Train Aid was probably the best course i have attended in my working career (I have been on a few, to say the least), the course was full of varied activities, great teacher / trainer, relaxed learning atmosphere, great attendee's, all were very considerate with each other, i would have no difficulty in recommending Train Aid to other companies."
Joycelyn
"The tutor was clear and concise learning was fun and enjoyable whilst carrying out simulations. He made me felt at ease whn mistakes was made not takin anything to serious"
"I thought the training was very well presented and very informative."
"For me was very useful and up to date. Lots of information, practice and a very funny teacher, engaging class into action"
"Excellent course, trainer made it really good, easily to listen & understand"
"Very good update- interesting speaker"
"We found the trainer Seth engaging and the course covered all aspects of first aid. Would recommend this course."
"I really enjoyed my train aid first aid course. The course leader was very knowledgeable and always willing to help us with any questions."
"Three days flew by but I am so glad to had opted for the classroom based training v distance learning. Being part of a group you learnt more and felt more comfortable delivering the micro sessions with them. Felt it did lack a bit of delivery technique but I had covered some of that before but others may have used it. Thanks"
"Excellent first aid course, would definitely recommend. Graham was excellent and presented the course to us professionally."
"I attended the two first aid training at Greenwich. Excellent course, well presented and covered everything you needed. Dell the instructor was knowledgable, friendly and approachable. Would recommend trainaid to my friends"
"The trainer was very knowledgeable and made the day as interesting as he could. Would definitely recommend Train Aid for 1st aid training."
"Recommend this company, professional and good facilities"
"Really useful learning, tutor was very approachable and knowledgeable. Will definitely be of use to me in my role as a trainer."
"The trainer was very friendly and created a great atmosphere for learning. The course was well explained along with the micro teach and assignment"
"I found the course interesting and fun. I learnt so much in the 3 days that I will take back to the class room to help me become a better trainer. Martin who took the course was brilliant."
"Had training for BLS over the weekend at the Leonardo hotel (Heathrow) with a guy called Martyn he was brilliant! Went through everything at a slower pace which made it easier to understand the whole course and anything you wouldn't understand he'll go over it again. Would recommend TrainAid to everybody."
"I am very satisfied about my 3 day AET course with Train Aid. The instructor, Martyn Smith, was excellent, always appropriate, engaging, entertaining and gave extremely constructive feedback. I feel like I have learned a lot from him as an instructor. The subjects covered were relevant to the teaching role, easy to understand and to put into practice. Since the course, I have adapted my teaching style to reflect what I have learned and I now consider aspects which I did not think about before the course. Very few negatives to report although there were a couple of things; The venue was very difficult to find, my colleague and myself had to phone Train Aid to get directions once we got to the church. That being said, the gentleman on the phone was very polite and helpful. My colleague and I were part of a fairly large group which had to be split into two during the last day for the micro-teach assessment for practical reasons. While I did not have an issue regardless of which group I ended up being in, I could tell some people were intimidated at the idea of presenting their micro-teach in front of a new instructor. Overall an extremely positive experience, I would definitely recommend Train Aid and Martyn and I look forward to more courses in the future."
"Really enjoyed the course. It was great to mix in with students from diverse back grounds with a common aim. Phil ensured that all were involved and the work he put in was paid back in the excellent quality produced in the final micro-teach sessions. I would recommend the course to anyone contemplating taking up teaching in the adult learning sector."
"Train Aid is a brilliant organisation, with very knowledgeable trainers. The course was engaging and I enjoyed the practical exercises, despite being nervous. I felt as ease as the trainers were kind."
"The training course was really beneficial and Phil Gaille was excellent I thoroughly enjoyed the course - as it was detached from my working environment, it really helped me to engage and enjoy the learning experience. I am very grateful for the constructive feedback comments regarding my assessments - my only suggestion would be, offering advice on areas of improvement going forward."
"A enthusiastic, informative and knowledgeable training provider who has given me the confidence to progress further in my chosen profession. I highly recommend their services."
Train Aid is rated 4.78 based on 720 reviews