Train Aid Reviews

of reviewers recommend Train Aid
Read Train Aid Reviews

Tell us how Train Aid made you happy
The train aid course was informative and filled with lots of practical advice from real scenarios. The trainer was very knowledgeable and clear in the information he delivered.
Was a great training session, learned a lot
Good, direct and appropriate.
Centre used could be updated as it was very cold because the heating was not working.
All relevant areas that needed to be covered were covered.
Easy access location
Lively friendly instructor.
Thank you very much for this training, it was very interesting and useful. The person providing the training (sorry I can't remember his name) was really good and funny, made the day go through really easily and he was really good at explaining everything. The room itself was a bit poor, it was quite cold there are there was not even coffee provided, apart from the space everything was good.
Really great instructor! Very passionate. But venue was poor, no coffee or tea provided. No soap in the toilet and the room was freeeeezing!
The guy running it was very nice and a good laugh too. Course was enjoyable and I learnt a lot.
The session included everything I needed for my work and I feel much more confident if I need to respond in an emergency. I didn't feel that the trainer was as knowledgeable as I have had in previous training but he was very personable and down to earth.
Professional training delivered to a great standard, having completed the Level 4 award in IQA. The support during class based learning and after while completing the units required was excellent, clear constructive advice & detailed feedback. Thanks to our Tutor Nick Chadwick & the trainaid team. looking forward to my next course.
I really enjoyed the course it was very interesting. The environment was warm and friendly
Phil was good very knowledgeable in the course it was interesting and made your brain work
Overall the course provided exactly what was required and has given me additional skills that i can now take into the classroom to be a more effective trainer.

However, communication is key and here i feel there were shortfalls.

The joining instructions provided were virtually none existent and only turned up the day before, this left someone who was not aware of the location at a disadvantage as the postcode provided was of little use.

It was also apparent that Ian (our trainer) had not been made aware of the total number of candidates as for the first day I did not have any table space to work from which presented its own difficulties. However, this was sorted for day two.
Further to this i feel the preparation for the micro-teach does not lend itself well to a block style three day course. Anyone with after hours responsibilities (e.g. single parent) may have limited time available to ensure adequate planning of the micro teach is achieved for day three. I would suggest candidates are made aware of the additional time needed before the course is started.

Another alternative would be to spread the course over three weeks and present it in a day release format.

Having said this, Ian made the course what it was and I would not hesitate to recommend this course to others.

Kind regards,
Overall training was good. However would have liked more theory related to the assessments. Many topics in the assessments were not covered in the training sessions.
Seth’s enthusiasm for his subject is contagious. A fun and memorable course.
I thought this training was very good and well supported by resources and powerpoint There was a good mix of delivery styles. However I don't really understand what the delivery is not spread out a little. I found it extremely hard to two evenings until late preparing for the microteach that was on the 3rd day. I feel that this session would be better a week or so later to give delegates a bit more time in between to prepare.
The trainer was brilliant but the facilities was not the best as we had to move classrooms everyday and in one day twice.
Nice atmosphere great teacher. Class very structured and easy to follow. Very happy with it.
Sandra presented the information in an engaging way with a real life stories. I would highly recommend this training.
The instructor was knowledgeable and gave out of the box advice and training. Things that we would not be able
To find in a booklet as he had years of experience. I would have like the room to be bigger to accommodate the need for cpr and recovery practical. I would have liked a bit more hands on or bandaging, using the defibrillator.
I do feel confident and have refreshed my knowledge on the key concepts needed in my tuition business.
Good training on paediatric ⛑ first aid , livelier than other courses l’ve attended in the past . Trainers jokes were the same ones he told on the course three years ago !
Train Aid is rated 4.81 based on 1,129 reviews