Train Aid Reviews

of reviewers recommend Train Aid
Read Train Aid Reviews

Tell us how Train Aid made you happy
An excellent Paediatric First Aid training session was delivered by Martyn Smith yesterday. He made it enjoyable whilst conveying the information in a clear and concise way. I would highly recommend Martyn.
Really enjoyed the course! Great trainer.
Recently attended a Level 3 Award in Education and Training course. Trainer was very knowledgeable, encouraging and inclusive of the class. Would recommend Train Aid.
I have no previous qualification or experience in training and this was all new to me as I start my journey as a trainer. The trainer, James, quickly put the group at ease and worked through each of the topics, working up towards the 15 minute micro teach. The learning was relevant, introducing all the different styles of learning within the learning itself.
I can assure anyone who is looking on line for a course provider that this course delivers. With the choice out there I was worried about the quality of the training delivery and more importantly would I have a recognised qualification at the end (I've been burnt previously) - I need not have worried about either of these, this course delivers and is a recognised qualification for anyone wanting to get into training. Highly Recommended. Yvonne
Very good course. I was the youngest but everyone made me feel included and it was very easy to understand. First time doing the course and the instructor was very helpful :) thank you!
Easy to book and clear information given. The trainer was just fab! Enthusiatic, relaxed and easy to learn from. Thank you so much.
I recently did the (PTLLS) or award in education and Training with an Assessor called Phil Gallie, he was absolutely fantastic, made the lesson fascinating using a variety of methods on a day to day basis. Many thanks. Cherice.
Excellent, highly qualified tutor, lovely atmosphere! Fun way to learn!
I was very apprehensive about the course but need not have worried. The information is well presented and backed up with excellent notes. There was plenty of time for questions and lots of support. And if the micro teach is a concern - don't let it be a bar to attending. By the time we did that part everyone just wanted to help each other and support each other through it! I would highly recommend this course to anyone looking to complete this qualification whether in teaching already or looking to do so. I had no experience and don't feel it hindered me at all. An excellent experience!
I needed to do this course so I can deliver training which I have been doing for many years but clients are asking for that bit of paper now.

The course was delivered in a good style and pace and I learnt a lot The trainer Lesley Earl if very knowledgeable and open she involved the whole class and we all felt we had learnt what we needed to.
The venue in Islington is easy to get to clean and safe.

Rob Howard
Was an enjoyable 3 days. I always love meeting different people on workshops and courses and was fortunate to be with 4 other fun and diverse people plus our trainer Tom, so the environment was great. For me it worked better to bash out 1 of the 3 assignments each night to get the course boxed off by the end of day 3 but equally others have a month to complete their work so there is flexibility if needed.
Excellent course with a very good trainer - course pitched exactly write meeting all of my learning objectives
I believe my trainer was Mark - Guildford, 12th March - and he led the session well. Just the right mix of serious to humour, talking to practising, plus some visuals and videos thrown in too. It felt very comprehensive but not too overwhelming and was actually quite a fun day, which quite often these things aren't.
It was very refreshing to attend this course, where everyone felt relaxed enough to participate in a less formal environment. I felt that many came away with a better understanding of their responsibilities as a first aider. I have been attending 1st Aid courses for 40 years and have seen many changes over the years, and feel that you have achieved the right approach.
Excellent course and well presented. Stuart made everyone feel very welcome and made sure they learnt the appropriate material.
Excellent tutor who made the day enjoyable (i have been on many first aid courses before!).

Easy to book and a great price!

Thanks :)
Great course. Teacher made the course interesting and engaging. Good practical session on CPR.
Would recommend to others.

NH - Purley
The first aid course was great fun. I've done many first aid courses over the years and this is the most active, up paced course - feeling like I have learnt more. Our trainer Stewart was great, he was friendly, he made everyone feel comfortable and made the learning interesting. I would recommend this course to others and hopefully will use again in the future.
Once again Train Aid provided a great service! I booked 3 places on the paediatric first aid course online, which was easy, and all the members of staff said what a positive experience the training was. Thank you Train Aid.
This was a great way of carrying out the Level 3 in Education and Training for me, being distance learning meaning I could fit it around other commitments. It was also great value, which was a bonus as it was self funded. The course materials were really helpful, and Train-Aid speedily responded to any question I had, and were very quick at marking my assignments and feeding back. The Micro-Teach day was at a centre local to me, and whilst I was the only one joining a group that had already had been together on a classroom based course over the previous few days, the day worked really well. Would definitely recommend completing this course with Train-Aid, and indeed have done to a former colleague already.
Train Aid is rated 4.81 based on 1,127 reviews