Train Aid Reviews

of reviewers recommend Train Aid
Read Train Aid Reviews

Tell us how Train Aid made you happy
Really enjoyed the 3 days learning with lovely people, our teacher Lynn was great with lots of knowledge and support.
I REALLY ENJOYED THE COURSE I WOULD OF LIKED MORE TIME DURING THE TEACHING DEMONSTRATION FOR MY PRACTICAL SESSION BUT OVERALL A VERY GOOD COURSE THANK YOU.I WOULD LIKE TO WISH YOU ALL A VERY HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR.
The AET course I did with TrainAid was very well structured and delivered. The 3 days were a lot of fun. The tutor was exceptional - which is exactly what you need on a course teaching you how to teach!
excellent course and very well presented by Lynn made me feel accepted and at ease and i learned a great deal of knowledge that will stand me in good stead for my future career
It went well but why have I still not received my certificate?
Phil was good very knowledgeable in the course it was interesting and made your brain work
course was excellent and trainer David Platts first class.
Great atmosphere and learning environment. Teacher was very approachable and created and calm and fun atmosphere. Course content was great, however, I would have preferred to have an extra day to complete the course.
Martyn was an excellent trainer and kept everyone really engaged. Loved it. Very practical and feel like I learnt a lot.
Attended first aid training today and was warned by others that these courses are usually boring. Well how wrong were they, Seth made the training very enjoyable as well as very informative. Everyone in the group I feel felt the same by the amount of laughter I would highly recommend.
I Don't usually write reviews but the trainer deserves his recognition, Martyn made this course very enjoyable, created a great atmosphere for all of us. I initially thought this would be a stressful experience but in actual fact this was one of the best training courses I have ever attended.!
The trainer was excellent I enjoyed every second he distributed he’s attention to everyone equally while having a laugh and getting over the seriousness of the course .
Attentive and informative. I learnt a lot more than I anticipated!
Very professional made easy as some courses are held on a Saturday very pleased will use them again
Overall the course provided exactly what was required and has given me additional skills that i can now take into the classroom to be a more effective trainer. However, communication is key and here i feel there were shortfalls. The joining instructions provided were virtually none existent and only turned up the day before, this left someone who was not aware of the location at a disadvantage as the postcode provided was of little use. It was also apparent that Ian (our trainer) had not been made aware of the total number of candidates as for the first day I did not have any table space to work from which presented its own difficulties. However, this was sorted for day two. Further to this i feel the preparation for the micro-teach does not lend itself well to a block style three day course. Anyone with after hours responsibilities (e.g. single parent) may have limited time available to ensure adequate planning of the micro teach is achieved for day three. I would suggest candidates are made aware of the additional time needed before the course is started. Another alternative would be to spread the course over three weeks and present it in a day release format. Having said this, Ian made the course what it was and I would not hesitate to recommend this course to others. Kind regards,
Graham delivered a information advised and practical demonstrations very well. I enjoyed the training. Only criticism was the venue was cold.
Overall training was good. However would have liked more theory related to the assessments. Many topics in the assessments were not covered in the training sessions.
Seth’s enthusiasm for his subject is contagious. A fun and memorable course.
Loved the course and now feel very confident
It was a very enjoyable First Aid training. I have done a few First Aid training due to my work requirement. This one stood out not just because of the tutor's passion about the subject but also equipping people and it made it so much more enjoyable.
Train Aid is rated 4.82 based on 1,163 reviews