Train Aid Reviews

of reviewers recommend Train Aid
Read Train Aid Reviews

Tell us how Train Aid made you happy
The course was well pitched and the trainer was all of the roles of a teacher and trainer
Thank you .
Excellent trainer very clear and interesting teaching good location and not to many in group size I would recommend
The training given was clear and concise, together with a great sense of humour...which made the day more enjoyable! Thanks!
Absolutely fabulous! I thoroughly enjoyed this course, and learned so much. Feedback from the trainer was really nice, and built my confidence well.
Second time I’ve done my first aid training with Train Aid . Very professional, understanding and friendly first aid tutors
It was a very useful, informative section and the instructor was very knowledgeable.
The train aid course was informative and filled with lots of practical advice from real scenarios. The trainer was very knowledgeable and clear in the information he delivered.
Was a great training session, learned a lot
The course was very informative and made great use of the time available. Martyn delivered the information in an interesting and engaging manner that involved all participants and ultimately helped us all learn quicker. There was a good mix of theory and practical exercises that left me feeling confident in my abilities.
Very informative & interesting with lots of interaction.

I would highly recommend this course.
I'm very happy with the course, learned a lot
Enjoyed my course in Richmond last Saturday run by Martyn (I forget his surname) while it was a serious course Martyn made it fun with the right amount of humour. I now feel a lot more confident and better prepared to help my daughter who has a small nursery.
Good, direct and appropriate.
Centre used could be updated as it was very cold because the heating was not working.
Excellent information was received, teacher taught really well.
All relevant areas that needed to be covered were covered.
Easy access location
Lively friendly instructor.
The instructor was great,funny,clever!!!
Class was very informative
Teacher made us all at Easy
Love the course
I was very pleased with the training and the administration aspects too. Thank you Train-Aid.
Very professional service, will definitely be using them again.
thank you!
A well organised and informative days course. Recommended.
Train Aid is rated 4.81 based on 1,133 reviews