Train Aid Reviews

of reviewers recommend Train Aid
Read Train Aid Reviews

Tell us how Train Aid made you happy
Due to COVID the course was webinar based- but this was a great alternative and really convenient to do. The tutor was great, created a real good group atmosphere which is something I'm sure we've all craved due to working from home. I was actually sad when it finished after the 3 days we'd had as a group. The turn around of assignments was unbelievable. I submitted one on a friday night, had the feedback by Sunday and certificate by the Wednesday. Would massively recommend to anyone. I will be looking to do more courses with Train Aid in the future.
I did my level 3 CAVA with Train Aid in June, customer service was excellent from start to finish, the resources where excellent which where provided to help you understand what was need to ensure you completed the qualification, the assessor was great and positive feedback and was easy to contact and communicate with. I would recommend this company to any one who his looking to do education and training or IQA. I will be looking to do my level 5 education and training with them in the near future.
I really enjoyed doing my first aid course on Saturday 24th October 2020, with Train Aid. Jodie our course leader was fun and explained everything clearly. Hygiene and social distancing at the venue was to a high standard, which made feel very at ease.
I did teachers training course with Train Aid this year. I found them very helpful. Very clear explanation. Thank you 🙏🏼
I am delighted to say I was able to complete Units A,B & C, level 3 Education & Training, With help from the YouTube tutorials within four weeks.
Loved every minute of my L3 teaching courses - Martyn our trainer was amazing!
They were very professional and helpful . excellent trainers and verifiers. Feedback was quick and prompt
Very impressed with the training i was provided with. Brian was great and taught me very valuable information
I did the Cava level 3 assessor course online its quite difficult doing it on your own, however as soon as i got stuck i would phone the head office and help would be at hand in an instant really helpful guidance throughout i will be recommending trainaid to anyone that wants to do this course.
During these very challenging times I wasn’t sure a large Zoom session would work for this. Martin steered the group with honesty and encouragement and created a good learning environment. Thank you for all your support
I did L3 AET as a 3 day webinar and thought this worked really well. The course was well structured and quite interactive and I found it to be an excellent preparation for preparing the 3 written assignments required for the qualification. Communications was brilliant and Train Aid turned around the assignments really quickly. Would highly recommend. Thank you Tom & team.
Great experience from both the trainers and the submissions team!
Our trainer was superb from start to finish with high energy, enthusiasm, he was funny & engaging. We left feeling confident & enjoyed the practical.
I was very impressed with the first aid course. I cant think of anything to improve.
Train aid provided a highly professional service from start to finish. The trainer Martyn was approachable and professional. He delivered the content in an enjoyable manner and gave constructive feedback throughout. He is a credit to the organisation. I would recommend the Level 3 award in Education and Training to all trainers or those with training aspirations.
Really enjoyed the whole course and gained so much experience and knowledge from every aspect. I would highly recommend taking the course and challenging yourself!! So happy I booked on.
The course was well pitched and the trainer was all of the roles of a teacher and trainer Thank you .
Excellent trainer very clear and interesting teaching good location and not to many in group size I would recommend
The training given was clear and concise, together with a great sense of humour...which made the day more enjoyable! Thanks!
Absolutely fabulous! I thoroughly enjoyed this course, and learned so much. Feedback from the trainer was really nice, and built my confidence well.
Train Aid is rated 4.81 based on 1,149 reviews