Traditional Beams Reviews

of reviewers recommend Traditional Beams
Read Traditional Beams Reviews

Tell us how Traditional Beams made you happy
The whole package from website ordering to delivery was everything you would want. The fire place oak beam I ordered is of great quality and was straight forward to fit but did need a bit of muscle to slide onto the brackets supplied, but this only gave me more confidence that the beam will not slip away from support rods secured in the wall
Hello, Thank you so much for the lovely review. We are so pleased that you are happy with your oak beam and found fitting and everything in the lead up to delivery perfect! We would love to see you again. Many Thanks!
Extremely pleased with our new beam. Arrived very quickly and was packaged very well. Is now the centre piece of our newly decorated living room. Would highly recommend. Thank you!
Delighted with our oak beam, perfect look for our cottage. Beautifully made, fast delivery, love that you can choose width depth and length, in the colour to match your original beams Very good company to deal with. (My husband and I managed, with accurate measurements, to fit it ourselves)
Hello Lizzie, Thank you so much for leaving us a review and also sharing some beautiful photos of your room, it really does look lovely. We are thrilled you are pleased with the options you could choose and we would love to see you again.
Brilliant service an product ! So happy with the quality im beaming!!!!!
Hello Linda, thank you for leaving us a review. Your fireplace looks amazing. I am so pleased that you are happy with your beam. It's lovely seeing our customers so happy. We would love to see you again.
Great product look amazing, simple to fit and good delivery
Hello Ronald, Thank you for your lovely review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Traditional Beams and would love to see you again.
Purchased this beautiful, shaped oak beam finished in danish oil. Great company to deal with, speedy delivery and beam exceeded expectations on arrival. Clear instructions for installation also supplied.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review! Your fireplace looks beautiful. Thank you so much for your business.
excellent, prompt service and product from Traditional Beams but let down by the poor service of the parcel delivery organisation used, who failed to deliver on two consecutive days. Had it not been for the poor delivery I would have awarded 5 stars.
Beam arrived with no bracket to fix. Contacted company who apologised and said they would send out in the post. A week later and still not here so have had to contact them for a second time. Beam itself if very nice but not much use on the floor.
Firstly, thank-you for your feedback.

I'm very sorry for this oversight on our part initially. We are very busy at this time of year and inevitably mistakes can happen from time to time. I have relayed the feedback to our packaging team.

We dispatched the brackets with Royal Mail 1st class the very same day so it's very disappointing to hear that they didn't arrive. You're second pair is on it's way and should be with you in the next few days with my hermes.

Many thanks,
Freddie.
I bought this as a house warming present, I have a photo of it above the new fireplace and it looks great.
I ordered a solid oak beam for above my fireplace. I received a fantastic product. The beam was finished perfectly and looks amazing. The fixings and instructions were easy to use. There are only two fixings but this is more than enough to hold up this very heavy beam. I am extremely happy with the product and would have no hesitation in recommending them.
Excellent product with excellent delivery service delivered within a week of order only improvement would be to communicate a delivery forecast when ordered
Quick and easy ordering system, the beam arrived quickly, well packaged and in perfect condition. Really lovely, solid beam which looks great. Love it.
Extremely pleased with the beam excellent quality was a bit worried to buy this online without really seeing it but should not have worried it is beautiful. It was a reasonable price for the quality and finish it arrived within a week of ordering would highly recommend
Very impressed with quality of our new mantle, best price on the net. Delivery took a little longer than promised but a small gripe considering the quality and finish.
Great price for the mantlepiece. The fixings are a little questionable, though. It doesn't feel very secure, despite following the instructions to the letter and is angled down slightly with the weight of the beam at the front. I think I am going to have to put some No More Nails behind the beam to hold it flat against the wall. Also, it would be nice for the company to keep you informed as to the status of the order as well. I found myself having to ask what was happening after just over a week of no contact. I was then told it was ready for delivery, but I was beginning to wonder. However, the beam seems good quality, and the "light" finish gives it a smooth finish for which dust and liquids should be wiped off quickly and easily. I would use again, but might look closer at the fitment next time.
Thank-you for taking the time to write a review. We will certainly take your feedback on board with regards to the communication issue. With regards to the concealed brackets supplied with the beams, unfortunately they seem to be the best option available to us at the moment. If you think you would benefit from another set sent out please get in touch. I agree that some grab adhesive such as no more nails or similar would help solve this problem.
the delivery was great , and the beam is very well finished and looks beautiful fitted .
Traditional Beams is rated 4.89 based on 810 reviews