Tradex Insurance Reviews

Over A Week
Read Tradex Insurance Reviews

Tell us how Tradex Insurance made you happy
Reasonable price
Rebbeca did excellent job thanks
Vic was very helpful and informative and friendly
Very bad, don't trust them!!! They don't want to give me my deposit back, I keep ringing and email them but still nothing . Always looking go get more money. Beware of their tactics. You can get a charge back of your investment by hiring a reliable litigation firm. I was introduced to an trading expert management via, adamwilson.trading @consultant. com, i recommend their service for anyone struggling with this company. Another way to be safe is to invest your money also with him. what app +1870 345 7937
Easy and quick serve
Lorna from Aberdeen great help as always
They are verry good on price and services! Great!!
My insurance is due gor renewal next month up to now i have had no problems atall always helpful on the phone i dont get these bad reviews because i ainy had no trouble atall ?? Good insurance company hope i havent spoke to soon!!
Very helpful, on the ball to give you a good deal on your taxi insurance.
Just renewed taxi insurance..... lorna was very helpful
Just renewed my policy for the 19th year as a London Taxi driver with Clegg Gifford and as always Joanne Slater sorted it in her usual efficient manner - thanks Joanne. Also like to thank Sherrie Anderson and Kelly Kendall for their assistance in the renewal. I have had a few claims over the 19 years and have never encountered a problem with the claims process and hopefully won’t have to use it in the future ! Reminder to renew was sent well in advance and documents emailed to me immediately.
No not happy at all were victims of a crime by a third party to therd own vehicle whuch set our vehicle on fire being parked next to there's yet we were penslised for it loosing 2 years no claims bonus plus our premium being doubled having been insured for 35 years nrver having onr single claim against or us or vice versa Yet tradex havd failed to chase after the perpetrator for the costs which they have had 6 months to do so we are disgusted in Tradex to say the least
Very helpful, on the ball to give you a good deal on your taxi insurance. An all round nice experience
I have been a taxi driver for 37 years and for many of them Lorna Wallace has been my go to person. I can honestly say that Lorna has always been very professional, knowledgeable and so friendly. Just a really nice lady who always gives her best to you. Never let me down. Thanks for everything Lorna. 👍❤️
Lorna Wallace is a very nice lady and is good at taxi ins business I think she is great.
Renewal agreed and good communications throughout and documentation received by return of request to renew. Thank you
Excellent service and very fast. They are always helpfu.
Tradex is good company
brilliant customer service! very friendly and professional. I especially amazed by politeness and the great attitude of staff such as Joann Slater who are really good at what they doing. h.n khan
I have been with Tradex / Clegg Clifford Insaurance for 19 years and still with them. I got my van broken into and they took my tools on 4th October 2019 . Since then I have been unable to work. I do mobile valeting. I would like to thank Hazel Whiten from the claims department for all her help and support for sorting my claim out efficiently. Also I would to thank Frankie White for all his help . They were both very helpful in which I appreciate. Thanks again.
Tradex Insurance is rated 2.93 based on 167 reviews