Tradex Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tradex Insurance
Over a week
Read Tradex Insurance Reviews

Tell us how Tradex Insurance made you happy
First of all, I would like to thank you to Ben, Franki, Reece, Nebil, Andrew and the other staff that helped us grow our business, we hope to continue placing business with yourself to date we have found your origination to be helpful and courteous. Ash
Update of mid takes an eternity to sort out. Their system is flawed and I have been stopped by the police for no insurance as the database shows as uninsured. Have to carry my policy around to prove insurance.
Slow administration. Laborious website. Unacceptable waiting times for documents Slow and inefficient claims service No communication between departments i.e. Claims to underwriting and vice versa Manual presentations of quotes often take longer than the 72 hour turn around promised
Navigation of your system is difficult and your underwriters don't seem bothered.
Trade X are the third party insurance company, their driver was at fault and admitted full liability straight away, the accident was back in January 2018 and I am still waiting on settlement of my claim !!!! My solicitor has been emailing them all the relevant information and now they refuse to talk to her as they do not take third party calls. They hide behind this and do not respond to emails even when being advised that the next stage is court proceedings and they are out with the regulated timescales. Shocking company and claim handlers.
Never answer the phones & never reply to emails
Documents arrived promptly which helps us run a slick business.
After a bit of to and fro from a multitude of other insurers, with no avail, Tradex were able to cover a risk I was unable to place anywhere else. Within a day I managed to obtain the insurance for my customer; and was provided with full documentation promptly. Furthermore their underwriter Chloe Phillips was responsive and super helpful (for example pre-emptive notes were added to advise me of what was, and wasn't, needed pre and post inception). I must say I appreciate the amenability of the insurer and the affable professionalism of their agent. First time I've placed a risk with Tradex. Will definitely look to place more in the future.
Today 3/5/17 called but on hold for 30 minutes, then they cut me off - just dropped the call. Tried again, on hold for 30 minutes, they cut me off again. Renewal is due on 8/5 and I don't have terms - it's non compliant, going to make sure the Financial Ombudsman Service sees this. Are they going out of business/have they gone out of business?
The worst company that i have ever dealt with. Their policies have 100 of hidden terms and conditions and I can guarantee that in case of a claim they will find a reason to refuse it referring you to one of their small print T&C's. Truthfully speak if you ever have to buy from Tradex you need a legal team who could literally scan through every document. I entered a claim in May and after dragging us for five months that everything is checked and fine and claim will be paid very shortly they refused to pay claim at the end. It all started when last years I took out a policy and I was told it’s a third party, fire and theft. Unfortunately we had a robbery in our showroom last year and they simply refused the claim saying that your Broker Evans & Lewis should have explained to you that the theft cover does not extend to vehicles parked on the forecourt. I gave up and suffered £25000 loss in no time. We just thought maybe we should have been more clear on the policy hence when I renewed the policy this year I checked every single bit. However, unfortunately one of driver was involved in accident in May. I called immediately to register the claim and 2 weeks later I come to know that it was not even registered. I then dealt with the person named Emir from Trdex. He apologized and registered the claim and then the chasing up game started and then I get told that we only have third part insurance after long debate they came back and apologized that they had made an error and it is actually a fully comprehensive cover and they will settle it very shortly. I was told the claim is in final stages and it will be paid in matter of days but months went past but nothing happened and finally Emir said that claim is all fine and just waiting for senior authority to sign it so we can pay out. Everything went quiet again with no further progress until after many calls when I eventually got through to him and I am being told that the claim had been refused because our policy only cover young driver for up to 5k indemnity. At this stage I was once again referred back to Evans & Lewis and they have nothing to justify but total lies again as always that they have told us. I further contested that even after chasing up for more the 6 month since the policy had started long we still waiting to receive our documents so how can you claim that we have been informed clearly of these hidden policies that are of such importance. At this stage they send me copy of those documents that have clearly been altered to prove their point but couldn't believe that they sent us incorrect documents again which states the policy as third party. Clearly they are just playing around and surely as they are now saying that these are the only documents they have received from tradex which means the claim that they had informed us and that they have sent us the documents couldn't be true. I am now in process of starting a legal proceedings but I WOULD STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU THINK TWICE MAY BE MORE BEFORE USING EVANS AND LEWIS BROKER OR TRADEX AS YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY AS ITS YOUR HARD EARNED ASSETS AND YOU WANT THEM TO BE PROTECTED PROPERLY.
The new business turnaround for our company is excellent and the reason we have rated as good is because without the premium as brokers we cannot arrange policies. With regards to adjustments/ changes to policies and assistance there is an impression left which would fall into the poor range as everything seems to be a lengthy process and with modern technology is a big shortfall in the policy administration. All documentation to brokers is a long time and would save phone calls if documents where emailed on sof and policy wording.
tradex customer portal access has been down for my self over 8 weeks cannot log in, every time i ask my broker trade x in working on it been a customer for over 5 years, company going down hill cant wait for renewal date to leave. AVOID
Had an urgent case due for renewal, Luke spanton really helped & got this sorted for me, always on the bull and willing to help, great service provided
I would avoid this insurance like the plague. I was involved in a non-fault accident where the person who hit me and I are both insured with Tradex. They have done everything in their power to delay payment, and bully me to accepting a below retail value offer. The accident happend in February, their initial valuation was £4k under the agreed valuation of £30k. When I raised a complaint over the valuation, they gave me an interim cheque for £26k and told me it was just an interim payment and would settle in full later. At that point they took the courtesy car back, and I received a final settlement cheque of £100. I have returned the cheque, their tactic is to make you wait and wear you down so you end up accepting a below retail value of the car. They have setup an entire department for this purpose. I've given them several examples of what the car was worth at the time of the accident and they have ignored them all stating they use Glass's guide. Glass's guide does not take into account vehicle rarity which this was. The same guide values R34 GTR's at around £20-25k when in truth you can't buy one for less than £45k. If I could rate them 0 stars I would. They will not pay out in a reasonable time frame, and if they do payout it will be well below what it costs you to replace the vehicle. I've advised several friends and traders not to use them. Please do not make the same mistake I did, it has caused me nothing but anxiety and stress.
i would like to say Olivia Wyatt dealt with my enquiry perfectly and im very happy with the service I continually receive from Tradex Insurance and long may this continue....RJL
I want insures
Bottom of the barrel. Shysters. Avoid at all costs.
I have naver seen bad company like Tradex , poor management, last three months been waiting. My claim is still not sorted. They don't even contect you back . Rood & unprofessional staff.
Brian Whitton in Accounts is an outstanding character. He is very proactive and assertive - always responds to any queries and resolves matters with simplicity. He is very part of our growing business and undertands OUR business, the charm, the charisma and integity we would all at our business rate BRIAN as the number 1 HERO at Tradex. Keep up the GOOD work Brian, the whole nation is watching you on TV, where's Brian?
Competitive price for multi-car policy. Unfortunately after a break-in at our house our car was stolen (and recovered by police). The claims process with Tradex was smooth, staff helpful and quick-turnaround for the fixes to damage on the car at our local main dealer really helped minimise the stress of the whole situation.
Tradex Insurance is rated 2.88 based on 133 reviews