Tradex Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tradex Insurance
Over A Week
Read Tradex Insurance Reviews

Tell us how Tradex Insurance made you happy
Tradex are the biggest scammers and liars in the insurance business. They’re quick to decide that I should have a 5 car limit on my trade when this wasn’t discussed with me. All calls are recorded but they don’t seem to accept their faults. It’s been over a 3,weeks and I still haven’t got my policy documents or log in.
Had a Non- fault accident back in August the other party has admitted liability. My recovery truck has been written off So now I can’t work. TradeX have made a stupid offer and deducted most of it so I get nothing for my truck. TradeX still won’t pay out. The company will not talk to me even the claims handler Tony Alter will not respond or except my calls , emails or messages. They are literally ignoring me and expecting me to walk away with nothing. DO NOT TAKE OUT INSURANCE WITH THIS COMPANY ITS A COMPLETE SCAM !!!!!! I have reported them to The Finical ombudsman.
My trade insurance quote for this year has doubled to 4300 Really wint be using them anymore
I have been a Tradex customer for a 5 years +, but in the last couple of years something at Tradex has changed for the worse and they are now unrecognisable to the company they were some years ago. I was happy with the staff and their service level, the staff used to be reasonably happy and willing to help, but now the service level has plummeted to unimaginable depths. Tradex operate like an old fashioned company, and by all accounts this is not such a bad thing, there are many old fashioned companies where the ethos is ‘the customer is always right’, and ‘value the customer’, but in the last couple of years Tradex have lost all concept of such an ethos, and have transformed into a Neolithic organisation where the company ethos seems to be ‘we just couldn’t care less’. The staff are rude, unhelpful and disinterested and all answer the phone like you are interrupting their day when you call, with 'sighing', 'tutting' and ‘holding’ seemingly the order of the day. They have a 'gang like mentality' where they defend themselves in each and every situation and blame everyone but themselves for any mistakes they make, irrespective of proof that you may supply to them. They seem to act within a law created by Tradex, thus shielding them from the stark realisation that they are in fact a really bad company with an appalling attitude. They are rubbish, utter rubbish as the many customer reviews highlight. They take an age to answer the phone, take an age to answer emails, they increase prices without explanation or justification, do not value loyalty, refuse to email documents and their online motor trade website works sporadically at best. I would be ashamed to work at a place at Tradex ‘we just couldn’t care less’!
First of all, I would like to thank you to Ben, Franki, Reece, Nebil, Andrew and the other staff that helped us grow our business, we hope to continue placing business with yourself to date we have found your origination to be helpful and courteous. Ash
Update of mid takes an eternity to sort out. Their system is flawed and I have been stopped by the police for no insurance as the database shows as uninsured. Have to carry my policy around to prove insurance.
Slow administration. Laborious website. Unacceptable waiting times for documents Slow and inefficient claims service No communication between departments i.e. Claims to underwriting and vice versa Manual presentations of quotes often take longer than the 72 hour turn around promised
Navigation of your system is difficult and your underwriters don't seem bothered.
My insurance is due gor renewal next month up to now i have had no problems atall always helpful on the phone i dont get these bad reviews because i ainy had no trouble atall ?? Good insurance company hope i havent spoke to soon!!
Just renewed taxi insurance..... lorna was very helpful
Update 16/9/20: So after not getting a response from Danielle Griffiths I decided to cc the complaints team I did get a response from Sarah McCrae from the compliance department she sounded helpful at first she done her investigation and sent a final letter this is the reason why they rejected my complaint "We have completed a review of our telephone recordings and although the policy was accepted via telephone, we have been unable to locate the call from when the insurance policy was accepted. You have asked that we provide you with a copy of the telephone call recording from the point of sale however, as we are unable to trace this call, we cannot provide this." Goes onto say I need to get in contact with yhe fianace department to pay the £153. THIS COMPANY THINKS I WOULD LET GET AWAY WITH TRYING TO ROB ME OF £153 FOR THIER MISTAKES. I found a email I sent to Connor on the 11th July with my DVLA check code so i forwarded it onto Sarah McCrae today but never got a response guess it shamed her,got a call from Jack who I spoke to last week he said I no longer have to pay the £153 as it was their own admin error. Sarah McCrae,Danielle Griffiths & Connor Goldstone should be sacked for doing a terrible job the amount of errors made by connor is ridiculous IF YOU EVER SPEAK TO THE NAMES ABOVE MAKE SURE YOU RECORD THE CALLS!!! Update 8/9/20: Emailed Danielle from the underwriting team 3 times now no response as of yet,called on the 4th spoke to a member of staff who said she will follow up with Danielle to see whats going on and then to make things worst another admin error they got my DOB wrong too so all this time I've been driving around with inccorect details in my policy! Update 2/9/20: Got a email from Danielle Griffiths from the underwriting team trying to con me out of £151.33 trying to accuse me of not stating my 3 points which is all lies it was in my previous policies with them I told the sale team member too THERE WILL BE RECORDINGS and whats the need to lie when it shows up on my dvla check code. BE CAREFUL WITH COMPMAY!!!! out a policy on 5th aug spoke 2-3 different staff members sent out email too just so I can get access to my mid account still nothing today 17th Aug. Spoke to laurane on the 11th she said she will get back to as its under investigation still nothing!!! This company has gone down hill for the past 2 years god knows how they will be if you make a claim.
Tradex is absolutely unorganised and a FRAUD company. Customer service is absolutely ridiculous and rude. Whenever I called to enquire about something, the lady who was on the phone kept saying the same things It felt to me as it was a bot speaking. I got scammed big times. Paid more than a thousand for my delivery but in the end it was nothing.. This is FRAUD!! DO NOT TRUST IN THIS KIND OF COMPANY. SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM
Tradex are an awful company that do not support their clients. Their staff are rude and dishonest, firstly I was told that they had paid the claim in full then when I challenged this they said that they were awaiting another document so hadn't paid anyone anything. Secondly, they kept claiming that they had sent out notices / emails for a 'statement' but when I stated I hadn't received any, they reacted as if it was my fault and only began email correspondence when I called in relentlessly. I was made to feel in the wrong and without the support of the insurance company which shouldn't be the case when dealing with something as serious as a car crash. In addition to this, no one contacted me to look at my vehicle for damage and when I said this over the phone, they shrugged it off with 'oh ok, sorry about that' and then carried on asking irrelevant questions about whether I had received a letter (which I hadn't, surprise surprise). Although I dealt with very helpful customer service reps, it was the more 'experienced' staff that are rude, impatient and unhelpful. Finally, they do not follow up with any emails, phone calls or claims even. Due to this, I now have a claim against me on my insurance as they couldn't be bothered to argue my case for me. I never leave reviews, let alone bad ones but this company shocked me with their incompetence, so I felt this is necessary for future customers to be aware when deciding to chose Tradex as their insurance company.
Tradex are not a trustworthy company.Will take your premium and not pay out on genuine claims.Their inability to operate in a reasonable time frame with efficiency and understanding of how this affects your livelihood is unacceptable.They are the fraudsters guising as an insurance company.Insurance is there to protect you should your vehicle be in an accident so my advice is give your hard earned money to a genuine company with good customer service and who will pay out on your claim.No company should turn making a claim into a part time job.Hours on the phone, calls and emails unanswered and their inherent blame someone else culture is all too draining.Avoid, avoid, avoid!
Trade X are the third party insurance company, their driver was at fault and admitted full liability straight away, the accident was back in January 2018 and I am still waiting on settlement of my claim !!!! My solicitor has been emailing them all the relevant information and now they refuse to talk to her as they do not take third party calls. They hide behind this and do not respond to emails even when being advised that the next stage is court proceedings and they are out with the regulated timescales. Shocking company and claim handlers.
Never answer the phones & never reply to emails
Documents arrived promptly which helps us run a slick business.
After a bit of to and fro from a multitude of other insurers, with no avail, Tradex were able to cover a risk I was unable to place anywhere else. Within a day I managed to obtain the insurance for my customer; and was provided with full documentation promptly. Furthermore their underwriter Chloe Phillips was responsive and super helpful (for example pre-emptive notes were added to advise me of what was, and wasn't, needed pre and post inception). I must say I appreciate the amenability of the insurer and the affable professionalism of their agent. First time I've placed a risk with Tradex. Will definitely look to place more in the future.
Today 3/5/17 called but on hold for 30 minutes, then they cut me off - just dropped the call. Tried again, on hold for 30 minutes, they cut me off again. Renewal is due on 8/5 and I don't have terms - it's non compliant, going to make sure the Financial Ombudsman Service sees this. Are they going out of business/have they gone out of business?
The worst company that i have ever dealt with. Their policies have 100 of hidden terms and conditions and I can guarantee that in case of a claim they will find a reason to refuse it referring you to one of their small print T&C's. Truthfully speak if you ever have to buy from Tradex you need a legal team who could literally scan through every document. I entered a claim in May and after dragging us for five months that everything is checked and fine and claim will be paid very shortly they refused to pay claim at the end. It all started when last years I took out a policy and I was told it’s a third party, fire and theft. Unfortunately we had a robbery in our showroom last year and they simply refused the claim saying that your Broker Evans & Lewis should have explained to you that the theft cover does not extend to vehicles parked on the forecourt. I gave up and suffered £25000 loss in no time. We just thought maybe we should have been more clear on the policy hence when I renewed the policy this year I checked every single bit. However, unfortunately one of driver was involved in accident in May. I called immediately to register the claim and 2 weeks later I come to know that it was not even registered. I then dealt with the person named Emir from Trdex. He apologized and registered the claim and then the chasing up game started and then I get told that we only have third part insurance after long debate they came back and apologized that they had made an error and it is actually a fully comprehensive cover and they will settle it very shortly. I was told the claim is in final stages and it will be paid in matter of days but months went past but nothing happened and finally Emir said that claim is all fine and just waiting for senior authority to sign it so we can pay out. Everything went quiet again with no further progress until after many calls when I eventually got through to him and I am being told that the claim had been refused because our policy only cover young driver for up to 5k indemnity. At this stage I was once again referred back to Evans & Lewis and they have nothing to justify but total lies again as always that they have told us. I further contested that even after chasing up for more the 6 month since the policy had started long we still waiting to receive our documents so how can you claim that we have been informed clearly of these hidden policies that are of such importance. At this stage they send me copy of those documents that have clearly been altered to prove their point but couldn't believe that they sent us incorrect documents again which states the policy as third party. Clearly they are just playing around and surely as they are now saying that these are the only documents they have received from tradex which means the claim that they had informed us and that they have sent us the documents couldn't be true. I am now in process of starting a legal proceedings but I WOULD STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU THINK TWICE MAY BE MORE BEFORE USING EVANS AND LEWIS BROKER OR TRADEX AS YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY AS ITS YOUR HARD EARNED ASSETS AND YOU WANT THEM TO BE PROTECTED PROPERLY.
Tradex Insurance is rated 2.93 based on 167 reviews