Tradex Insurance Reviews

59% of reviewers recommend Tradex Insurance
Telephone

How would you rate Tradex Insurance ?

"Wasn't sure how to proceed with a query spoke to Frankie White who was very helpful and managed to help me get it sorted very quickly and efficiently. Very happy with the service."
"Had an urgent case due for renewal, Luke spanton really helped & got this sorted for me, always on the bull and willing to help, great service provided"
"Never answer the phones and very poor service"
"Ben Ellis always goes above and beyond when I deal with him."
"Trade X are the third party insurance company, their driver was at fault and admitted full liability straight away, the accident was back in January 2018 and I am still waiting on settlement of my claim !!!! My solicitor has been emailing them all the relevant information and now they refuse to talk to her as they do not take third party calls. They hide behind this and do not respond to emails even when being advised that the next stage is court proceedings and they are out with the regulated timescales. Shocking company and claim handlers."
"Tradex have supported me and vice versa for the last 20 years. Ben Ellis for one always goes the extra mile. In and out of work has made a conscious effort to stay in touch and as with anything in this game, relationships are KEY!"
"I would avoid this insurance like the plague. I was involved in a non-fault accident where the person who hit me and I are both insured with Tradex. They have done everything in their power to delay payment, and bully me to accepting a below retail value offer. The accident happend in February, their initial valuation was £4k under the agreed valuation of £30k. When I raised a complaint over the valuation, they gave me an interim cheque for £26k and told me it was just an interim payment and would settle in full later. At that point they took the courtesy car back, and I received a final settlement cheque of £100. I have returned the cheque, their tactic is to make you wait and wear you down so you end up accepting a below retail value of the car. They have setup an entire department for this purpose. I've given them several examples of what the car was worth at the time of the accident and they have ignored them all stating they use Glass's guide. Glass's guide does not take into account vehicle rarity which this was. The same guide values R34 GTR's at around £20-25k when in truth you can't buy one for less than £45k. If I could rate them 0 stars I would. They will not pay out in a reasonable time frame, and if they do payout it will be well below what it costs you to replace the vehicle. I've advised several friends and traders not to use them. Please do not make the same mistake I did, it has caused me nothing but anxiety and stress."
"the service is OK, when someone actually picks up the phone. But spending every single time at least 10 minutes on the phone before even speaking to someone is not acceptable. And it doesn't matter which department I am ringing"
"i would like to say Olivia Wyatt dealt with my enquiry perfectly and im very happy with the service I continually receive from Tradex Insurance and long may this continue....RJL"
"very happy with the service i recieved from rob he answered my queries and was very efficient .regards adrian bailey"
"Never answer the phones & never reply to emails"
"First of all, I would like to thank you to Ben, Franki, Reece, Nebil, Andrew and the other staff that helped us grow our business, we hope to continue placing business with yourself to date we have found your origination to be helpful and courteous. Ash"
"Premiums are always competitive and they place risk's which most markets can't offer."
"I spoke recently to Andrew Baker on 2 cases once I got through on the phones he was excellent"
"We have been dealing with Tradex & particularly Chris Maugey for a number years & can say we have always been provided with great customer service, competitive quotations & had any issues sorted out promptly, overall excellent service from Chris."
"Tradex are a great company to deal with especially Matt Maynard, he is one of their top underwriters. He is very helpful and has made sure a number of my queries have been dealt with quickly. Definitely recommend him!"
"I have worked with Tradex on a large case we have held for a number of years now and have always found them helpful and accommodating. In particular, my dealings with underwriter Matt Maynard on this case have been excellent and without his input and assistance, the handling of the risk would be a lot more challenging. Would definitely recommend using Tradex."
"Documents arrived promptly which helps us run a slick business."
"My call was answered quickly and the adjustment I required was dealt with immediately by Frankie White . Overall a much better service then I have previously received from Tradex in the past."
"Have been insured with Tradex for many years, both business and personal. Really happy with the service provided, keep up the good work!"
Tradex Insurance is rated 3.36 based on 85 reviews