Tradex Insurance Reviews

55% of reviewers recommend Tradex Insurance

Tell us how Tradex Insurance made you happy

Telephone
"Would like to thank Kathrine Sheehan for helping to sort out an issue I have been trying to resolve for 2 days"
"Had my policy 20 years contacted renewals spoke to young lady who didn’t care that I was going to leave due to the fact I got a quote £100 cheaper.tgey just don’t look after there loyal customers.going with bolingtons very happy"
"Had my policy ten years with them, in the first few years they were great but steadily went downhill after being taken over. Had an accident last year (non fault), rang to let them know im not liable, witnesses,cctv, etc, then received my renewal and nearly fell over. They paid out the other party without any contact with myself or the witnesses. Rang to query it then told they werent aware of any witnesses or cctv I told them about despite me stating it on my previous conversations. After being put on hold they then came back with a load of rubbish trying to palm me off. Avoid like the plague, was warned a few years ago about them now I can see it for myself."
"Having dealt with Tradex over a number of years working for an insurance broker I cannot believe they continue to get away with being so bad without being taken to task over it. Customer service is poor, claims service is appalling. And their general attitude to brokers and customers leaves a lot to be desired. I think a complete overhaul is needed starting with the management."
"HAVE TO WAIT OVER A YEAR TO GET PAID OUT IF YOU AR VERY LUCKY"
"P-MTP00090191/08 Name of policyholder: UNCLE BUNT LIMITED Re my previous complaint earlier today, reference awaiting pay out and getting past from department to department and getting fobbed off. Another example of poor customer service you ask for me to provide details but email me on a no reply email."
"Shocking experience. Vehicle was written off and past from department to department when chasing pay out. I was told pay out authorised and would be with me within 2 days and still waiting 2 weeks later. I must have spoken to 20 different people all just fobbed me off."
"Very efficient service."
"Their customer went into the back of my car in September. They accepted liability very quickly (within 1 week) and now they won't respond to my solicitors emails regarding payout of my expenses.... Seems like they are dragging their feet. Absolutely shocking!"
"Steven Birch was a person who dealt with my problem as a professional. Thank you."
"Joanne slater at tradex dealt with my problem very quickly and very professionally , she sent all the information that I was requiring within 15 mins , very happy with the service I received thank you"
"Won't help with claim and have screwed me over"
"can never get through to them, plus they do not do new business"
"My vehicle was stolen last year and they still haven’t paid me out, or even given me the vehicle back even though they know where it is. The worst insurance company i have been with!!! Also they have the cheek to say close the case and we’ll consider to renew my policy."
"Rang the number on their website and it wouldn't connect. Great service"
"Joanne slater is always helpful.polite and professional..great service as usual"
"Wasn't sure how to proceed with a query spoke to Frankie White who was very helpful and managed to help me get it sorted very quickly and efficiently. Very happy with the service."
"Had an urgent case due for renewal, Luke spanton really helped & got this sorted for me, always on the bull and willing to help, great service provided"
"Never answer the phones and very poor service"
Tradex Insurance is rated 3.21 based on 102 reviews