Tradex Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tradex Insurance
Over A Week
Read Tradex Insurance Reviews

Tell us how Tradex Insurance made you happy
Had a non fault accident in August 2020 I was told by Tony Alter to pay £500 and was promised the money back once the other party admitted liability and paid out. Now the other part has admitted liability and paid out HOWEVER Mrs Rafia Khanam Is now refusing to give me back my £500 excess that is rightfully owed to me. THE COMPANY ARE FRAUDULENT !
Non fault claim and they stole excess payment from my payment from the other insurance company. No reason given
We deal with Vic Hughes for our commercial vehicle policy. He has sourced us a policy that is both cost effective, and flexible for our growing business. Very happy, would not hesitate to recommend
Reasonable price
Very disorganised company. Every time I speak to a different person and get a different answer and different options for the policy; it’s like they don’t know their own products. Very frustrating. I’d prefer to work in writing; but they don’t respond to emails.
keep away from this lot of scum bags
Took out my policy very helpful and pleasant, paid £450 deposit 21st may it was 6 monthly payments ,to find out they was taking the first instalment 10 days later which I tried to move they wouldnt until this first instalment had gone out 2nd of june,so now I'm £900 in,within 12 days then they say my second payment is on the 22nd of June???,ok so I move it to the 2nd July to even it out To then be told they are cancelling my policy today at 11 am,I ask why they say because I havnt provided proof of address?, I provided my licence my address,my partners licence same address and my bank statement,there saying these cant be used as proofs of address,they say they are going to cancel and refund me £271, they are charging me £571 for under 30 days cover. I have had trade insurance for 8 years ,I've tried speaking to every single perosn in this office, how can they get away with this , Scum bags worse insurance ever
Rebbeca did excellent job thanks
Vic was very helpful and informative and friendly
Very bad, don't trust them!!! They don't want to give me my deposit back, I keep ringing and email them but still nothing . Always looking go get more money. Beware of their tactics. You can get a charge back of your investment by hiring a reliable litigation firm. I was introduced to an trading expert management via, adamwilson.trading @consultant. com, i recommend their service for anyone struggling with this company. Another way to be safe is to invest your money also with him. what app +1870 345 7937
Easy and quick serve
Lorna from Aberdeen great help as always
They are verry good on price and services! Great!!
My insurance is due gor renewal next month up to now i have had no problems atall always helpful on the phone i dont get these bad reviews because i ainy had no trouble atall ?? Good insurance company hope i havent spoke to soon!!
Had a Non- fault accident back in August the other party has admitted liability. My recovery truck has been written off So now I can’t work. TradeX have made a stupid offer and deducted most of it so I get nothing for my truck. TradeX still won’t pay out. The company will not talk to me even the claims handler Tony Alter will not respond or except my calls , emails or messages. They are literally ignoring me and expecting me to walk away with nothing. DO NOT TAKE OUT INSURANCE WITH THIS COMPANY ITS A COMPLETE SCAM !!!!!! I have reported them to The Finical ombudsman.
Very helpful, on the ball to give you a good deal on your taxi insurance.
Just renewed taxi insurance..... lorna was very helpful
Just renewed my policy for the 19th year as a London Taxi driver with Clegg Gifford and as always Joanne Slater sorted it in her usual efficient manner - thanks Joanne. Also like to thank Sherrie Anderson and Kelly Kendall for their assistance in the renewal. I have had a few claims over the 19 years and have never encountered a problem with the claims process and hopefully won’t have to use it in the future ! Reminder to renew was sent well in advance and documents emailed to me immediately.
No not happy at all were victims of a crime by a third party to therd own vehicle whuch set our vehicle on fire being parked next to there's yet we were penslised for it loosing 2 years no claims bonus plus our premium being doubled having been insured for 35 years nrver having onr single claim against or us or vice versa Yet tradex havd failed to chase after the perpetrator for the costs which they have had 6 months to do so we are disgusted in Tradex to say the least
Very helpful, on the ball to give you a good deal on your taxi insurance. An all round nice experience
Tradex Insurance is rated 2.92 based on 170 reviews