Tradex Insurance Reviews

35 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

02070019200

anders.r.koch@dock9.co.uk

How would you rate Tradex Insurance?

RCC Autos Limited
Unverified Reviewer

We have had our trade insurance with Tradex for 12 months now. Unfortunately as a small scale vehicle dismantler we have no other options for insurer!! Documents took an age to be received, and when they arrived they had numerous errors and items which were asked for down as not covered. (bearing in mind we have had a £5000 premium increase). Every time I go to update the MID it shows as some error or another. We are now 3 days post renewal, with still no renewal price. They advised they would hold the cover for 7 days to allow them to sort it out. I asked if the MID would remain updated and was told by my brokers that Tradex had confirmed it would. Guess what? Yes not on the MID and still no renewal premium quote. If any other company would cover us I would move in a heartbeat. I hope we never need to claim as so far I am appalled at their service.
Lahlal
Unverified Reviewer

My van was stolen 4 months ago. They are still waiting for the police report. The report was closed the same day. I do not recommend them in any way. I would have given them minus 100 stars if it was a choice but the stars range from 1-5. They are also very rude but only polite when taking your money.
Unverified Reviewer

Have to echo all of the comments made by others. This is the worst outfit I have ever dealt with in 39 years of working in insurance. Criminally incompetent.
Unverified Reviewer

Extremely slow to respond to even simple requests, I would not recommend this company to anyone! They take weeks to provide documents (even months in some cases) and when the documentation finally arrives there are careless mistakes. Even trying to call them results in long wait times and often doesn't yield and benefit.

They don't update MID quickly enough and leave vehicles, long since sold on cover despite being told to remove them multiple times. This lack of action on their part has resulted in third parties sending allegations to them for vehicles no longer in our client's possession. This of course temporarily has a knock on effect on your level of no claims bonus, which they reduce until documentation is produced to prove when the vehicle involved was sold (even then it takes them weeks to acknowledge that you have provided said proof). If they updated MID as requested this would help them to curb the extra costs of dealing with claims that should not be being directed to them in the first place and also obviously improve customer relations.

Avoid.
Ripped Off.

Bottom of the barrel.

Shysters.

Avoid at all costs.
Caroline Taylor
Unverified Reviewer

I have full protected bonus and have never had a claim and they put my premium up by over 20%.....I phoned cabsurance and got a realistic renewal £190 cheaper than Tradex.

My advice is to phone around for the best quote.
Unverified Reviewer

Shocking! They don't pay out, even when their customers admit liability!!
G P Cars
Verified Reviewer

had problems with tradewise(insurance factory)terrible service don't care attitude contacted a broker .fair price couldnt ask for morearranged my motor trade policy with trades all explained straightforward
STATION'S GAREG LTD
Verified Reviewer

The worst company that i have ever dealt with. Their policies have 100 of hidden terms and conditions and I can guarantee that in case of a claim they will find a reason to refuse it referring you to one of their small print T&C's. Truthfully speak if you ever have to buy from Tradex you need a legal team who could literally scan through every document.

I entered a claim in May and after dragging us for five months that everything is checked and fine and claim will be paid very shortly they refused to pay claim at the end. It all started when last years I took out a policy and I was told it’s a third party, fire and theft. Unfortunately we had a robbery in our showroom last year and they simply refused the claim saying that your Broker Evans & Lewis should have explained to you that the theft cover does not extend to vehicles parked on the forecourt. I gave up and suffered £25000 loss in no time. We just thought maybe we should have been more clear on the policy hence when I renewed the policy this year I checked every single bit.
However, unfortunately one of driver was involved in accident in May. I called immediately to register the claim and 2 weeks later I come to know that it was not even registered. I then dealt with the person named Emir from Trdex. He apologized and registered the claim and then the chasing up game started and then I get told that we only have third part insurance after long debate they came back and apologized that they had made an error and it is actually a fully comprehensive cover and they will settle it very shortly. I was told the claim is in final stages and it will be paid in matter of days but months went past but nothing happened and finally Emir said that claim is all fine and just waiting for senior authority to sign it so we can pay out. Everything went quiet again with no further progress until after many calls when I eventually got through to him and I am being told that the claim had been refused because our policy only cover young driver for up to 5k indemnity. At this stage I was once again referred back to Evans & Lewis and they have nothing to justify but total lies again as always that they have told us. I further contested that even after chasing up for more the 6 month since the policy had started long we still waiting to receive our documents so how can you claim that we have been informed clearly of these hidden policies that are of such importance.
At this stage they send me copy of those documents that have clearly been altered to prove their point but couldn't believe that they sent us incorrect documents again which states the policy as third party. Clearly they are just playing around and surely as they are now saying that these are the only documents they have received from tradex which means the claim that they had informed us and that they have sent us the documents couldn't be true.
I am now in process of starting a legal proceedings but I WOULD STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU THINK TWICE MAY BE MORE BEFORE USING EVANS AND LEWIS BROKER OR TRADEX AS YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY AS ITS YOUR HARD EARNED ASSETS AND YOU WANT THEM TO BE PROTECTED PROPERLY.
Bilal
Verified Reviewer

Why my insurance is cancelled without any valid reason?
Is it because Tradex is worst insurance company I have dealt with? Because I highlighted their mistakes and ombudsman had to get involved?
Afzaal Satti
Verified Reviewer

I have naver seen bad company like Tradex , poor management, last three months been waiting. My claim is still not sorted. They don't even contect you back . Rood & unprofessional staff.
NAEEM SHEIKH
Verified Reviewer

Brian Whitton in Accounts is an outstanding character.

He is very proactive and assertive - always responds to any queries and resolves matters with simplicity.

He is very part of our growing business and undertands OUR business, the charm, the charisma and integity we would all at our business rate BRIAN as the number 1 HERO at Tradex. Keep up the GOOD work Brian, the whole nation is watching you on TV, where's Brian?
Mark Lusted
Verified Buyer

Competitive price for multi-car policy. Unfortunately after a break-in at our house our car was stolen (and recovered by police). The claims process with Tradex was smooth, staff helpful and quick-turnaround for the fixes to damage on the car at our local main dealer really helped minimise the stress of the whole situation.
Lee Fulford
Verified Buyer

Easy friendly company to deal with and nothing is too much trouble.. Effectively wrote a specific policy for me.
Mike Nuttall

Slow administration.
Laborious website.
Unacceptable waiting times for documents
Slow and inefficient claims service
No communication between departments i.e. Claims to underwriting and vice versa
Manual presentations of quotes often take longer than the 72 hour turn around promised
Carole Lowe
Verified Buyer

Navigation of your system is difficult and your underwriters don't seem bothered.
Paul Parello
Verified Buyer

confirmation of emailed instructions would be greatly appreciated!
Tony Buckingham
Verified Buyer

My most recent experience was very positive - the case on which the handler expertly dealt with had a few complex questions. The service I received and the attitude which I was dealt with was exemplary.
Colin Wilkinson
Verified Buyer

Service and flexibility improved markedly over last 6 months or so, minor moan is that we still cannot see what is listed on the MID via the website. New business and renewal rates seem fair at the moment.
A pre renewal phone call from u/w 3/4 days prior to renewal to try & help secure always a good idea or just give us 5% flexibility if we need it?
Certainly your main competitors service is still poor, whilst you provide a product that clients need, like & is competitive then we shall continue to support you as best we can.

Thank you and kind regards.

Colin Wilkinson
Alfreton Insurance Services
Simon Rice
Verified Buyer

I find your staff rude and unhelpful !!
Tradex Insurance is rated 3.20 based on 35 reviews