Tradex Insurance Reviews

57% of reviewers recommend Tradex Insurance

Tell us how Tradex Insurance made you happy

Telephone
"Their customer went into the back of my car in September. They accepted liability very quickly (within 1 week) and now they won't respond to my solicitors emails regarding payout of my expenses.... Seems like they are dragging their feet. Absolutely shocking!"
"Steven Birch was a person who dealt with my problem as a professional. Thank you."
"Joanne slater at tradex dealt with my problem very quickly and very professionally , she sent all the information that I was requiring within 15 mins , very happy with the service I received thank you"
"Won't help with claim and have screwed me over"
"can never get through to them, plus they do not do new business"
"My vehicle was stolen last year and they still haven’t paid me out, or even given me the vehicle back even though they know where it is. The worst insurance company i have been with!!! Also they have the cheek to say close the case and we’ll consider to renew my policy."
"Rang the number on their website and it wouldn't connect. Great service"
"Joanne slater is always helpful.polite and professional..great service as usual"
"Wasn't sure how to proceed with a query spoke to Frankie White who was very helpful and managed to help me get it sorted very quickly and efficiently. Very happy with the service."
"Had an urgent case due for renewal, Luke spanton really helped & got this sorted for me, always on the bull and willing to help, great service provided"
"Never answer the phones and very poor service"
"Ben Ellis always goes above and beyond when I deal with him."
"Trade X are the third party insurance company, their driver was at fault and admitted full liability straight away, the accident was back in January 2018 and I am still waiting on settlement of my claim !!!! My solicitor has been emailing them all the relevant information and now they refuse to talk to her as they do not take third party calls. They hide behind this and do not respond to emails even when being advised that the next stage is court proceedings and they are out with the regulated timescales. Shocking company and claim handlers."
"Tradex have supported me and vice versa for the last 20 years. Ben Ellis for one always goes the extra mile. In and out of work has made a conscious effort to stay in touch and as with anything in this game, relationships are KEY!"
"I would avoid this insurance like the plague. I was involved in a non-fault accident where the person who hit me and I are both insured with Tradex. They have done everything in their power to delay payment, and bully me to accepting a below retail value offer. The accident happend in February, their initial valuation was £4k under the agreed valuation of £30k. When I raised a complaint over the valuation, they gave me an interim cheque for £26k and told me it was just an interim payment and would settle in full later. At that point they took the courtesy car back, and I received a final settlement cheque of £100. I have returned the cheque, their tactic is to make you wait and wear you down so you end up accepting a below retail value of the car. They have setup an entire department for this purpose. I've given them several examples of what the car was worth at the time of the accident and they have ignored them all stating they use Glass's guide. Glass's guide does not take into account vehicle rarity which this was. The same guide values R34 GTR's at around £20-25k when in truth you can't buy one for less than £45k. If I could rate them 0 stars I would. They will not pay out in a reasonable time frame, and if they do payout it will be well below what it costs you to replace the vehicle. I've advised several friends and traders not to use them. Please do not make the same mistake I did, it has caused me nothing but anxiety and stress."
"the service is OK, when someone actually picks up the phone. But spending every single time at least 10 minutes on the phone before even speaking to someone is not acceptable. And it doesn't matter which department I am ringing"
"i would like to say Olivia Wyatt dealt with my enquiry perfectly and im very happy with the service I continually receive from Tradex Insurance and long may this continue....RJL"
"very happy with the service i recieved from rob he answered my queries and was very efficient .regards adrian bailey"
"Never answer the phones & never reply to emails"
"First of all, I would like to thank you to Ben, Franki, Reece, Nebil, Andrew and the other staff that helped us grow our business, we hope to continue placing business with yourself to date we have found your origination to be helpful and courteous. Ash"
Tradex Insurance is rated 3.29 based on 93 reviews