Tradex Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tradex Insurance
Over A Week
Read Tradex Insurance Reviews

Tell us how Tradex Insurance made you happy
Vic was very helpful and informative and friendly
Very bad, don't trust them!!! They don't want to give me my deposit back, I keep ringing and email them but still nothing . Always looking go get more money. Beware of their tactics. You can get a charge back of your investment by hiring a reliable litigation firm. I was introduced to an trading expert management via, adamwilson.trading @consultant. com, i recommend their service for anyone struggling with this company. Another way to be safe is to invest your money also with him. what app +1870 345 7937
Easy and quick serve
Lorna from Aberdeen great help as always
They are verry good on price and services! Great!!
My insurance is due gor renewal next month up to now i have had no problems atall always helpful on the phone i dont get these bad reviews because i ainy had no trouble atall ?? Good insurance company hope i havent spoke to soon!!
Had a Non- fault accident back in August the other party has admitted liability. My recovery truck has been written off So now I can’t work. TradeX have made a stupid offer and deducted most of it so I get nothing for my truck. TradeX still won’t pay out. The company will not talk to me even the claims handler Tony Alter will not respond or except my calls , emails or messages. They are literally ignoring me and expecting me to walk away with nothing. DO NOT TAKE OUT INSURANCE WITH THIS COMPANY ITS A COMPLETE SCAM !!!!!! I have reported them to The Finical ombudsman.
Very helpful, on the ball to give you a good deal on your taxi insurance.
Just renewed taxi insurance..... lorna was very helpful
Just renewed my policy for the 19th year as a London Taxi driver with Clegg Gifford and as always Joanne Slater sorted it in her usual efficient manner - thanks Joanne. Also like to thank Sherrie Anderson and Kelly Kendall for their assistance in the renewal. I have had a few claims over the 19 years and have never encountered a problem with the claims process and hopefully won’t have to use it in the future ! Reminder to renew was sent well in advance and documents emailed to me immediately.
No not happy at all were victims of a crime by a third party to therd own vehicle whuch set our vehicle on fire being parked next to there's yet we were penslised for it loosing 2 years no claims bonus plus our premium being doubled having been insured for 35 years nrver having onr single claim against or us or vice versa
Yet tradex havd failed to chase after the perpetrator for the costs which they have had 6 months to do so we are disgusted in Tradex to say the least
Very helpful, on the ball to give you a good deal on your taxi insurance. An all round nice experience
My trade insurance quote for this year has doubled to 4300
Really wint be using them anymore
Update 16/9/20:
So after not getting a response from Danielle Griffiths I decided to cc the complaints team I did get a response from Sarah McCrae from the compliance department she sounded helpful at first she done her investigation and sent a final letter this is the reason why they rejected my complaint "We have completed a review of our telephone recordings and although the policy was accepted via telephone, we have been unable to locate the call from when the insurance policy was accepted.
You have asked that we provide you with a copy of the telephone call recording from the point of sale however, as we are unable to trace this call, we cannot provide this." Goes onto say I need to get in contact with yhe fianace department to pay the £153.

THIS COMPANY THINKS I WOULD LET GET AWAY WITH TRYING TO ROB ME OF £153 FOR THIER MISTAKES.

I found a email I sent to Connor on the 11th July with my DVLA check code so i forwarded it onto Sarah McCrae today but never got a response guess it shamed her,got a call from Jack who I spoke to last week he said I no longer have to pay the £153 as it was their own admin error.

Sarah McCrae,Danielle Griffiths & Connor Goldstone should be sacked for doing a terrible job the amount of errors made by connor is ridiculous IF YOU EVER SPEAK TO THE NAMES ABOVE MAKE SURE YOU RECORD THE CALLS!!!

Update 8/9/20:
Emailed Danielle from the underwriting team 3 times now no response as of yet,called on the 4th spoke to a member of staff who said she will follow up with Danielle to see whats going on and then to make things worst another admin error they got my DOB wrong too so all this time I've been driving around with inccorect details in my policy!

Update 2/9/20:
Got a email from Danielle Griffiths from the underwriting team trying to con me out of £151.33 trying to accuse me of not stating my 3 points which is all lies it was in my previous policies with them I told the sale team member too THERE WILL BE RECORDINGS and whats the need to lie when it shows up on my dvla check code.

BE CAREFUL WITH COMPMAY!!!!

out a policy on 5th aug spoke 2-3 different staff members sent out email too just so I can get access to my mid account still nothing today 17th Aug.

Spoke to laurane on the 11th she said she will get back to as its under investigation still nothing!!!

This company has gone down hill for the past 2 years god knows how they will be if you make a claim.
Update 16/9/20:

Update 8/9/20:

Update 2/9/20:

BE CAREFUL WITH COMPMAY!!!!

I have been a taxi driver for 37 years and for many of them Lorna Wallace has been my go to person. I can honestly say that Lorna has always been very professional, knowledgeable and so friendly. Just a really nice lady who always gives her best to you. Never let me down. Thanks for everything Lorna. 👍❤️
Lorna Wallace is a very nice lady and is good at taxi ins business I think she is great.
Tradex is absolutely unorganised and a FRAUD company.
Customer service is absolutely ridiculous and rude. Whenever I called to enquire about something, the lady who was on the phone kept saying the same things It felt to me as it was a bot speaking.

I got scammed big times. Paid more than a thousand for my delivery but in the end it was nothing..

This is FRAUD!! DO NOT TRUST IN THIS KIND OF COMPANY.

SCAM
We got scammed big times don't ever use this company
I'm still waiting for my puppy to arrive they haven't even updated me about anyone
Tradex Insurance is rated 2.94 based on 162 reviews