Tradex Insurance Reviews

59% of reviewers recommend Tradex Insurance

How would you rate Tradex Insurance ?

"the service is OK, when someone actually picks up the phone. But spending every single time at least 10 minutes on the phone before even speaking to someone is not acceptable. And it doesn't matter which department I am ringing"
"i would like to say Olivia Wyatt dealt with my enquiry perfectly and im very happy with the service I continually receive from Tradex Insurance and long may this continue....RJL"
Adrian Bailet
Verified Buyer
"very happy with the service i recieved from rob he answered my queries and was very efficient .regards adrian bailey"
"Never answer the phones & never reply to emails"
"First of all, I would like to thank you to Ben, Franki, Reece, Nebil, Andrew and the other staff that helped us grow our business, we hope to continue placing business with yourself to date we have found your origination to be helpful and courteous. Ash"
Scott Zimmerman
Verified Buyer
"Premiums are always competitive and they place risk's which most markets can't offer."
Bill Morley
Verified Buyer
"I spoke recently to Andrew Baker on 2 cases once I got through on the phones he was excellent"
"We have been dealing with Tradex & particularly Chris Maugey for a number years & can say we have always been provided with great customer service, competitive quotations & had any issues sorted out promptly, overall excellent service from Chris."
Connor Martin - Coversure Thurrock
Verified Buyer
"Tradex are a great company to deal with especially Matt Maynard, he is one of their top underwriters. He is very helpful and has made sure a number of my queries have been dealt with quickly. Definitely recommend him!"
"I have worked with Tradex on a large case we have held for a number of years now and have always found them helpful and accommodating. In particular, my dealings with underwriter Matt Maynard on this case have been excellent and without his input and assistance, the handling of the risk would be a lot more challenging. Would definitely recommend using Tradex."
"Documents arrived promptly which helps us run a slick business."
Sharon Guyver
Verified Buyer
"My call was answered quickly and the adjustment I required was dealt with immediately by Frankie White . Overall a much better service then I have previously received from Tradex in the past."
Nigel Maugey
Verified Buyer
"Have been insured with Tradex for many years, both business and personal. Really happy with the service provided, keep up the good work!"
Abraham Jeyifous
Verified Buyer
"Been waiting over a week for a response quotes and requests sent to you to comeback to myself. Telephone and got through to Frankie White who ran the quotes through over the phone, very helpful and polite. All your agents should take after him as his is the best service i have received to date and also the reason 4star has been given by myself. Frankie you a *STAR* buddy keep up the good work."
Mark Forrestall
Verified Buyer
"by finally sorting out the messy issue of having two different policy numbers and the MID not accepting or recognising the new policy numbers also trying to get through to your office during this period was nigh on impossible I am pleased to say though that normal service has resumed!!! and you are back to being easily accessible I look forward to growing our account with you in the new year"
Jo Hallam - Penguin Insurance
Verified Buyer
"Frankie White was extremely helpful when I eventually managed to get through to your office, not being aware or informed that you had moved offices and a new telephone number was in operation. Generally slow response to emails which we hope will improve. Thank you for your help Frankie."
Garrath Hussey - Think Insurance
Verified Buyer
"Matt Maynard is always happy to help, never any problem too big. He is consistent and reliable and always gets back to you. I would most definitely choose Matt to contact when I need help. Sophie@Think"
Nigel Wynne
Verified Buyer
"knowledgeable and helpful staff when dealing with the renewal of my policy, documentation received efficiently, overall very pleased with the service I received and would definitely recommend to friends/family."
Ryan Dargan - Broadsure Direct
Verified Buyer
"I have dealt with Tradex for a number of Years and they have been one of my go to insurers, especially if you need that flexibility that most Motor Traders need. they have helped with Risk for Scrap, up to 44 ton trucks and even £100,000 Aston Martins. I have built up a good relationship with most of their team of experienced underwriters who have got me out of a hole with their Sensible underwriting. A special mention to Matt Maynard whom has helped me with some very complex risks and has bent over backwards to help me secure the business with his Quick and sensible take on underwriting. Big asset to Tradex."
Andrew Hayfield - First Premium
Verified Buyer
"Employed as a broker for 20 years, Self employed as a broker for 2 years. Tradex have 40% of my book of motor trade business. Most of that is all down to Matt Maynard. He turns the quotes around quickly, always helps with queries and goes the extra mile. A true credit and asset to the company. Above and beyond the call of duty!"
Tradex Insurance is rated 3.38 based on 78 reviews