Tradex Insurance Reviews

58% of reviewers recommend Tradex Insurance

02070019200

anders.r.koch@dock9.co.uk

How would you rate Tradex Insurance?

Unverified Reviewer

Tradex exploits there customers I was insured with them for a year and when it came to renewing my policy they increased it by nearly £2000 For know reason at all never made a claim or any acedents. They gave no reasons .
Louise

Extremely happy
Verified Reviewer

The only thing that made me happy was dealing with Ian Jolly, he was the only member of staff that I felt at ease with and he actually dealt with my enquire very professionally. I had serious concerns before I called Tradex as I knew the reputation was not very good. Ian quoted me for a homefleet client as was very competent. Ian Jolly is a credit to Tradex and I will be asking for Ian anytime I call.
Ben Lovett
Verified Reviewer

Easy to work with, competitive premiums and a good customer care service should you need to call upon them. I would highly recommend Tradex Insurance
Verified Reviewer

I have started to buy and sell a few cars from home and was unsure on what cover I needed. The Tradex policy gave me everything I needed to enable to try out my new venture

I want insures
Unverified Reviewer

Clowns, don't know what there doing, time consuming with no end result
Unverified Reviewer

Try contacting them and you'll probably lose the will to live.
Sent me 1 years fleet experience instead of the 2 .
Tried to get them to correct it but if i had attempted to get blood out of a stone i think i would've been more successful.
Dwayne
Verified Reviewer

After a bit of to and fro from a multitude of other insurers, with no avail, Tradex were able to cover a risk I was unable to place anywhere else. Within a day I managed to obtain the insurance for my customer; and was provided with full documentation promptly. Furthermore their underwriter Chloe Phillips was responsive and super helpful (for example pre-emptive notes were added to advise me of what was, and wasn't, needed pre and post inception). I must say I appreciate the amenability of the insurer and the affable professionalism of their agent. First time I've placed a risk with Tradex. Will definitely look to place more in the future.
Unverified Reviewer

Tradex often help us place risks which other insurers refrain from offering terms meaning we have an option for cover for all clients including niche risks and distressed business. We do a lot of business with Tradex who in turn work hard to meet our service requirements.
A Dean
Unverified Reviewer

Easy, simple and competitive. All you need from an insurance company
Sen Wiskin @ Dna
Unverified Reviewer

"Ian Jolly consistently goes above and beyond the call of duty for me and always delivers on his promises.
He is very knowledgeable in all aspects and on the very rare occasion that he doesn't know he will find out.
I cannot praise him enough."
Shahid
Verified Reviewer

I deal with Ana Peidade, she is excellent in dealing with all aspects of what is required. She has a great excellence in her work and deals with our company on a highly professional basis. we have never been let down by Ana or the services of Tradex Insurance.
Shahid Hamid

Great Service
Verified Reviewer

I spoke to someone called lacey victory the help she gave me was great and i am happy with the service she gave
Not Leaving As They May Treat Me Worse Still
Verified Reviewer

Today 3/5/17 called but on hold for 30 minutes, then they cut me off - just dropped the call. Tried again, on hold for 30 minutes, they cut me off again. Renewal is due on 8/5 and I don't have terms - it's non compliant, going to make sure the Financial Ombudsman Service sees this. Are they going out of business/have they gone out of business?
Verified Reviewer

Worse company going, fobbed off between tradex and broker both can not tell me why I can't log in and update mid. Extremely rude attitude and no help whatsoever avoid pay extra and go elsewhere
RCC Autos Limited
Unverified Reviewer

We have had our trade insurance with Tradex for 12 months now. Unfortunately as a small scale vehicle dismantler we have no other options for insurer!! Documents took an age to be received, and when they arrived they had numerous errors and items which were asked for down as not covered. (bearing in mind we have had a £5000 premium increase). Every time I go to update the MID it shows as some error or another. We are now 3 days post renewal, with still no renewal price. They advised they would hold the cover for 7 days to allow them to sort it out. I asked if the MID would remain updated and was told by my brokers that Tradex had confirmed it would. Guess what? Yes not on the MID and still no renewal premium quote. If any other company would cover us I would move in a heartbeat. I hope we never need to claim as so far I am appalled at their service.
Lahlal
Unverified Reviewer

My van was stolen 4 months ago. They are still waiting for the police report. The report was closed the same day. I do not recommend them in any way. I would have given them minus 100 stars if it was a choice but the stars range from 1-5. They are also very rude but only polite when taking your money.
Unverified Reviewer

Have to echo all of the comments made by others. This is the worst outfit I have ever dealt with in 39 years of working in insurance. Criminally incompetent.
Tradex Insurance is rated 3.27 based on 52 reviews