Tradex Insurance Reviews

02070019200

anders.r.koch@dock9.co.uk

G P Cars
Verified Reviewer

had problems with tradewise(insurance factory)terrible service don't care attitude contacted a broker .fair price couldnt ask for morearranged my motor trade policy with trades all explained straightforward
STATION'S GAREG LTD
Verified Reviewer

The worst company that i have ever dealt with. Their policies have 100 of hidden terms and conditions and I can guarantee that in case of a claim they will find a reason to refuse it referring you to one of their small print T&C's. Truthfully speak if you ever have to buy from Tradex you need a legal team who could literally scan through every document.

I entered a claim in May and after dragging us for five months that everything is checked and fine and claim will be paid very shortly they refused to pay claim at the end. It all started when last years I took out a policy and I was told it’s a third party, fire and theft. Unfortunately we had a robbery in our showroom last year and they simply refused the claim saying that your Broker Evans & Lewis should have explained to you that the theft cover does not extend to vehicles parked on the forecourt. I gave up and suffered £25000 loss in no time. We just thought maybe we should have been more clear on the policy hence when I renewed the policy this year I checked every single bit.
However, unfortunately one of driver was involved in accident in May. I called immediately to register the claim and 2 weeks later I come to know that it was not even registered. I then dealt with the person named Emir from Trdex. He apologized and registered the claim and then the chasing up game started and then I get told that we only have third part insurance after long debate they came back and apologized that they had made an error and it is actually a fully comprehensive cover and they will settle it very shortly. I was told the claim is in final stages and it will be paid in matter of days but months went past but nothing happened and finally Emir said that claim is all fine and just waiting for senior authority to sign it so we can pay out. Everything went quiet again with no further progress until after many calls when I eventually got through to him and I am being told that the claim had been refused because our policy only cover young driver for up to 5k indemnity. At this stage I was once again referred back to Evans & Lewis and they have nothing to justify but total lies again as always that they have told us. I further contested that even after chasing up for more the 6 month since the policy had started long we still waiting to receive our documents so how can you claim that we have been informed clearly of these hidden policies that are of such importance.
At this stage they send me copy of those documents that have clearly been altered to prove their point but couldn't believe that they sent us incorrect documents again which states the policy as third party. Clearly they are just playing around and surely as they are now saying that these are the only documents they have received from tradex which means the claim that they had informed us and that they have sent us the documents couldn't be true.
I am now in process of starting a legal proceedings but I WOULD STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU THINK TWICE MAY BE MORE BEFORE USING EVANS AND LEWIS BROKER OR TRADEX AS YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY AS ITS YOUR HARD EARNED ASSETS AND YOU WANT THEM TO BE PROTECTED PROPERLY.
Bilal
Verified Reviewer

Why my insurance is cancelled without any valid reason?
Is it because Tradex is worst insurance company I have dealt with? Because I highlighted their mistakes and ombudsman had to get involved?
Afzaal Satti
Verified Reviewer

I have naver seen bad company like Tradex , poor management, last three months been waiting. My claim is still not sorted. They don't even contect you back . Rood & unprofessional staff.
NAEEM SHEIKH
Verified Reviewer

Brian Whitton in Accounts is an outstanding character.

He is very proactive and assertive - always responds to any queries and resolves matters with simplicity.

He is very part of our growing business and undertands OUR business, the charm, the charisma and integity we would all at our business rate BRIAN as the number 1 HERO at Tradex. Keep up the GOOD work Brian, the whole nation is watching you on TV, where's Brian?
Mark Lusted
Verified Buyer

Competitive price for multi-car policy. Unfortunately after a break-in at our house our car was stolen (and recovered by police). The claims process with Tradex was smooth, staff helpful and quick-turnaround for the fixes to damage on the car at our local main dealer really helped minimise the stress of the whole situation.
Lee Fulford
Verified Buyer

Easy friendly company to deal with and nothing is too much trouble.. Effectively wrote a specific policy for me.
Mike Nuttall

Slow administration.
Laborious website.
Unacceptable waiting times for documents
Slow and inefficient claims service
No communication between departments i.e. Claims to underwriting and vice versa
Manual presentations of quotes often take longer than the 72 hour turn around promised
Carole Lowe
Verified Buyer

Navigation of your system is difficult and your underwriters don't seem bothered.
Paul Parello
Verified Buyer

confirmation of emailed instructions would be greatly appreciated!
Tony Buckingham
Verified Buyer

My most recent experience was very positive - the case on which the handler expertly dealt with had a few complex questions. The service I received and the attitude which I was dealt with was exemplary.
Colin Wilkinson
Verified Buyer

Service and flexibility improved markedly over last 6 months or so, minor moan is that we still cannot see what is listed on the MID via the website. New business and renewal rates seem fair at the moment.
A pre renewal phone call from u/w 3/4 days prior to renewal to try & help secure always a good idea or just give us 5% flexibility if we need it?
Certainly your main competitors service is still poor, whilst you provide a product that clients need, like & is competitive then we shall continue to support you as best we can.

Thank you and kind regards.

Colin Wilkinson
Alfreton Insurance Services
Simon Rice
Verified Buyer

I find your staff rude and unhelpful !!
Iain Scott
Verified Buyer

I view has always been supportive despite what others say. They provide products no one else does and we have always had a very good relationship.
Luie
Unverified Reviewer

Very good prices and they are always so helpful
Dawn
Verified Buyer

Whenever I call Tradex, which is quite often, I do have dealings with the existing team, the sales team and the direct debit team, everyone is always helpful and friendly. Even though occasionally there may be problems with mutual client's, they are always resolved. I always have a friendly, polite conversation with everyone I speak to at Tradex. A pleasure.
Martyn
Verified Buyer

Tradex are a versatile and accomodating insurer. Their approach is to underwrite risks for the broker whilst maximising support which ensures healthy growth and therefore providing further opportunities for our brokerage.
The team are knoweldgable, helpful and a pleasure to deal with.
kind regards
Martyn Brooks
Broadsure Direct
Stuart
Verified Buyer

Generally easy to use, with most things you want to find in a logical place. Only problem I have found is trying to download forms. They are not where you think they should be.
Jayne
Verified Buyer

We do not have a large account with Tradex at the moment, we find that your rates are a little high, plus a 70% inception premium puts clients off.
Some of your staff are very friendly and good to deal with, some are a lttle frosty and on occasions you say 'hello its Jayne from Norton' and this is met with silence, no hi, hello, nothing
Quotations have in the past been slow to come back, but this has shown vast improvements and the new policy benefits are good too

Andrea Newstead and Lisa Hunter are very good and a pleasure to deal with
Emma
Verified Buyer

Products and service are very good.
Tradex Insurance is rated 3.17 based on 28 reviews