Tradex Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tradex Insurance
Over A Week
Read Tradex Insurance Reviews

Tell us how Tradex Insurance made you happy
Very disorganised company. Every time I speak to a different person and get a different answer and different options for the policy; it’s like they don’t know their own products. Very frustrating. I’d prefer to work in writing; but they don’t respond to emails.
keep away from this lot of scum bags
Took out my policy very helpful and pleasant, paid £450 deposit 21st may it was 6 monthly payments ,to find out they was taking the first instalment 10 days later which I tried to move they wouldnt until this first instalment had gone out 2nd of june,so now I'm £900 in,within 12 days then they say my second payment is on the 22nd of June???,ok so I move it to the 2nd July to even it out To then be told they are cancelling my policy today at 11 am,I ask why they say because I havnt provided proof of address?, I provided my licence my address,my partners licence same address and my bank statement,there saying these cant be used as proofs of address,they say they are going to cancel and refund me £271, they are charging me £571 for under 30 days cover. I have had trade insurance for 8 years ,I've tried speaking to every single perosn in this office, how can they get away with this , Scum bags worse insurance ever
Had a Non- fault accident back in August the other party has admitted liability. My recovery truck has been written off So now I can’t work. TradeX have made a stupid offer and deducted most of it so I get nothing for my truck. TradeX still won’t pay out. The company will not talk to me even the claims handler Tony Alter will not respond or except my calls , emails or messages. They are literally ignoring me and expecting me to walk away with nothing. DO NOT TAKE OUT INSURANCE WITH THIS COMPANY ITS A COMPLETE SCAM !!!!!! I have reported them to The Finical ombudsman.
My trade insurance quote for this year has doubled to 4300 Really wint be using them anymore
Update 16/9/20: So after not getting a response from Danielle Griffiths I decided to cc the complaints team I did get a response from Sarah McCrae from the compliance department she sounded helpful at first she done her investigation and sent a final letter this is the reason why they rejected my complaint "We have completed a review of our telephone recordings and although the policy was accepted via telephone, we have been unable to locate the call from when the insurance policy was accepted. You have asked that we provide you with a copy of the telephone call recording from the point of sale however, as we are unable to trace this call, we cannot provide this." Goes onto say I need to get in contact with yhe fianace department to pay the £153. THIS COMPANY THINKS I WOULD LET GET AWAY WITH TRYING TO ROB ME OF £153 FOR THIER MISTAKES. I found a email I sent to Connor on the 11th July with my DVLA check code so i forwarded it onto Sarah McCrae today but never got a response guess it shamed her,got a call from Jack who I spoke to last week he said I no longer have to pay the £153 as it was their own admin error. Sarah McCrae,Danielle Griffiths & Connor Goldstone should be sacked for doing a terrible job the amount of errors made by connor is ridiculous IF YOU EVER SPEAK TO THE NAMES ABOVE MAKE SURE YOU RECORD THE CALLS!!! Update 8/9/20: Emailed Danielle from the underwriting team 3 times now no response as of yet,called on the 4th spoke to a member of staff who said she will follow up with Danielle to see whats going on and then to make things worst another admin error they got my DOB wrong too so all this time I've been driving around with inccorect details in my policy! Update 2/9/20: Got a email from Danielle Griffiths from the underwriting team trying to con me out of £151.33 trying to accuse me of not stating my 3 points which is all lies it was in my previous policies with them I told the sale team member too THERE WILL BE RECORDINGS and whats the need to lie when it shows up on my dvla check code. BE CAREFUL WITH COMPMAY!!!! out a policy on 5th aug spoke 2-3 different staff members sent out email too just so I can get access to my mid account still nothing today 17th Aug. Spoke to laurane on the 11th she said she will get back to as its under investigation still nothing!!! This company has gone down hill for the past 2 years god knows how they will be if you make a claim.
Tradex is absolutely unorganised and a FRAUD company. Customer service is absolutely ridiculous and rude. Whenever I called to enquire about something, the lady who was on the phone kept saying the same things It felt to me as it was a bot speaking. I got scammed big times. Paid more than a thousand for my delivery but in the end it was nothing.. This is FRAUD!! DO NOT TRUST IN THIS KIND OF COMPANY. SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM
We got scammed big times don't ever use this company
I'm still waiting for my puppy to arrive they haven't even updated me about anyone
Never ever use this company. Even if you have to pay another broker double. They will do anything and everything to get out of paying for a claim.
Zero stars very bad customer service
We took out a trader's policy with tradex via a broker (peacock's, who are also turning out to be useless, we will be contacting the FSA regarding them in the morning) the policy is absolutely useless and doesnt constitute what would be described as a trader policy at all. They set a 3 car limit, despite being given proof that we operate a buying, repairing and selling business, making it extremely difficult to trade in already tough times Any attempt to contact them has resulted in nobody being available to address our issue, leaving us no option but to take another policy out with another company. Avoid at all costs, or you may need a small claim court to recover the cost of a miss sold financial service
I have been a Tradex customer for a 5 years +, but in the last couple of years something at Tradex has changed for the worse and they are now unrecognisable to the company they were some years ago. I was happy with the staff and their service level, the staff used to be reasonably happy and willing to help, but now the service level has plummeted to unimaginable depths. Tradex operate like an old fashioned company, and by all accounts this is not such a bad thing, there are many old fashioned companies where the ethos is ‘the customer is always right’, and ‘value the customer’, but in the last couple of years Tradex have lost all concept of such an ethos, and have transformed into a Neolithic organisation where the company ethos seems to be ‘we just couldn’t care less’. The staff are rude, unhelpful and disinterested and all answer the phone like you are interrupting their day when you call, with 'sighing', 'tutting' and ‘holding’ seemingly the order of the day. They have a 'gang like mentality' where they defend themselves in each and every situation and blame everyone but themselves for any mistakes they make, irrespective of proof that you may supply to them. They seem to act within a law created by Tradex, thus shielding them from the stark realisation that they are in fact a really bad company with an appalling attitude. They are rubbish, utter rubbish as the many customer reviews highlight. They take an age to answer the phone, take an age to answer emails, they increase prices without explanation or justification, do not value loyalty, refuse to email documents and their online motor trade website works sporadically at best. I would be ashamed to work at a place at Tradex ‘we just couldn’t care less’!
Absolutely awful you used to wear a mask 😷 when you robbed people
Tradex are the biggest scammers and liars in the insurance business. They’re quick to decide that I should have a 5 car limit on my trade when this wasn’t discussed with me. All calls are recorded but they don’t seem to accept their faults. It’s been over a 3,weeks and I still haven’t got my policy documents or log in.
If I could give Tradex 0 stars I would. My genuine and heartfelt advice is to steer clear of this firm. THE most unprofessional, disorganised and downright unhelpful firm of any nature that I have ever dealt with. Over six months to deal with a very straightforward third-party claim. Emails that take weeks to be answered, and then only after a response is repeatedly chased for, systems that clearly aren't fit for purpose and staff from top to bottom who seem not to care. Anything that you might need, want or expect if you require support or have to make a claim will NOT be provided by Tradex. Even if just one person heeds mine and others advice, that will be a win, do yourself a massive favour and do NOT do business with Tradex as you will regret it. I don't say this lightly, but Tradex doesn't deserve to continue trading.
Very arrogant People ,they treat they treated me like its my fault when i got involved in an accident .And it was a third party fault . My car wasn’t Repaired for 6 months and never compensated me
Tradex are an awful company that do not support their clients. Their staff are rude and dishonest, firstly I was told that they had paid the claim in full then when I challenged this they said that they were awaiting another document so hadn't paid anyone anything. Secondly, they kept claiming that they had sent out notices / emails for a 'statement' but when I stated I hadn't received any, they reacted as if it was my fault and only began email correspondence when I called in relentlessly. I was made to feel in the wrong and without the support of the insurance company which shouldn't be the case when dealing with something as serious as a car crash. In addition to this, no one contacted me to look at my vehicle for damage and when I said this over the phone, they shrugged it off with 'oh ok, sorry about that' and then carried on asking irrelevant questions about whether I had received a letter (which I hadn't, surprise surprise). Although I dealt with very helpful customer service reps, it was the more 'experienced' staff that are rude, impatient and unhelpful. Finally, they do not follow up with any emails, phone calls or claims even. Due to this, I now have a claim against me on my insurance as they couldn't be bothered to argue my case for me. I never leave reviews, let alone bad ones but this company shocked me with their incompetence, so I felt this is necessary for future customers to be aware when deciding to chose Tradex as their insurance company.
Absolutely awful company.. Mr Trevor macdonald is a pompous arrogant man and avoid these cowboys at all costs!!
Tradex Insurance is rated 2.93 based on 167 reviews