Tradex Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tradex Insurance
Over a week
Read Tradex Insurance Reviews

Tell us how Tradex Insurance made you happy
Shocking service, no one in the company can do there job. Plus they take for ever to pay out. Do not use!
tradex customer portal access has been down for my self over 8 weeks cannot log in, every time i ask my broker trade x in working on it been a customer for over 5 years, company going down hill cant wait for renewal date to leave. AVOID
AVOID AVOID AVOID !!!!!!!!! Worst attitude ever !!!! Didn't want to give me a quote because it sounded like he couldn't be bothered.
More appalling service from Tradex. Spent roughly an hour in total listening to a phone ringing today before being able to speak to a human being to try and sort out a problem for a customer. Were then told something that neither me nor my colleagues (3 of us with 20 or more years insurance experience) had ever heard before. Seems rules are now being made up as they go along.
Called them numerous times and no one ever picked up. 30 mins ringing and gave up.
WILL NOT PAY OUT ON INSURANCE LOSS
THEFT HAPPEND OVER 12 MONTHS AGO STILL WAITING FOR PAYMENT
Tradex / Clegg Gifford / CG Associates they go by many names. They are a terrible insurance company. We fought them for months to get paid out for a non fault accident, and even then they underpaid. Their communications is terrible, customer service is terrible. Avoid them like the plague. You have been warned.
CLAIM NUMBER DOES NOT WORK
CLAIMS NUMBER DOES NOT WORK
Just like to thank Emma Alter for all her help today, nothing was too much trouble was was extremely polite and efficient. Thanks Emma Warmest Regards Mark
Would like to thank Kathrine Sheehan for helping to sort out an issue I have been trying to resolve for 2 days
Had my policy 20 years contacted renewals spoke to young lady who didn’t care that I was going to leave due to the fact I got a quote £100 cheaper.tgey just don’t look after there loyal customers.going with bolingtons very happy
Had my policy ten years with them, in the first few years they were great but steadily went downhill after being taken over. Had an accident last year (non fault), rang to let them know im not liable, witnesses,cctv, etc, then received my renewal and nearly fell over. They paid out the other party without any contact with myself or the witnesses. Rang to query it then told they werent aware of any witnesses or cctv I told them about despite me stating it on my previous conversations. After being put on hold they then came back with a load of rubbish trying to palm me off. Avoid like the plague, was warned a few years ago about them now I can see it for myself.
Having dealt with Tradex over a number of years working for an insurance broker I cannot believe they continue to get away with being so bad without being taken to task over it. Customer service is poor, claims service is appalling. And their general attitude to brokers and customers leaves a lot to be desired. I think a complete overhaul is needed starting with the management.
HAVE TO WAIT OVER A YEAR TO GET PAID OUT IF YOU AR VERY LUCKY
P-MTP00090191/08 Name of policyholder: UNCLE BUNT LIMITED Re my previous complaint earlier today, reference awaiting pay out and getting past from department to department and getting fobbed off. Another example of poor customer service you ask for me to provide details but email me on a no reply email.
Shocking experience. Vehicle was written off and past from department to department when chasing pay out. I was told pay out authorised and would be with me within 2 days and still waiting 2 weeks later. I must have spoken to 20 different people all just fobbed me off.
Very efficient service.