Trade Paint Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Trade Paint Direct
Read Trade Paint Direct Reviews
Great service - quality product
Brilliant, ordered and delivered next day
Prompt excellent service
Good price and free postage on the item I ordered so all good. I would use again.
Excellent service. Ordered online and received within 48 hours. Excellent price as well.
quality product at good price delivered quickly. Very pleased.
Excellent service and price..quick and efficient delivery too! Have used them a cple of times now and also my sister.
Delivery within estimated timeframe
Excellent very quick service. Many thanks.
Fantastic service, been purchasing paint for over a year always been delivered on time,great team any questions or concerns they deal with straight away.
Ordered 3 different Owatrol products, delivered within 48 hours of order, and supplied with a full information sheet for each product which was really useful, excellent service!!!
Best price online. Delivered in two days. Well pleased.
Hassle free from ordering to delivery. Highly recommended
Came on time, well packaged , best price & free delivery. Great service.
First class product & first class service. Thank you
After searching for a tin of Polytrol colour restorer, I ordered from Trade Paint Direct. I'm glad I did. Trade Paint Direct was cheaper than the site I usually buy from and also it was free delivery. Altogether I saved more than £6,so a big thank you to Trade Paint Direct. The paint was delivered the following day.
Had issue with fading front door. Saw advertisment for some oil to fix door, so ordered it and it arrived within a few days. Yet to use it but very happy with the service received.
Purchased on Friday 19 February 2021, still not delivered on Tuesday 2 March 2021. There was no communication about backdated stock or late delivery, I had to request an update. Average delivery in 3 days is stated on their website, not I’m my case!
Took longer than I thought to be delivered but emails answered and was satisfied with the service. Thanks.
easy to do business; prompt delivery, well packed.
Trade Paint Direct is rated 4.67 based on 543 reviews