Trade Paint Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Trade Paint Direct
Read Trade Paint Direct Reviews
First time using Trade Paint Direct, very impressed. Good, quick delivery. Will be using them again.
Tried everywhere to get the special Dulux paint I wanted mixed and eventually found Trade Paint direct. Ordered the paint and paid for it with no problem and it arrived a few days later. Colour matches perfectly. Price was a bit high for the paint and the postage but the service was faultless You get what you pay for in this life.
Very pleased with service, will use again
Arrived on time and simple to order
Sorry can’t review as I still have not received my order
Excellent!
Great service
Easy site to use. Order received in under a week. Overall extremely efficient even down to delivery driver asking where I would like the items left.
Great service even during lockdown
First class service
Fast delivery in difficult times and very pleased with the product
Arrived in 3 working days all as ordered will definitely use you again
Arrived as described great service.
Excellent service quick and easy, can’t recommend enough
Ordered decking oil from Trade Paint direct. Stated that the item was in stock online, but when the transaction was completed I had to contact them only to be told the item was not in stock and they would contact me if and when it was available. A requested refund was quickly actioned.
Good Prices & Prompt Delivery.
Very good service, prompt, well packed, would recommend to anyone.
I was very pleased with the supply of the paint and colour that I wanted, My only concern was that the cost of delivery was very expensive
I ordered 10 litres each Dulux brilliant white and magnolia trade emulsion. The white was good (as would be expected). The magnolia was (in my opinion) old stock, it would have been akin to painting with rice pudding. I had to strain the entire 10 litres before starting. This despite being deliverd by road in the back of a van that in reality should have stirred the paint on route!
Good service