Trademark Eagle Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Trademark Eagle

About Trademark Eagle: Trademark registration service providing market leading cost savings. Our specialists ensure that trademark registration is efficient, up to date and secure.

01223 208624

info@trademarkeagle.co.uk

Unit 8 Valley Court Offices, Lower Rd,

Click Here
X
"The trademark eagle is very professional and efficient to get our trading name registered. I have been well advised from the beginning and till the end. The fee is very competitive. I would highly recommend them to any of my friends. Xubin Ray Cochrane Beauty School in London"
GUANGZHOU ZANEETA IMPORT EXPORT CO. LTD.
"Prompt professional replies to all queries. After payment was made the filing was done quickly. In between if there is any issues they were quick to intimate us. Overall very satisfied. I just wish they can accept PayPal or bank wire transfer as additional payment option."
Altitude Internet Technlogy Limited
"We used Trademark Eagle to protect our brand identity and register our trademark. We found the whole process easy and left it to the professionals. A short time later we received an email with the confirmation documents to show that our trademark has been registered. Overall, easy to do business with and very professional. Happy to recommend. 5 Stars."
"Can't speak highly enough of Trademark Eagle. Prior to applying for my TM they answered all my questions extremely clearly and made it an easy choice to go with them, one I did not for a second regret. The whole process ran exactly to the timeline they said to expect and everything was extremely clearly communicated. Thoroughly recommended!"
"Very quick and easy to work with."
"Very impressed by the level of service I received, regards our the decision to file our trademark application in the UK and the EU. The process was effortless and very efficient. We were well informed about our progress. Our Trademark Consultant Matthew Saint-Gower couldn't have been more helpful."
"Reliable and professional service - I received a trademark in less than three months! Thank you Sarah"
"Easy to work with, very professional, prompt correspondence and service. Highly recommend them. (BMG - Security and Training)"
"Excellent customer service, speedy responses and clear explanations."
Thank you very much for the kind review Zoe, its been a pleasure working with you
"Eagle’s advice was honest and the end result was exactly what they’d predicted. Now have a uk Trademark. Can’t recommend enough!"
Thank you for your kind review Sam, we wish you all the best for the future
"Great, succinct advice done with sincerity and professionalism. Left me feeling confident."
"They are excellent in all aspects of trademark protection and have no hesitation in giving them a 5-star recommendation"
"Natasha was amazing, answered all of my questions and helped throughout the whole process."
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your review. We wish every success for you in the future.
"I'm impressed by whole process and time taken"
Thank you for your kind review. I hope we can be of assistance to you in the future.
"Trademark eagle was very quick at responding and it was very easy to follow. They also gave me some tips about my company."
Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with your review, much appreciated.
"Great professional service , full support start to finish"
Thanks for taking the time to provide us with your review, much appreciated. All the best.
"I highly recommend Trademark Eagle for protecting your own brand. I dealt with Natasha, who is absolutely amazing and delivered the highest quality of service. She told me exactly what I needed to know, without any complicated jargon and was incredibly efficient. Her knowledge and enthusiasm was inspiring, which for someone like me, who knew nothing about trademark at all, I felt I could trust her with my brand. Great service!"
Thank you very much for your glowing review Becky! We wish you all the best for the future.
"I've been working with Trademark Eagle since 2015 and all TM registrations were just perfect. Thank you guys for your good job and attention to every detail. Recommend 100%"
Dear Lurii, thank you for taking the time to provide us with your lovely review.
"Very pleased form the onset, informative and pleasant company to do business with."
Dear Ibrahim, thank you very much for your kind review!
"Fast and efficient service given to us and accurate. I would recommend anyone to use your service."
Thank you very much for your comments! We look forward to working with you further as we extend your trademark's protection.
"I had a wonderful experience working with Trademark Eagle to achieve our Trademark. Matt was a wonderful support to me during this process and his kindness and respect towards me was just outstanding. I would highly recommend Trademark Eagle especially for start ups that really need that extra suport."
Thank you so much for your kind review. We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback. It is always great to hear that clients are happy with our service as we do try to go the extra mile. All the very best for the future!
"From the beginning to the end of the registration process, Trademark Eagle provided excellent advice and support and enabled the registration to run smoothly. I would highly recommend them to anyone especially that is new to this process. Thank you guys!"
Thanks for your kind review! It was a pleasure working with you and we're very much looking forward to assisting you again in the future.
"Always a pleasure working with trademark eagle"
We appreciate your time and review Chris. Many thanks and all the best.
Trademark Eagle is rated 4.90 based on 201 reviews