Trademark Eagle Reviews

of reviewers recommend Trademark Eagle
Read Trademark Eagle Reviews

About Trademark Eagle:

Trademark registration service providing market leading cost savings. Our specialists ensure that trademark registration is efficient, up to date and secure.

01223 208624

info@trademarkeagle.co.uk

Unit 8 Valley Court Offices, Lower Rd,

excellent service
Trademark Eagle provided an excellent service. They provided great advice and communicated with us throughout the whole application process. Very satisfied
The guys at Trademark Eagle helped me every step of the way to protect my brand / logo and made the process very easy. I'm very happy with the service they provide.
Thank you for your lovely review Richard, its been a real pleasure working with you
Trademark Eagle were very professional and handled our request to trademark our brand extremely well. Thanks for being so efficient.
Trademark Eagle 5 star review on 7th January 2020
Hi Ben, thank you very much for your kind review. Its been a pleasure working with you
In about +3 months Trademark Eagle was able to get my Trademark registered. The process was smooth. Excellent communication and great services! Will definetely hire them again.
Can't speak highly enough of Trademark Eagle. Prior to applying for my TM they answered all my questions extremely clearly and made it an easy choice to go with them, one I did not for a second regret. The whole process ran exactly to the timeline they said to expect and everything was extremely clearly communicated. Thoroughly recommended!
Very quick and easy to work with.
Very impressed by the level of service I received, regards our the decision to file our trademark application in the UK and the EU. The process was effortless and very efficient. We were well informed about our progress. Our Trademark Consultant Matthew Saint-Gower couldn't have been more helpful.
Reliable and professional service - I received a trademark in less than three months! Thank you Sarah
Easy to work with, very professional, prompt correspondence and service. Highly recommend them. (BMG - Security and Training)
Excellent customer service, speedy responses and clear explanations.
Thank you very much for the kind review Zoe, its been a pleasure working with you
Eagle’s advice was honest and the end result was exactly what they’d predicted. Now have a uk Trademark.

Can’t recommend enough!
Thank you for your kind review Sam, we wish you all the best for the future
Great, succinct advice done with sincerity and professionalism. Left me feeling confident.
They are excellent in all aspects of trademark protection and have no hesitation in giving them a 5-star recommendation
Natasha was amazing, answered all of my questions and helped throughout the whole process.
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your review. We wish every success for you in the future.
I'm impressed by whole process and time taken
Thank you for your kind review. I hope we can be of assistance to you in the future.
Trademark eagle was very quick at responding and it was very easy to follow. They also gave me some tips about my company.
Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with your review, much appreciated.
Great professional service , full support start to finish
Thanks for taking the time to provide us with your review, much appreciated. All the best.
I highly recommend Trademark Eagle for protecting your own brand. I dealt with Natasha, who is absolutely amazing and delivered the highest quality of service.

She told me exactly what I needed to know, without any complicated jargon and was incredibly efficient. Her knowledge and enthusiasm was inspiring, which for someone like me, who knew nothing about trademark at all, I felt I could trust her with my brand.

Great service!
Thank you very much for your glowing review Becky! We wish you all the best for the future.
I've been working with Trademark Eagle since 2015 and all TM registrations were just perfect. Thank you guys for your good job and attention to every detail. Recommend 100%
Dear Lurii, thank you for taking the time to provide us with your lovely review.
Trademark Eagle is rated 4.90 based on 206 reviews