Trademark Eagle Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Trademark Eagle

About Trademark Eagle: Trademark registration service providing market leading cost savings. Our specialists ensure that trademark registration is efficient, up to date and secure.

01223 208624

info@trademarkeagle.co.uk

Unit 8 Valley Court Offices, Lower Rd,

X
X
"The trademark eagle is very professional and efficient to get our trading name registered. I have been well advised from the beginning and till the end. The fee is very competitive. I would highly recommend them to any of my friends. Xubin Ray Cochrane Beauty School in London"
GUANGZHOU ZANEETA IMPORT EXPORT CO. LTD.
GUANGZHOU ZANEETA IMPORT EXPORT CO. LTD.
"Prompt professional replies to all queries. After payment was made the filing was done quickly. In between if there is any issues they were quick to intimate us. Overall very satisfied. I just wish they can accept PayPal or bank wire transfer as additional payment option."
Altitude Internet Technlogy Limited
Altitude Internet Technlogy Limited
Verified Buyer
"We used Trademark Eagle to protect our brand identity and register our trademark. We found the whole process easy and left it to the professionals. A short time later we received an email with the confirmation documents to show that our trademark has been registered. Overall, easy to do business with and very professional. Happy to recommend. 5 Stars."
"Made the process easy"
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your kind review. Best wishes for the future.
"Working with Trademark Eagle was easy and I'll definitely be using them again."
Thank you so much for your lovely review. We look forward to being of assistance to you in the future. All the best.
"My experience with Trademark Eagle was a very pleasant one. I found the team to be very friendly, courteous and professional. In particular, I found Sara Leno very helpful and knowledgeable. Thank you."
Thank you for your kind review Razwan. We appreciate you taking the time to provide this. Best wishes.
"They have done a very good job."
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your kind review, much appreciated!
"Excellent service"
Thank you, we appreciate your review and look forward to assisting you in the future.
"Good customer care and made everyhring clear."
Thank you kindly for your lovely review. Best wishes for the future and do let us know if we can be of further assistance.
"Quick and efficient Answered all my queries quickly"
Thank you for your kind review. We look forward to being of assistance in the future. Best wishes!
"Even though I was in the US, working with the staff of Trademark Eagle made me feel very comfortable obtaining my trademarks abroad. They are professional and always kept me informed. I would highly recommend."
Thank you for you flowing review! It was our pleasure to assist you with your trademark applications. We look forward to being of assistance in the future. all the best!
"PROMPT AND KEEP FOLLOWING"
"I have received perfect service"
Thank you kindly for your lovely review. We pride ourselves in providing excellent customer service and I am please to see that this the opinion of our clients too. Wishing you all the best for the future.
Thank you very much for the kind review! It has been pleasure assisting you through the trademark process. We wish you all the very best and hope we can assist you in the future
"it did not make me happy"
Thank you taking the time to provide us with your 4 star review. I do not understand your comment? If you wish to discuss this, we would be very interested to hear from you. Best wishes.
Dear Xubin, we are very grateful for your excellent review and look forward to assisting you in the future. Best wishes!
PharmEvo (Private) Limited
Verified Buyer
"handled our Trademark application very well."
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your review, much appreciated.
Zela Africa Gayle
Verified Buyer
"Updated emails on progress of my application and fast response to questions."
Thank you for you review. We wish you a prosperous new year!
Rebecca Alison Baker
Verified Buyer
"Made the process nice and easy to understand and kept me informed."
Thanks for your kind review Rebecca. We look forward to being of assistance in the future.
"they did great job but information was not unto date after the process and did not mention the charge for original certificate 50 Pounds plus vat."
Thank you for your review. I am unsure what you mean by the information was not up to date after the process? Please do contact me on 01223 208624 so that I can understand where we did not meet expectations so that we can work on any shortcomings as we are committed to providing an excellent service.

Please be advised that the EU IPO only provide us with a link to the Registration Certificate which we send out to our clients as hard copies are not provided. With regard to UK registrations, we provide all our customers with a electronic copy of their registration certificate. However, if an original is required, then we make a charge to cover our administration costs and the costs of the courier as this is not included in our set fee.
Aswad Browne
Verified Buyer
"Good customer service and polite people all the time . I can always get hold of someone when I need to Witch is great ."
Thank you for your lovely review. We wish you a prosperous new year.
Ben Philcox And Shaun Burchell
Verified Buyer
"During the two applications my company Sports Stars UK had with Trade Mark Eagle, Rosario was extremely helpful and made the process very easy and stress free"
We appreciate your kind review and wish you a prosperous new year. We look forward to assisting you in the future.
Joseph Homes Ltd
Verified Buyer
"Efficient service and advice."
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your review. We look forward to assisting you in the future.
"They do what it says on the tin. Very helpful too"
Thank you, we appreciate your kind review and look forward to being of assistance in the future.
Trademark Eagle is rated 4.88 based on 155 reviews