Trademark Eagle Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Trademark Eagle

About Trademark Eagle: Trademark registration service providing market leading cost savings. Our specialists ensure that trademark registration is efficient, up to date and secure.

01223 208624

info@trademarkeagle.co.uk

Unit 8 Valley Court Offices, Lower Rd,

X
X
"The trademark eagle is very professional and efficient to get our trading name registered. I have been well advised from the beginning and till the end. The fee is very competitive. I would highly recommend them to any of my friends. Xubin Ray Cochrane Beauty School in London"
GUANGZHOU ZANEETA IMPORT EXPORT CO. LTD.
GUANGZHOU ZANEETA IMPORT EXPORT CO. LTD.
"Prompt professional replies to all queries. After payment was made the filing was done quickly. In between if there is any issues they were quick to intimate us. Overall very satisfied. I just wish they can accept PayPal or bank wire transfer as additional payment option."
Altitude Internet Technlogy Limited
Altitude Internet Technlogy Limited
Verified Buyer
"We used Trademark Eagle to protect our brand identity and register our trademark. We found the whole process easy and left it to the professionals. A short time later we received an email with the confirmation documents to show that our trademark has been registered. Overall, easy to do business with and very professional. Happy to recommend. 5 Stars."
"Easy to deal with, responsive, straightforward, less 'jargon' than a lot of other companies I've used in the past."
We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your kind review. Best wishes for the future.
"Efficient and informative"
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your review. Do let us know if we can be of assistance in the future. Best wishes.
"Easy to deal with"
Verified Buyer
"Process was smooth and easy"
Verified Buyer
"Very good service and easy to deal with"
Thank you very much for your kind review Graham, much appreciated! We look forward to being of assistance in the future. All the best!
"Simple and clear. Extremely efficient."
Thank you for your kind review, much appreciated!
"Very attentively approach"
Thank you for taking the time to review our service. It was a pleasure working with you, and we hope we can assist you again in the future.
Marsha Waite
Verified Buyer
"From my first contact with Trademark Eagle they were extremely helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. It was good to speak to a person and not leave a message with some telephone answering service!"
Thank you very much for your glowing review, We greatly appreciate it!
Stephen Senices
Verified Buyer
"The process was very simple and I had no problems at all."
Thank you very much for your kind review Stephen. We wish you much success with your future ventures.
"Efficient, value of money, ether than expected"
Thank you for the lovely review and we look forward to being of assistance in the future.
"I was happy to pay them their fee to take the work off me. We are professional advisers who charge our clients for advice in the market in which we specialise; Trademark Eagle are no different and we have been very happy with the service and advice they have provided."
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review, much appreciated.
"The entire trademark registration process was smooth"
Thanks for your review and all the best for the future!
"This is my second trademark registered with Trademark Eagle. I am so happy with the service. Thank you!"
We appreciate your great review, thank you! We look forward to working with you again in the future. Best wishes!
"Excellent service and very efficient. Avy Woodland Leather"
Thank you fro your lovely review Avy. We appreciate your time. Best wishes!
"Made the process easy"
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your kind review. Best wishes for the future.
"Working with Trademark Eagle was easy and I'll definitely be using them again."
Thank you so much for your lovely review. We look forward to being of assistance to you in the future. All the best.
"My experience with Trademark Eagle was a very pleasant one. I found the team to be very friendly, courteous and professional. In particular, I found Sara Leno very helpful and knowledgeable. Thank you."
Thank you for your kind review Razwan. We appreciate you taking the time to provide this. Best wishes.
"They have done a very good job."
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your kind review, much appreciated!
"Excellent service"
Thank you, we appreciate your review and look forward to assisting you in the future.
"Good customer care and made everyhring clear."
Thank you kindly for your lovely review. Best wishes for the future and do let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Trademark Eagle is rated 4.88 based on 169 reviews