Trademark Eagle Reviews

of reviewers recommend Trademark Eagle
Read Trademark Eagle Reviews

About Trademark Eagle:

Trademark registration service providing market leading cost savings. Our specialists ensure that trademark registration is efficient, up to date and secure.

01223 208624

Ben
Trademark Eagle 5 star review on 20th February 2018
X
Trademark Eagle 5 star review on 12th January 2018
GUANGZHOU ZANEETA IMPORT EXPORT CO. LTD.
Trademark Eagle 5 star review on 26th October 2017
Altitude Internet Technlogy Limited
Trademark Eagle 5 star review on 18th October 2017
PLEASEPAY LTD
If your looking to get your company Trademark and don’t know where to start then you have come to the right place. Trademark Eagle are a very professional company and get the job done! Offering advice 24/7 and always willing to help regardless of the situation. Trademark Eagle thanks for your support we couldn’t have asked for a better service from start to finish.
Dear Stuart, Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a kind review, it is very much appreciated. It has been a pleasure working with you, and we hope to be able to help you again in the near future. Kind Regards Trademark Eagle
I applied for my first trademark by myself directly with the trademark office as lots of people told me that it was a simple process and easy to do. However, I received an objection letter for what, I now understand to be quite a simple error on my part. Receiving a solicitor’s letters through the post really spooked me and highlighted that I didn’t have enough knowledge of the whole process. So even though it was additional expense I went with Trademark Eagles when I re-applied. Having Trademark Eagles on my side to help with the whole process gave me complete peace of mind. They were so lovely to deal with when I had questions and kept me up to date with the process. I highly recommend.
Dear Rachel, Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review, it is very much appreciated. It has been a pleasure working with you, and we hope to be able to help you again in the near future. Kind Regards Trademark Eagle
What a fantastic experience a soon I hope to peruse the EU part of the Trademark through Eagle. Thanks so much Matthew.
Dear Etienne, Thank you very much for the kind review, it has been a pleasure working with you. We hope to be able to help you again in the near future. Kind Regards Trademark Eagle
Extremely helpful. I would definitely recommend to others. I like the way how the whole trade marking was handled. Also how informative the queries I had were handled.
Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a kind review. Do let us know if you require any trademark help in the near future. Kind Regards, Trademark Eagle
Trademark Eagle were very professional and helpful, it was an easy process and I was very impressed. I would highly recommend them to anyone keen to trademark,
Dear Rebecca, Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a kind review. It has been a pleasure working with you, and we hope to be able to help you again in the near future. Kind Regards, Trademark Eagle
Great service and very knowledgeable. Every appeared to be done very smoothly. However, I would have welcomed a call or a more personal email as a follow up to make sure everything was as I expected. Did receive an email to say everything was registered but just felt a bit anonymous and robotic. Just wanted to be told that everything was done and this is what is going to happen in the future etc....
Dear Peter, Thank you for your kind review and we will be in contact with you to discuss where you feel we could have provided you with more information. We do try and set out the process and to let clients know when we will be in touch regarding progress of an application, including providing a link to it, so that clients can always see the status live on the Register. Fantastic that your trademark is protected and we wish you every success in your business. Regards Trademark Eagle Limited
Process was easy and straightforward. Spoke to Matthew on my first ever call to trademark eagle. He was great, very informative and precise. Thankfully we went through the process with no objections, would hundred percent recommend Trademark Eagle. Thank you 😊
Dear Mandy, Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a kind review. It has been a pleasure working with you, and we hope to be able to help you again in the near future. Regards Trademark Eagle
Amazing service, the team are fantastic and a great help :)
Dear Joel, Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a kind review. It has been a pleasure working with you, and we hope to be able to help you again in the near future. Regards, Trademark Eagle
The team has been so helpful and patient with my many questions for more understanding and many revisions. I felt they could be trusted. Thank you so much.
Dear Anneline, Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a kind review. It has been a pleasure working with you, and we hope to be able to help you again in the near future. Trademark Eagle
A very prompt efficeint service throught the reistration process with any queries being dealt with in an informative and efficient manner.
Dear Alan, Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a kind review. It has been a pleasure working with you, and we hope to be able to help you again in the near future.
amazing customer service helpful friendly They also explain everything to you thoroughly
Dear Masiti, , Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a kind review. It has been a pleasure working with you, and we hope to be able to help you again in the near future.
Excellent service and advice from start to finish thanks very much to the team at trademark Eagle
Easy process and well managed by Trademark Eagle
Dear Chris, Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a kind review. It has been a pleasure working with you, and we hope to be able to help you again in the near future.
Great work and well informed
Dear Mike, Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a kind review. It has been a pleasure working with you, and we hope to be able to help you again in the near future.
Extremely professional and great follow up all the way through in getting my trade mark registered. Highly recommended.
Dear Irfan, Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a kind review. It has been a pleasure working with you, and we hope to be able to help you again in the near future.
Truly Appreciate your services.. thank you prince
Dear Prince, Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a kind review. It is a pleasure working with you.
As a complete novice to acquiring a Trademark, I would definately recommend TrademarkEagle.
Dear Joe , Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a kind review. It has been a pleasure working with you, and we hope to be able to help you again in the near future.
Efficient, easy & professional.
Dear Danica, Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a kind review. It has been a pleasure working with you, and we hope to be able to help you again in the near future.
Very happy with the service received from Trademark Eagle - thorough and professional.
Very helpful in progressing my registration
Dear Jeremy, Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a kind review. It has been a pleasure working with you, and we hope to be able to help you again in the near future.
Trademark Eagle is rated 4.91 based on 267 reviews