Trademark Eagle Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Trademark Eagle

About Trademark Eagle: Trademark registration service providing market leading cost savings. Our specialists ensure that trademark registration is efficient, up to date and secure.

01223 208624

info@trademarkeagle.co.uk

Unit 8 Valley Court Offices, Lower Rd,

X
X
"The trademark eagle is very professional and efficient to get our trading name registered. I have been well advised from the beginning and till the end. The fee is very competitive. I would highly recommend them to any of my friends. Xubin Ray Cochrane Beauty School in London"
GUANGZHOU ZANEETA IMPORT EXPORT CO. LTD.
"Prompt professional replies to all queries. After payment was made the filing was done quickly. In between if there is any issues they were quick to intimate us. Overall very satisfied. I just wish they can accept PayPal or bank wire transfer as additional payment option."
Altitude Internet Technlogy Limited
"We used Trademark Eagle to protect our brand identity and register our trademark. We found the whole process easy and left it to the professionals. A short time later we received an email with the confirmation documents to show that our trademark has been registered. Overall, easy to do business with and very professional. Happy to recommend. 5 Stars."
"They are excellent in all aspects of trademark protection and have no hesitation in giving them a 5-star recommendation"
"Natasha was amazing, answered all of my questions and helped throughout the whole process."
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your review. We wish every success for you in the future.
"I'm impressed by whole process and time taken"
Thank you for your kind review. I hope we can be of assistance to you in the future.
"Trademark eagle was very quick at responding and it was very easy to follow. They also gave me some tips about my company."
Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with your review, much appreciated.
"Great professional service , full support start to finish"
Thanks for taking the time to provide us with your review, much appreciated. All the best.
"I highly recommend Trademark Eagle for protecting your own brand. I dealt with Natasha, who is absolutely amazing and delivered the highest quality of service. She told me exactly what I needed to know, without any complicated jargon and was incredibly efficient. Her knowledge and enthusiasm was inspiring, which for someone like me, who knew nothing about trademark at all, I felt I could trust her with my brand. Great service!"
Thank you very much for your glowing review Becky! We wish you all the best for the future.
"I've been working with Trademark Eagle since 2015 and all TM registrations were just perfect. Thank you guys for your good job and attention to every detail. Recommend 100%"
Dear Lurii, thank you for taking the time to provide us with your lovely review.
"Very pleased form the onset, informative and pleasant company to do business with."
Dear Ibrahim, thank you very much for your kind review!
"Fast and efficient service given to us and accurate. I would recommend anyone to use your service."
Thank you very much for your comments! We look forward to working with you further as we extend your trademark's protection.
"I had a wonderful experience working with Trademark Eagle to achieve our Trademark. Matt was a wonderful support to me during this process and his kindness and respect towards me was just outstanding. I would highly recommend Trademark Eagle especially for start ups that really need that extra suport."
Thank you so much for your kind review. We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback. It is always great to hear that clients are happy with our service as we do try to go the extra mile. All the very best for the future!
"From the beginning to the end of the registration process, Trademark Eagle provided excellent advice and support and enabled the registration to run smoothly. I would highly recommend them to anyone especially that is new to this process. Thank you guys!"
Thanks for your kind review! It was a pleasure working with you and we're very much looking forward to assisting you again in the future.
"Always a pleasure working with trademark eagle"
We appreciate your time and review Chris. Many thanks and all the best.
"Excellent service. Fast and efficient."
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your kind review, much appreciated!
"After being quoted eye watering sums by local, high street solicitors, thankfully I found trademarkeagle. For a tenth of my mostbespensive quote they have delivered for me. Their staff are professional, knowledgeable, approachable and helpful and guide you through the tricky world of trademarks. 110% for the service. I have several businesses I am looking at but there will only be one point of call for me Trademarkeagle top notch. Thank you"
Thank you kindly for your lovely review! We wish you every success for the future and look forward to assisting you with any further trademark requirements you have. All the best!
"Excellent professional service, very educated in their field and always ready to help. Thanks you for a great service!"
Thank you for your lovely review! We appreciate your time and wish you all the best.
"Great service from start to end! Really pleased we got it passed! Would recommend you"
Thank you for your kind review. We wish you all the best and look forward to being of assistance in the future.
"Trademark Eagle helped us through the entire process. They always replied to our queries. Kept us informed at all the stages during the 6-8 month period."
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your kind review which we greatly appreciate. All the best.
"Extremely efficient, helpful and at a fraction of the cost of two firms of solicitors who quoted. Thank you. I'll be back for more work for you."
Thank you for your lovely review. We pride ourselves on providing a quality service for a reasonable price. We look forward to assisting you in the future.
"Trademark eagles were extremely helpful, down to earth and we're always available when I needed them. Always responsive and quick to reply if I sent any emails. All in all I had a good experience and I will continue to do business with Trademark eagle in the foreseeable future. Many thanks in particular to Matthew Saint-Gower and Sarah Spearman."
Thank you very much for your great review! I will pass your kind words onto the rest of the team. Thanks again and we look forward to working with you in the future.
"nice service"
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your review!
Trademark Eagle is rated 4.90 based on 192 reviews