Trademark Eagle Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Trademark Eagle

About Trademark Eagle: Trademark registration service providing market leading cost savings. Our specialists ensure that trademark registration is efficient, up to date and secure.

01223 208624

info@trademarkeagle.co.uk

Unit 8 Valley Court Offices, Lower Rd,

Click Here
X
"The trademark eagle is very professional and efficient to get our trading name registered. I have been well advised from the beginning and till the end. The fee is very competitive. I would highly recommend them to any of my friends. Xubin Ray Cochrane Beauty School in London"
GUANGZHOU ZANEETA IMPORT EXPORT CO. LTD.
"Prompt professional replies to all queries. After payment was made the filing was done quickly. In between if there is any issues they were quick to intimate us. Overall very satisfied. I just wish they can accept PayPal or bank wire transfer as additional payment option."
Altitude Internet Technlogy Limited
"We used Trademark Eagle to protect our brand identity and register our trademark. We found the whole process easy and left it to the professionals. A short time later we received an email with the confirmation documents to show that our trademark has been registered. Overall, easy to do business with and very professional. Happy to recommend. 5 Stars."
"Very Good."
Many thanks for your kind review Jamie
"I was happy to pay them their fee to take the work off me. We are professional advisers who charge our clients for advice in the market in which we specialise; Trademark Eagle are no different and we have been very happy with the service and advice they have provided."
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review, much appreciated.
"Made the process easy"
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your kind review. Best wishes for the future.
"PROMPT AND KEEP FOLLOWING"
"it did not make me happy"
Thank you taking the time to provide us with your 4 star review. I do not understand your comment? If you wish to discuss this, we would be very interested to hear from you. Best wishes.
"Made the process nice and easy to understand and kept me informed."
Thanks for your kind review Rebecca. We look forward to being of assistance in the future.
"During the two applications my company Sports Stars UK had with Trade Mark Eagle, Rosario was extremely helpful and made the process very easy and stress free"
We appreciate your kind review and wish you a prosperous new year. We look forward to assisting you in the future.
"Everything explained well. Good outcome."
Thank you for taking the time you provide us with a review. Please do let us know if we can be of assistance in the future. All the best.
"They made the process very simple"
We appreciate you taking the time to write this testimonial Emma, thank you! Do let us know if we can help you any further. Best wishes.
"Reassuring and honest advice provided when dealing with a potential opposition that resulted in an amicable settlement."
Thank you for the lovely review Ryan, much appreciated. We look forward to assisting you with any further matters that you may have. All the best.
"Good service, all ok"
"Helpful and professional assistance, at reasonable cost. After registering the trademark, we did receive a couple of invoices from companies in Eastern European who had had no involvement in registering the trademark, asking for hundreds of pounds for their "work", but I think these were just scams sent by companies who had noticed that the trademark had been registered and therefore does not reflect on Trademark Eagle in any way. Worth being vigilant, though."
"Trademark a call when helpful reliable and got the job done in the time they said it would take with little fuss to us all in all everything it says on the tin!"
Trademark Eagle is rated 4.90 based on 201 reviews