Trademark Eagle Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Trademark Eagle

About Trademark Eagle: Trademark registration service providing market leading cost savings. Our specialists ensure that trademark registration is efficient, up to date and secure.

01223 208624

info@trademarkeagle.co.uk

Unit 8 Valley Court Offices, Lower Rd,

- No results match this filter query -
[reset filters]

X
"The trademark eagle is very professional and efficient to get our trading name registered. I have been well advised from the beginning and till the end. The fee is very competitive. I would highly recommend them to any of my friends. Xubin Ray Cochrane Beauty School in London"
GUANGZHOU ZANEETA IMPORT EXPORT CO. LTD.
"Prompt professional replies to all queries. After payment was made the filing was done quickly. In between if there is any issues they were quick to intimate us. Overall very satisfied. I just wish they can accept PayPal or bank wire transfer as additional payment option."
Altitude Internet Technlogy Limited
"We used Trademark Eagle to protect our brand identity and register our trademark. We found the whole process easy and left it to the professionals. A short time later we received an email with the confirmation documents to show that our trademark has been registered. Overall, easy to do business with and very professional. Happy to recommend. 5 Stars."
Trademark Eagle is rated 4.90 based on 201 reviews