Trademark Eagle Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Trademark Eagle

About Trademark Eagle: Trademark registration service providing market leading cost savings. Our specialists ensure that trademark registration is efficient, up to date and secure.

01223 208624

info@trademarkeagle.co.uk

Unit 8 Valley Court Offices, Lower Rd,

X
"The trademark eagle is very professional and efficient to get our trading name registered. I have been well advised from the beginning and till the end. The fee is very competitive. I would highly recommend them to any of my friends. Xubin Ray Cochrane Beauty School in London"
GUANGZHOU ZANEETA IMPORT EXPORT CO. LTD.
"Prompt professional replies to all queries. After payment was made the filing was done quickly. In between if there is any issues they were quick to intimate us. Overall very satisfied. I just wish they can accept PayPal or bank wire transfer as additional payment option."
Altitude Internet Technlogy Limited
"We used Trademark Eagle to protect our brand identity and register our trademark. We found the whole process easy and left it to the professionals. A short time later we received an email with the confirmation documents to show that our trademark has been registered. Overall, easy to do business with and very professional. Happy to recommend. 5 Stars."
"they did great job but information was not unto date after the process and did not mention the charge for original certificate 50 Pounds plus vat."
Thank you for your review. I am unsure what you mean by the information was not up to date after the process? Please do contact me on 01223 208624 so that I can understand where we did not meet expectations so that we can work on any shortcomings as we are committed to providing an excellent service.

Please be advised that the EU IPO only provide us with a link to the Registration Certificate which we send out to our clients as hard copies are not provided. With regard to UK registrations, we provide all our customers with a electronic copy of their registration certificate. However, if an original is required, then we make a charge to cover our administration costs and the costs of the courier as this is not included in our set fee.
"i had to do a few calls to chase up and find out what was going on when it went over the due date"
Trademark Eagle is rated 4.90 based on 200 reviews