Trademark Eagle Reviews

of reviewers recommend Trademark Eagle
Read Trademark Eagle Reviews

About Trademark Eagle:

Trademark registration service providing market leading cost savings. Our specialists ensure that trademark registration is efficient, up to date and secure.

01223 208624

Ben
Trademark Eagle 5 star review on 20th February 2018
X
Trademark Eagle 5 star review on 12th January 2018
GUANGZHOU ZANEETA IMPORT EXPORT CO. LTD.
Trademark Eagle 5 star review on 26th October 2017
Altitude Internet Technlogy Limited
Trademark Eagle 5 star review on 18th October 2017
PLEASEPAY LTD
The process was very simple and I had no problems at all.
Thank you very much for your kind review Stephen. We wish you much success with your future ventures.
Efficient, value of money, ether than expected
Thank you for the lovely review and we look forward to being of assistance in the future.
I was happy to pay them their fee to take the work off me. We are professional advisers who charge our clients for advice in the market in which we specialise; Trademark Eagle are no different and we have been very happy with the service and advice they have provided.
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review, much appreciated.
The entire trademark registration process was smooth
Thanks for your review and all the best for the future!
This is my second trademark registered with Trademark Eagle. I am so happy with the service. Thank you!
We appreciate your great review, thank you! We look forward to working with you again in the future. Best wishes!
Excellent service and very efficient. Avy Woodland Leather
Thank you fro your lovely review Avy. We appreciate your time. Best wishes!
Made the process easy
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your kind review. Best wishes for the future.
Working with Trademark Eagle was easy and I'll definitely be using them again.
Thank you so much for your lovely review. We look forward to being of assistance to you in the future. All the best.
My experience with Trademark Eagle was a very pleasant one. I found the team to be very friendly, courteous and professional. In particular, I found Sara Leno very helpful and knowledgeable. Thank you.
Thank you for your kind review Razwan. We appreciate you taking the time to provide this. Best wishes.
They have done a very good job.
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your kind review, much appreciated!
Excellent service
Thank you, we appreciate your review and look forward to assisting you in the future.
Good customer care and made everyhring clear.
Thank you kindly for your lovely review. Best wishes for the future and do let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Quick and efficient Answered all my queries quickly
Thank you for your kind review. We look forward to being of assistance in the future. Best wishes!
Even though I was in the US, working with the staff of Trademark Eagle made me feel very comfortable obtaining my trademarks abroad. They are professional and always kept me informed. I would highly recommend.
Thank you for you flowing review! It was our pleasure to assist you with your trademark applications. We look forward to being of assistance in the future. all the best!
PROMPT AND KEEP FOLLOWING
I have received perfect service
Thank you kindly for your lovely review. We pride ourselves in providing excellent customer service and I am please to see that this the opinion of our clients too. Wishing you all the best for the future.
Thank you very much for the kind review! It has been pleasure assisting you through the trademark process. We wish you all the very best and hope we can assist you in the future
it did not make me happy
Thank you taking the time to provide us with your 4 star review. I do not understand your comment? If you wish to discuss this, we would be very interested to hear from you. Best wishes.
The trademark eagle is very professional and efficient to get our trading name registered. I have been well advised from the beginning and till the end. The fee is very competitive. I would highly recommend them to any of my friends. Xubin Ray Cochrane Beauty School in London
Trademark Eagle 5 star review on 20th February 2018
Dear Xubin, we are very grateful for your excellent review and look forward to assisting you in the future. Best wishes!
handled our Trademark application very well.
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your review, much appreciated.
Updated emails on progress of my application and fast response to questions.
Thank you for you review. We wish you a prosperous new year!
Trademark Eagle is rated 4.91 based on 241 reviews