Trademark Eagle Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Trademark Eagle

About Trademark Eagle: Trademark registration service providing market leading cost savings. Our specialists ensure that trademark registration is efficient, up to date and secure.

01223 208624

info@trademarkeagle.co.uk

Unit 8 Valley Court Offices, Lower Rd,

"They we very professional, and I got my trademark. PleasePay.co.uk"
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your review, we are very grateful. We wish you all the best for the future and look forward to assisting you in the future should you need it.
"No nonsense customer service with a skilled professional."
Thank you for your kind review. All the best.
"Everything explained well. Good outcome."
Thank you for taking the time you provide us with a review. Please do let us know if we can be of assistance in the future. All the best.
"I have my logo and I am developing my brand."
"The web site was easy to use and following on from ordering the e-mails and phone calls were so helpfull. The whole process was very professional and efficient."
Thank you Robert for your kind review, much appreciated. All the best for the future.
"informative, good and clear advice and they did exactly what they said"
"Trademark Eagle kept me informed every step of the way, they also advised me on the best possible classes for my product which was very useful and I did make use of this. They remained professional at all times and were very quick to reply to any questions that I needed answering, both by telephone conversation and email. Extremely helpful. A special thank you to Natasha, Sara and Donna for all their help."
Thank you very much for your flowing review Amanda. We wish you all the best for the future. If you require our assistance we are always at your disposal.
"Very helpful and explained thoroughly what classes would be best for my business"
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review. We wish you every success and look forward to being of assistance in the future.
"We quick and prompt, following the cases with deadlines and warn on time,"
Thank you very much for you review. We do hope to serve you again in the future. Best wishes.
"Fast and friendly service,great communication,would definitely use again."
Thank you for your lovely review Christian, we are very grateful.
"Fast and friendly service,great communication,would definitely use again."
"It was a very easy and fast process."
"They made the process very simple"
We appreciate you taking the time to write this testimonial Emma, thank you! Do let us know if we can help you any further. Best wishes.
"You did a good job, quick responses, professional and fair price. Well done team..!"
Thank you Rusmi, much appreciated.
"They have been extremely informative, helpful and accurate in all the information they provided in making my trademark registration a successful one. All the staff are friendly, knowledgeable and quick to respond to questions. Highly recommend."
Thank you for your kind feedback. We wish you all the best for the future and do let us know if we can be of further assistance.
"Natasha was extremely professional, courteous and explained things really clearly. My logo is safe in their hands. Highly recommended."
Thank you for taking the time to review our service. It was a pleasure working with you, and we hope we can assist you again in the future.
"Very Help full and has been a professional service from start to finish."
Thank you for your kind review Gareth. Do let us know if we can be of assistance in the future. All the best!
"TE Carried out our registration and the staff provided sound professional advice at all stages of the process culminating in a successful stress free result. And less expensive than other service providers. Use with confidence."
Thank you very much for the excellent review! It has been pleasure assisting you through the trademark process. We wish you all the very best and hope we can assist you in the future. Have a great weekend.
"Fantastic from start to finish. Very helpful throughout the process and answered any concerns we had. We have and will use Trademark Eagle in the future. Ebrahim"
Thank you for the glowing review Ebrahim, much appreciated! We wish you all the best for the future and will be here if you should ever need us. Have a lovely weekend.
"A fantastic process from start to finish with clear updates and regular communication. Many thanks to Natasha and Rosario for helping to make this happen!"
We appreciate you taking the time to write this testimonial, thank you! Do let us know if we can help you any further. Best wishes.
Trademark Eagle is rated 4.90 based on 200 reviews