Trademark Eagle Reviews

of reviewers recommend Trademark Eagle
Read Trademark Eagle Reviews

About Trademark Eagle:

Trademark registration service providing market leading cost savings. Our specialists ensure that trademark registration is efficient, up to date and secure.

01223 208624

info@trademarkeagle.co.uk

Unit 8 Valley Court Offices, Lower Rd,

Very good service and easy to deal with
Thank you very much for your kind review Graham, much appreciated! We look forward to being of assistance in the future. All the best!
Simple and clear. Extremely efficient.
Thank you for your kind review, much appreciated!
Very attentively approach
Thank you for taking the time to review our service. It was a pleasure working with you, and we hope we can assist you again in the future.
From my first contact with Trademark Eagle they were extremely helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. It was good to speak to a person and not leave a message with some telephone answering service!
Thank you very much for your glowing review, We greatly appreciate it!
The process was very simple and I had no problems at all.
Thank you very much for your kind review Stephen. We wish you much success with your future ventures.
Efficient, value of money, ether than expected
Thank you for the lovely review and we look forward to being of assistance in the future.
The entire trademark registration process was smooth
Thanks for your review and all the best for the future!
This is my second trademark registered with Trademark Eagle. I am so happy with the service. Thank you!
We appreciate your great review, thank you! We look forward to working with you again in the future. Best wishes!
Excellent service and very efficient. Avy Woodland Leather
Thank you fro your lovely review Avy. We appreciate your time. Best wishes!
Working with Trademark Eagle was easy and I'll definitely be using them again.
Thank you so much for your lovely review. We look forward to being of assistance to you in the future. All the best.
My experience with Trademark Eagle was a very pleasant one. I found the team to be very friendly, courteous and professional. In particular, I found Sara Leno very helpful and knowledgeable. Thank you.
Thank you for your kind review Razwan. We appreciate you taking the time to provide this. Best wishes.
They have done a very good job.
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your kind review, much appreciated!
Excellent service
Thank you, we appreciate your review and look forward to assisting you in the future.
Good customer care and made everyhring clear.
Thank you kindly for your lovely review. Best wishes for the future and do let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Quick and efficient Answered all my queries quickly
Thank you for your kind review. We look forward to being of assistance in the future. Best wishes!
Even though I was in the US, working with the staff of Trademark Eagle made me feel very comfortable obtaining my trademarks abroad. They are professional and always kept me informed. I would highly recommend.
Thank you for you flowing review! It was our pleasure to assist you with your trademark applications. We look forward to being of assistance in the future. all the best!
I have received perfect service
Thank you kindly for your lovely review. We pride ourselves in providing excellent customer service and I am please to see that this the opinion of our clients too. Wishing you all the best for the future.
Thank you very much for the kind review! It has been pleasure assisting you through the trademark process. We wish you all the very best and hope we can assist you in the future
The trademark eagle is very professional and efficient to get our trading name registered. I have been well advised from the beginning and till the end. The fee is very competitive. I would highly recommend them to any of my friends. Xubin Ray Cochrane Beauty School in London
Dear Xubin, we are very grateful for your excellent review and look forward to assisting you in the future. Best wishes!
handled our Trademark application very well.
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your review, much appreciated.
Updated emails on progress of my application and fast response to questions.
Thank you for you review. We wish you a prosperous new year!
Trademark Eagle is rated 4.90 based on 206 reviews