Trade Tool Shop Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Trade Tool Shop

About Trade Tool Shop: Buy from the best, BIG brand power tools and accessories at trade prices, over 35000 products and 270 Big Name brands, nationwide next day delivery. Call us or order online today!

Tim.Ford@Dramco.co.uk

11L & 11M Park House, Milton Park

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Trade Tool Shop ?

Website
"Goods delivered promptly, well packaged and as described. Competitively priced and easy to order."
Hello David

Thank you!

We hope to hear from you soon

Best wishes

Trade Toolshop
Delivery
"Good price on my goods items well packed will recommend you to my friends will use your services again"
Hello David

Thank you, We hope to hear from you again soon.

Best Wishes

Trade Toolshop
Website
"Bought 5 tins of Cuprinol Shades. Very happy with the price. Super quick, fuss free delivery too. An excellent transaction. Will definitely use again."
Hello Matthew

Thank you for your comments, We hope to hear from you again soon.

Best wishes

Website
"Ordered paint and it was delivered promptly and well packaged. Goods as described and price competitive. Will use again."
Hello

Thank you, we really appreciate it, we hope the painting went well.

Best Wishes

Website
"web site easy to use communication very good only down fall on this occasion was it was delivered to the wrong address"
Hi Jackie

Thank you for your feedback, much appreciated. Thank you for letting us know

Website
"Nice and easy to order and delivery was twice as fast as it was specified which was very much appriciates...Thanks"
Hello Phoebe

thank you for your feedback, we are glad your happy with our service and your order, we hope to hear from you again soon

best wish's

Website
"Easy to navigate the website and easy to make payment. The items came very quickly and were well packaged."
Hi Richard

thank you for your feedback, i'm glad you enjoyed your experience with us, we hope to hear from you again soon

Best Wish's

Website
"The website was easy to use, delivery was quick. All round good shopping experience!"
Hi Stephanie

we hope to hear from you again soon

best wish's

Website
"Ordered new lock and paid premium for 2 day guaranteed delivery and it didn't arrive after 3, still not sure if its been delivered as needed it before I went on holiday. Not impressed."
Good morning Joe,

i apologise that you have not received your order, this is unusual for us, please leave this with me and i will have a look into this and get back to you, if you have any further questions or queries please do give our customer service team a call on 01235 856 728

i will be in contact with you as soon as i have an update on your order.

Best Wish's

Website
"I was searching for Ronseal Fence Life Plus+. TradeToolShop provided the best price for exactly what I wanted. I ordered the goods on a Wednesday afternoon, and they arrived on the Friday morning. Excellent service. Highly recommended."
hello Ian

Thank you, much appreciated, we are glad you were happy with your order :)

Website
"Item arrived swiftly and was left in a safe place. I would have given five stars throughout, but got an email at 5.30 pm asking me for directions as driver was lost. Parcel had been delivered at least four hours previously. I replied to email saying there were two house signs and it was on a main road. Got no reply, hence the lack of stars on customer service and delivery."
Website
"Our Consignment 31274500029266 was delivered by UKMail - in a very condition - the box [which we have NOT opened] was dumped by the front door with a good deal of the CUPRINOL contents of at least one of the two ordered items leaked out. There was no note of explanation , no apology, just a mess for us to clear up. The parcel had a red arrow showing the it should be upright - it was lying on its side gently leaking. Not much not an advert for UKMAIL The 'consignment' is now in a black bag - unopened as far as a damaged parcel can be - awaiting your further instructions. I DO NOT WANT A REPLACEMENT thank you. PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE RECEIPT -"
Website
"Order spray on fence preserve Thursday, arrive as promise the next day.now I have got myself a job to do? Thank you ."
Website
"I shopped around for Ronseal 10yr ext wood paint and Tradetoolshop was the best deal. The easy ordering online allowed me to have a look through their site and order a few other items that i needed. The paint and other items arrived very well packed by courier delivery in a couple of days. Great service ,great price and i would recommend."
Hi Frank,

thank you, i hope your project went well, and we hope to hear from you again soon.

Website
"Couldn't believe I found the product I needed for half the price of the DIY shops and then had it delivered completely hassle free. Delivery slot was given which was very specific and only an hour which was fab.... And then I was told I'd receive a text when my delivery was next and I did! Literally a few minutes later my paint was delivered. I was so impressed I will shop here again for sure! Thank you."
Website
"At last a company that does not penalise you for living in mainland scotland with ridiculous delivery charges. Thank you"
Website
"Ordered on-line. very quick and efficient service with order confirmation and despatch. delivered within a few days. Excellent service and extremely good price."
Website
"I ordered some Ronseal fence stain because of the very competitive price. The delivery arrived promptly and was very well packaged."
Website
"I needed a wood stain/preservative for my garden shed and fencing urgently to correspond with the recent good weather to enable me to complete the work quickly. Trade Toolshop met that need efficiently and on time."
Website
"Best price and fast delivery would recommend and would definitely buy from them again ????????"
Hi Sharon

we look forward to hearing from you again soon.

Trade Tool Shop is rated 4.75 based on 816 reviews