Total Merchandise Reviews

Nero
Total Merchandise 5 star review on 8th January 2020
David
More Photos & Videos
Vet helpful, efficient service. Great range of products. Delivered on time at short notice.
Meet our requriements & we were happy with the finished product. Speedy delivery & good customer service.
Very happy with the service that I received from Total Merchandise. Good communication via emails and phone calls. Received the goods on the date I was told. Very professional, thank you so much.
Fast and efficient surface
Very professional service, quick turnaround time and pleased with the products.
Very helpful staff, and order arrived on time
We had a tight turnaround for a number of products for a project and TM were great in getting everything sorted and delivered on time. Good service.
Good service from staff and product just what we wanted.
repeat order pens are good
Product was as described and arrived when estimated. Would buy from again. Great customer service
Goods were as described, my only criticism is that staff seemed under pressure to respond promptly rather than accurately to emails and on more than one occasion sent a 'standard' response rather than reading the email and answering the actual question I'd asked. Another issue was that some of the items were delivered on the wrong day; I was only ever going to be able to receive them on one specific day which was agreed!
Thanks Derek for your very fair critique'. We are going to look at and discuss your points and findings internally. We do however also really appreciate and value both your business and time spent leaving valuable feedback.
Relatively quick service, nice customer support (the people were very patient).

The only thing I would say is you get a lot of emails between the point of order and the order confirmation, and invoicing.

It can get a little confusing - perhaps make subject lines a bit clearer? I'm used to ordering online so I found it okay, but can imagine others might not!

Thanks

D
Thanks David, that's a fair point.
Very good service and great communication with Leah Jamieson, she was quick at replies and very helpful. I was just told the products have to be delivered to the address on where the payment card was registered which gave us a delay and we missed an exhibition.. When dealing with big companies, sometimes you have to be flexible...
Great quality products at prices that keep the accounts team happy. Staff were very friendly and always quick to reply to queries. Would definitely use them again.
Really great customer service - quick, friendly and helpful when I needed to keep changing the order amount.
Good pricing, attentive customer service and decent turn around times.
Great service.
Great communication from Holly
Easy to design t-shirt and straightforward ordering process. One of the four t-shirts arrived faulty but my complaint was quickly dealt with and the replacement was sent the next day. Happy to use again.
Helpful in responding to requests for artwork in the run up to an order for notebooks. very pleased with quality of final product, delivery and cost.
Total Merchandise is rated 4.76 based on 1,518 reviews