TNP Accessories Reviews

of reviewers recommend TNP Accessories
Email, Live Chat
Read TNP Accessories  Reviews
Product arrived very quickly, and seems to be hard wearing quality. Hopefully lasts the test of time

1st class for what you need. Brilliant value. Many thanks

TnP Accessories
Excellent customer service and fast dispatch very happy thank you

TnP Accessories
SIte was easy to use and the ordering process very easy. Products are of an excellent quality.

TnP Accessories
Great products and amazing customer service, could not recommend enough!

TnP Accessories
Simple, quick purchase with good comms

Excellent service & product

TnP Accessories
Delivery times was spot on as was the kit top notch πŸ‘

TnP Accessories
The weights and bar are excellent quality at an incredibly cheap price. I received the weights first and the bar and collars came a few days later via a different courier, I was a bit worried that the bar might not come so would have appreciated something in the payment confirmation email that this might happen.
Hi,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We appreciate the time you have taken to leave us good feedback. We will incorporate your suggestions regarding the delivery.

TnP Accessories
Very quick to send lots of thank you emails etc and now I have this review request before my items have even arrived. Ordered over 1 week ago and still nothing, tracking info issued returns nothing. I email and ask where my order is and get told they don’t know where my items are I then get offered a refund or they will send my items again my choice!!? Not good. Still waiting.......

UPDATE

I was asked to revise my review! πŸ€”
Items finally arrived in a completely battered cardboard box. Not exactly a great first impression as a new customer.
Hi Warren,

We would like to apologize for your negative experience on our website. We value your feedback and we take these matters very seriously. Unfortunately due to the busy festive season your order was misplaced by the courier and other unavoidable circumstances.

We do apologize for the inconvenience caused.

TnP Accessories
Great value for money. Initially was unsure with setup as I’m not the best with figuring stuff out without clear instructions but I had swift responses to enquiries via email and then set it up perfectly. Very happy with my purchase, would certainly recommend. It works well in my home gym.

TnP Accessories
Excellent Customer Service, superb equipment supplied, many thanks.

TnP Accessories
Ordered a bench press and weights from the website. A couple of days later received an email saying they couldn't deliver to Orkney so got a refund. I have purchased a similar item and deliver was only £15 all the way from GERMANY!!
Hi Wesley,

We would like to apologize for your negative experience on our website. We value your feedback and we take these matters very seriously. Unfortunately our couriers charge us more than that for delivery to your location and hence we couldn't process your order. We do apologize for the inconvenience caused.

The order came faster than I expected. Thanks
Hi Marius,

TnP Accessories
I bought a set dumbbells for my son at the last minute before Christmas. I was worried they would not arrive in time but they did, with Freepost. He is very happy with the product and I would definitely buy from these guys again.

TnP Accessories
Very good service, quick and easy
Hi Shane,

TnP Accessories
Always a great service and super product! Thank you!
Hi Luke,

TnP Accessories
can't complain about the product as it was exactly as expected and in mint condition. I was concerned as the box was completely destroyed so I was worried about damage but every thing inside was ok. delivery was a bit of a night mare tho as I never knew when any one was delivering and after a few failed attempts I had to drive 20 miles to pick it up. however it is here now in time for Xmas and all well that ends well
Hi Sean,

TnP Accessories
Brilliant from start to finish! Finding my item on the website was easy as it was excellent to navigate, and the whole process was completely fluid. My item arrived very quickly indeed, and I was sent a courtesy email which really topped it off for me. Overall, an extremely refreshing customer experience with outstanding service all round. I shall certainly be ordering again! Thank you.
Hi Charlotteann,