TM Interiors Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend TM Interiors Limited
Read TM Interiors Limited Reviews

About TM Interiors Limited:

TM Interiors Limited is an online and in-store retailer of designer fabrics, wallpapers, rugs, paints and accessories with additional services such as interior design, upholstery and custom made curtains using our made to measure services produced from our own in-house design studio and workroom. Established 1975.

info@tm-interiors.co.uk

41 Culley Court
Bakewell Road

Tell us how TM Interiors Limited made you happy
1st class service, wallpaper arrived very quickly and very well packaged. Will definitely be using TM Interiors again.
Perfect service!
First time I have purchased wallpaper on line but I am very pleased and quite surprised at how quick it was delivered I will certainly use your company again Thank you Ann Adey
Order despatched promptly and emails kept me appraised of progress of my order. Fabric was reasonably priced. Would recommend this company based on the positive service I received from them.
User friendly paltform to order, status updates and fast responses, fast delivery. All in all great product and brilliant service. Thanx!
Excellent service would recommend this company
I was a bit unsure about product availability but after talking to the lady at TM I felt confidant. She kindly checked with the manufacturer and called me back. The order arrived the next day and exactly as I requested. I was also happy with the price, thank you.
Great choice of fabrics, super prices, and swift service
Hi. I am very happy with your service. I received my order and i think everything is ok. The person doing my curtains has all the fabriqs and i hope he will find everything ok as well. I will definatelly recomend your company just like it was recommended to me by a friend who ordered fabrigs from you as well. Thank you very much Angela
Really good service. Found them online, contacted about a particular material which was difficult to source. It was packed up and delivered within a very short space of time. Very impressed with such prompt service. Many thanks
Prompt and efficient service
Excellent service, discounted price on my wallpaper. Fast and efficient delivery service. Would definitely recommend this company.
Fast ordering, processing and delivery of my order. Great company to deal with.
I was able to buy at a better price than you did in Hungary. Everything was fine with the order and delivery. The curtain material is of very good quality with beautiful colors.
Ez a függönyanyag nagyon megtetszett, és Önöknél kedvezőbb áron tudtam megvásárolni, mint Magyarországon. Minden rendben volt a rendeléssel és a szállítással. Az anyaga kellemes, a színek nagyon szépek. Remélem, a függöny is gyönyörű lesz az új konyhámban.
Very good prompt service, delighted with my purchase Will definitely shop with you again
Very speedy and totally reliable 👍
Very proffesional, thank you
Excellent service, fast quote, very good prices. Many thanks!
Very good service, material arrived well packaged and in excellent condition.
TM Interiors Limited is rated 4.86 based on 877 reviews