Timetastic Reviews

Email, Live Chat
Read Timetastic Reviews

About Timetastic:

The Online Staff Leave Planner for Your Business

Tell us how Timetastic made you happy
Should be told when we're working the same time we have to give before booking shifts off..
It doesn't work
Hi Vikki,

We've got thousands of users booking leave all the time, so rest assured it does work. Get in touch with us and we'll find out what issues you're facing and get things up and running for you.

13 emails it is booked then not booked then it is booked
Sorry about that, the emails are triggered when you or your boss books time off for you.
Hard to manage, no options to change unless to delete what you have done and start again. Not a good program and I would not use it if I did not have to.
worse system ever
Wow, 'ever'.

I once had the misfortune of using Lotus Notes for email. That was pretty bad. But I'd say the Ask Toolbar was ever worse for me. It seemed to get installed with some random other programme and provided no benefit at all.

Oh, but then you've got Norton Antivirus - which used to cost about £50 and do nothing more than the free microsoft antivirus. Bloatware I think was the term.

Thankfully those days are gone eh.

Sorry to hear Timetastic's not one of your favourites :( Let us know if there is anything we can change that might help move it off the bottom spot?
Spam / Doesn't show in emails appointment dates
Spam?!
and the emails do show the appointments dates.

Feel free to send us an email to hello@timetastic.co.uk and we can look into the email content and see if there is some confusion with expectations.

Gary
I dont like it
Never mind, we can't win em all!
Not impressed books time off when not required . ......
Hi there,
Really sorry if there is some misunderstanding here but Timetastic definitely doesn't book time off on your behalf. Only you, your department boss or an admin user can book in time off for you.

If I can request you send an email to hello@timetastic.co.uk we can look into what's happening for you.
Thanks Gary
I haven't been able to login and everytime I request a new password....nothing comes through. But clearly you have the correct email address as you have sent me a survey....
Hi Tim,
These review emails come from a different system.
I can see that on 26th January we sent you an email and it was bounced from your system due to an unrecognised address (maybe your email wasn't correctly setup at this stage).
When an email bounces for this reason the address is then listed as invalid and all future retries are prevented to help prevent us appearing as a spammer.

I've now cleared you from the list and sent you a new password recovery email, which I can see has been delivered now.

If you have any more issues please do contact us to give us the chance to resolve. I can' help but feel a 1 star review before giving us the change to resolve the issue was unjust.

Gary