Tiles360 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tiles360
Read Tiles360 Reviews

About Tiles360:

Our tiles are not only stunning but also amazing value, hardwearing and durable. Choosing the right tiles for your home can be difficult, especially when you want to create a certain look. At Tiles360, we have a fantastic range of wall and floor tiles that will suit all tastes, design, and style.

info@tiles360.co.uk

Amazing looking tiles! really pleased
Excellent service
Looked everywhere for tiles to complement our Victorian house, and ordered numerous samples that we were disappointed with until we got nd Tiles360. For a comparable price to their competitors, these tiles are in a league of their own. The quality is amazing, and they look much more expensive than they are. Highly recommended
Thank you for your rating and review. we would love to see a photo of your finished project
I love the tiles as they are unusual
We love the new tiles but we’re disappointed with the returns process when we tried to get a refund for unused tiles. We were given courier details who charged an extortionate amount of money so offered to return ourselves to the address given (only an hour from our home) but were told this wasn’t possible. Won’t be using tiles 360 again for this reason.
We are pleased to hear you love the tiles but disappointed to hear you wouldn't use us again. We have been a closed site due to Covid and have been unable to accept unused tiles in person to the warehouse for this reason. We advise customers to return using a pallet service to limit any damage to the returned tiles so we can issue a refund. From experience, we know that using a general courier will result in the tiles being completely damaged resulting in us not being able to refund as they are not returned in a salable condition.
Good service items packed well but they have sealants on there website that say new products but actually you cant get them at all not even the bal manufacturer makes it.so maybe someone needs to sort out there website as its but misleading
Site easy to use delivery very good and brought round to storage site on a pallet trolley
The product was very good quality and very attractive. I would certainly recommend to others. Mary Buttigieg.
I can definitely recommend Tiles360. Great choice of tiles and prompt service. The yellow colour tile I chose had been really difficult to find elsewhere.
Tiles360 4 star review on 6th April 2021
Thank you for your review and rating. The Sonic yellow look fab in your image
Great service & delivery Beautiful tiles
Great customer service and delivered quickly. We did have a few broken tiles in 1 box but it was all sorted the next day.
excellent customer service- very happy with the tiles
Beautiful tiles,really pleased with them .Thank you.
Lovely tiles, very well packaged, not one broken. Great company to deal with got my tiles on time, excellent
I ordered some sample tiles which I loved but were unfortunately damaged. I contacted yourselves and got a refund offered straight away. I ordered all of my tiles all arrived in tip top condition and I can’t wait for them to go down: great service thank you
Very pleased with the tiles and service thank you
Tiles arrived on time, easy to assemble According to our builder and looks very stylish in our hallway and kitchen. I will be purchasing more soon for our bathroom
The tiles look great. They were delivered on time and were a good price
Lovely quality! Only thing is that the pattern I chose (Kyoto white) has a few tiles where it looks like water stain (water stain spots) but this is correct. Unfortunately it makes some areas look dirty, but overall they look great!
Tiles arrived on time and I absolutely love them
Tiles360 is rated 4.75 based on 239 reviews