The Tight Spot Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Tight Spot
Read The Tight Spot Reviews

About The Tight Spot:

Hi There,

At The Tight Spot we pride ourselves on customer service and continued product development for the ultimate hosiery shopping experience.

TheTightSpot.com online hosiery boutique cherry picks high fashion and everyday top selling tights, stockings, hold ups and leggings. With a range that includes the best hosiery brands in the world, our products are good quality, comfortable and up to date with the latest trends and fashion.

The Tight Spot offers an extensive range and enjoyable shopping experience, with everything delivered straight to your door with Free Worldwide Shipping.*

All our products have been reviewed personally to ensure we advise our customers in detail and specific size charts have been designed to help you purchase the right size. In our Glossary you will also find every technical term or piece of industry lingo explained – but if you still have questions, our customer service team are always happy to help.

High street hosiery shopping can be a frustrating experience, as brands and styles are limited from store to store. Hosiery is not a product you ‘Try Before You Buy’ and the packaging can mask how the tights look, but with our in depth descriptions and Zoom Feature you can really see all our styles in detail.

For speed and ease, styles are divided into ‘Work,’ ‘Party’ and ‘Romance’, so there is no difficulty in finding the perfect pair of tights for any occasion.

Transform an outfit and add a little luxury to your wardrobe.

Whether your looking for up to the minute designer fashion from the likes of Wolford, a striking party look from Fiore or the only truly glossy tights from Cecilia De Rafael – we’ve got hosiery covered!

Thank you for shopping at The Tight Spot.

Tell us how The Tight Spot made you happy
Best hosiery webshop ever. I’we been using it for two Years and no problemm at all. So Many things at one place. Easy and pleasant to use, reliable and using fast shipping method. It usually Takes about 4-5 working days a package to arrive inside EU. You have a choice to pay by one of Many paying methods but I prefer paypal Because it’s easy and simple. I like discount codes I get in my e-mail :-).
I love stockings. But I live in korea so it’s not easy to get various famous stockings in here.
theTightSpot makes solutions to me with fast and safe shipment.
Always thanks to you and I hope you will be the best online company in the world.
I love the selection and quality of the stockings and tights here, they look good, they feel great on and they make me feel like a real women. So sexy , so enticing you have the best range a girl like me could ask for, it is very hard not to shop here each and every day as a girl can never not have enough pairs of stockings or tights.
Very good value
Love my wife in nylons
"My husband loves me in pantyhose! And pantyhose make my legs look more beautiful."
The Tight Spot is rated 4.77 based on 1,851 reviews