Think Press Reviews

of reviewers recommend Think Press
Read Think Press Reviews

Tell us how Think Press made you happy
I've tried a few different juice cleanses and this is by far my favourite, due to their option for a low sugar, veg based cleanse. Their nut mylks are also delicious, something to look forward to every day! Highly recommend.
Hi Kat,

Thank you for taking the time to leave some feedback. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed the cleanse! We do try our best to have a variation of juices to fulfil all of our customers requirements. Nut Mylks are always praised by our customers and definitely a favourite! If you would like any assistance getting booked in again please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help.
THINK Press
I do juice cleanse on a regular basis and I tried many different companies over the years. Once I tried Think Press, I’m not interested in looking anywhere else. They’re fairly priced and offer variety of juices. I personally enjoy Detox cleanse, which is full of fresh green goodness. For those trying juice cleanse for the first time, I’d recommend Lighten or Strengthen cleanses. My favourite bit about this company is that I can customise my each juice cleanse by choosing my 5 juices. The bottles of juices are also numbered, so you know which juice you should be drinking first. If you’re looking for an amazing juice cleanse company that got it all, look no further - Think Press is the best one out there!
Hi Kristina,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a detailed review! We are so pleased to hear how much you enjoyed your Detox cleanse and hope you received all the benefits you were looking for. You definitely got that right - we always recommend our Lighten cleanse for first time cleansers as it has the most variety of juices. Build your own cleanse is great for tailoring the cleanse for your own requirements and the team are always on hand to assist you with this. We hope to hear from you again soon!
THINK Press
The best value, best tasting, most filling and easiest cleanse on the market. Nut Mylk+ is like a liquid almond croissant and I’m so here for that!!!!
Hi Lucy,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
It is great to hear how much you enjoy the juices and especially the Nut Mylk+! We certainly agree that it is very delicious and indulgent!
Should you need anything please do get in touch - we are always here to help!
We hope to hear from you again soon!
THINK Press
Excellent products and service from Think Press. Heard a lot about juice cleansing but the team helps with any questions and overall, very happy. Thanks :-)
Hi Charles,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your cleanse! And yes of course we are here to help, any questions you have you are always welcome to phone or email us.
We hope to hear from you again soon!
Best Wishes,
THINK Press
Lovely juices that are so superior to other cleanses as they are not HPP’d. You can taste the freshness. Will be ordering again!
Hi Nicci,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, your feedback is always appreciated from all of us! As soon as the juices are bottled they are blast frozen straight away, this ensures they maintain all their healthy, tasty nutrients without going through HPP process. We look forward to hearing from you again soon and please do get in touch should you need anything - we are here to help!
THINK Press
I loved it! I did a 5 day detox cleanse and ended up feeling great, light and full of energy. The staff is ready to offer advice and follow up (thanks Emily!) I totally recommend it
Hi Leticia,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave some feedback and I am so pleased to see you have booked again with us already! Of course myself and the team are always on hand to offer help and guidance, we are available Monday-Friday 8am till 5pm via phone or email. Hope you enjoy your next cleanse and do get in touch should you need anything!
THINK Press
The 7 day Lighten cleanse. This was my first 7 day cleanse and i absolutely loved it. All the juices taste nice especially the first (ginger lemonade) and last (cacoa cashew) of the day which helped me to stay positive, i don't think i could've maintained 7 days if i didn't enjoy what I was drinking. I didn't feel hungry throughout the cleanse, having 5 X 500ml juices is surprisingly filling. I found the first day the hardest and had a slight headache, if i did it again i would make sure i start to cut things like caffeine and sugar out a few days before starting the cleanse. I have definitely noticed a change in my body, especially my waist and jawline, i feel slimmer and more confident, my skin has completely cleared up and is glowing and i feel a lot less sluggish in the mornings. It's given me the motivation to kick start a healthier lifestyle having seen the difference 7 days can make and would 100% do another cleanse from Think Press.
Hi Alice,

Such lovely feedback - thank you for taking the time to write this! I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your cleanse and the juices! Great choice with the top two favourites - the Ginger Limeade is certainly refreshing to wake you up in the morning and the Cacao Cashew is comforting and indulgent in an evening. It is surprising how little hunger you feel whilst cleansing! If you experience a headache again you are more than welcome to contact the team who may be able to provide you with some tips to ease it. But yes, definitely cut out caffeine at least a week before and drink plenty of water leading up, this will help ease any headaches. It sounds like the cleanse has worked really well for you and you have received many of the beautiful benefits of this! As always, please phone or email us if you need anything. From myself and the whole THINK Press team, stay safe, happy and healthy.
THINK Press
This is my second cleanse this year and I can highly recommend it. The juices are amazing and tasty. I can honesty say I don’t feel hungry during my three day cleanse. I like the information pack that comes in the box giving you times to have each juice and a few tips a long the way. The 500ml bottles are definitely a plus. Many I have seen only give 250ml. The think press team are always on hand for help if need be and the customer service is excellent. A good choice for a lockdown as well it gives you something else to focus on. Oh and I lost 3.5lb in the process. Can’t be bad.
Hi Mandy,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a detailed review! I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your cleanse and have already completed your second one of 2020! It is surprising how little hunger you feel whilst cleansing and our Nut Mylks certainly help you through this. Of course we are always here to help no matter what the question might be! Many of our customers are cleansing during lock down as fewer social commitments and can stay focused so it is great that this has also worked for you! As always, please do get in touch should you require any assistance. From myself and the whole THINK Press team, stay safe, happy and healthy.
Very Best Wishes
THINK Press
I built my own 7-day cleanse and was super happy with it. All juices were amazing, also the all-veggie one which was the one I was most worried about. They all have a pleasant kick to them, either a ginger shot or lemon touch, which brings all the flavours together. The Chocolate Cashew milk is so delicious it was unbelievable! All in all I'd recommend 100% and I will myself order again soon. Thanks to the THINK Press team too for checking in on me, it was very sweet of them.
Hi Anita,

Thank you so much for leaving such detailed feedback! I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your cleanse and liked all of the juices (even the all veg one)! Cacao Cashew is always a hit with our customers, we use a high quality, organic raw cacao powder to create this indulgent chocolate flavour. Thank you for recommending us, it is always greatly appreciated from the whole team. Please do get in touch if you would like any assistance getting booked in and we will be happy to help - hello@thinkfoods.co.uk 01634790763.
We look forward to hearing from you again soon!
Take care, stay safe, happy and healthy.

THINK Press
Really loved doing my juice cleanse, the juices tasted amazing and the cacao cashew mylk was delicious! I am already looking forward to doing my next cleanse.
Hi Annie,

Thank you for leaving some feedback! It is fantastic to hear you enjoyed your cleanse, Cacao Cashew is always a customer favourite and most looked forward to at the end of the day. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you would like any assistance getting booked in and we will be more than happy to help! hello@thinkfoods.co.uk 01634790763.
Take care, stay healthy and happy!
THINK Press
Would definitely recommend, really useful that they come frozen so it's more flexible. All taste very nice and refreshing.
Hi Lucie,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
It is great you enjoyed the juices! The frozen aspect is something we do also love and advertise as it allows you to start your cleanse at your own connivence whilst still holding in so much goodness!
I can see you have another 2 cleanses arriving today which is fantastic - this will be personally tracked by a member of the team. As always, please do get in touch if you have any questions and the team will be more than happy to help! hello@thinkfoods.co.uk

Enjoy your juices!

Take care and stay safe.

THINK Press
I absolutely loved this juice cleanse! All of the juices were delicious and it has been the perfect way to re-set and maintain a healthy mindset - I wish I could have kept going for longer. The delivery was quick and the THINK Press team have been so helpful troughout. Thank you!
Hiya,

Thank you for taking the time to leave some positive feedback!
We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your juices and even better you didn't want it to end! We always have a member of the team tracking the deliveries so if ever there is a problem the team will email or phone you with updates to ensure your cleanse arrives safely to your door. As always we are here to help, so if you ever need any assistance getting booked in then please do email or phone - we will be more than happy to assist.
Take care during these uncertain times and please stay safe and happy!

THINK Press
This was the first time I ever did a cleanse and it was great! Of course there are ups and downs in terms of hunger but I looked forward to having a juice every few hours. The Cacao Cashew was honestly my favorite and you can look forward to drinking that.

Would absolutely recommend and do again.
Hi Emily,

We are so pleased to hear your first cleanse was a success and you have taken the time to leave a positive review! I would definitely recommend lots of caffeine free herbal teas for when you feel you need something to get over that hurdle of the day. No cleanse is complete without a delicious nut mylk and Cacao Cashew is certainly a customer favourite! We hope to hear from you again soon and please get in touch if you would like any assistance getting booked in for your second cleanse!

THINK Press
The juices arrived just one day after placing my order and were packaged very well with plenty of ice packs to keep them cool. Absolutely loved all of the flavours, however a definite favourite was the Ginger Lemonade. I feel great after doing the cleanse and highly recommend doing one through Think Press. Emily is just lovely and adds the real personal touch. Will be using again soon!
Hi Priya,

I am delighted to hear you enjoyed the juices and thank you for leaving a review! Our Ginger Limeade is very popular along with our Nut Mylks, ginger is a great immune booster too! I am pleased you feel great after your cleanse, just one of the many positive benefits from cleansing. Thank you for your lovely comments, myself and the team are always here if you ever need any guidance pre, during or post cleanse, just email or phone and we will be happy to help! Email: hello@thinkfoods.co.uk phone: 01634790763.
Hope to hear from you again soon, take care.
THINK Press
I am a regular cleanser and just moved here from South Africa and was needing a much needed detox. I was so impressed with everything from Think Press! The delivery was on time, the juices were delicious (Cocoa Cashew was sooooo yummy and healthy;)). Appreciated the personal email after to check in on how I was feeling. Huge fan and will be buying from here again very soon!

Hi Ingrid,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such lovely feedback! Cacao Cashew is always a customer favourite, and yes all good fats so you don't feel guilty for drinking it! We always like to personally check in as we feel listening to customers feedback is very important. We look forward to hearing from you again soon. Take care!

THINK Press
Straightforward ordering and delivery. The customer service is excellent and helped me with a delivery instruction via a quick email. The juices were delicious and the fact you can defrost as you go means you can start when you like and not jam up the fridge. I feel refreshed after just 3 days and friends are already asking for a link. Thank you
Hi Yuka,

Thank you so much for getting in touch, we always love to hear such a positive review! I am delighted you enjoyed your juices for the first time! We always like to make our customers feel welcome at THINK Press and will do what we can to help.

I am glad you enjoyed the frozen aspect of our juices, that way you can be much more flexible with starting your cleanse and like you said, always good to not jam up your fridge especially leading up to Christmas!

In the New Year as well as our 3 day cleanses we will be starting 1 ,5 and 7 day cleanses. Please do give us a call or email if you would like any assistance in trying out something different next time!

Emily THINK Press
Lovely tasty juices thank you
Hi Ann- Marita,
Thank you for leaving such a positive review, we are pleased to hear you enjoyed the flavours of our juices!
We do have some exciting news as in the New Year we will be doing 1 day, 5 day and 7 day cleanses!
Please do get in contact if you would like any assistance when booking again.

Wishing you a Merry Christmas!

THINK Press- Emily
Delicious and nutritious
Lovely to hear that you found the juices enjoyable as well as nutritious! We hope that your experience was beneficial. If you ever need any further support please do get in touch.

Best Wishes
Emily ThinkPress
Taste amazing, price is great I wouldn’t use any other 10/10
Hi Nicole,

Lovely to hear you found our juice cleanse a positive experience. We hope to see you cleansing again soon, please do get in touch if you would like some further advise on alternative cleanses.

Best Wishes
Emily ThinkPress
I felt great . The juices and nut milk were tasty and I didn’t feel hungry at all.
Ordering and delivery was efficient and on time.
I’d definitely recommend Think Press, considering the competitive price and good quality well worth it
Hiya Julie,

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your THINKpress experience! The Nut Mylks are a favourite of ours too, they really do ease the intensity of a liquid diet by providing that full feeling.
Make sure your referrers quote your name when placing an order that way we can reward you both with a little thank you discount!

Best Wishes, Saskia- THINKpress Team