The Stem Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Stem
Own Driver, Courier
Read The Stem Reviews

About The Stem:

London’s sustainable online garden centre. Plant-shaped happiness direct to your door.

info@thestem.co.uk

London

Tell us how The Stem made you happy
Lovely plant delivered quickly. Only had it a couple of data abs it seems to be healthy. Lovely Money Tree - 24 inch pot.
Quick delivery, good value and my play is gorgeous!
Very good service, and helpful advice on plants, thanks.
Outstanding service and exquisite plants. Thank you so much!
Very good service....love my plant
Beautiful plants and my ZZ plant is so glossy! Great service, will be buying more plants from this place x
Excellent all round
Excellent plant and service!
Quick delivery, very good packaging Plants arrived in perfect condition. Definitely will use them again and will recommend!
The Stem 5 star review on 14th April 2021 The Stem 5 star review on 14th April 2021
Gorgeous plants and great service!
Excellent service and beautiful presentation.
Ordered 3 plants, arrived on time & look great!
Beautiful plants delivered.
Items arrived at the exact delivery date and time they specified. The plant was in perfect condition, and was beautiful. The Stem team sent instructions of how to care for the new plant and were super helpful. I also ordered the mini watering can and it's so cute! I ordered these items as a gift for my friend, they were really accommodating for sending these items as gifts and the whole process was simple and perfect.
Beautiful plant. Lots of flowers and healthy leaves. Perfect presentation- would be happy to give this as a gift instead of flowers. Great service and no plastic
Great quality plant. All leaves in tact and lovely and green! Very happy
Great!!!!!!
Bought a money tree from Stem and very happy with my purchase - looks exactly like the picture! Wrapped in a simple sheet of paper to reduce packaging 👍🏼 Delivered on time and is now living happily in my bedroom.
The Stem 5 star review on 13th April 2021
It is always a pleasure never a chore with the stem. The plants are great, obviously we'll looked after and arrive in good condition. Have been to the stem twice and have always been amazed at their effective delivery and there well priced beautiful plants. I will be back as I love there service and the ethics of their company!
Really happy with my plant and the pot I purchased, and love how easy it is to read up about the needs of the plants on the website.
The Stem is rated 4.97 based on 1,946 reviews