The Stem Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Stem
Own Driver, Courier
Read The Stem Reviews

About The Stem:

London’s sustainable online garden centre. Plant-shaped happiness direct to your door.

info@thestem.co.uk

London

Tell us how The Stem made you happy
Very happy with my plant! Delivered with care ❤️
The Stem 5 star review on 1st May 2021
great plant fast delivery will definitely pass on to my friends
The Stem 5 star review on 30th April 2021
Stunning plants with great delivery and after care.
Lovely looking plant!
Beautiful plant delivered on time and with a smile from the lovely team at The Stem - highly recommend!
Amazing huge plant and a beautiful pot, no problems with the delivery. Thanks a lot.
Really pleased with end to end cutsomer experience. Browsing and selecting so simple and site engaging. Transaction simple, delivery and post purchase emails great. Best of luck with the business - it's a gem. Will be back.
Really amazing service and the plants are beautiful. Well done guys!
Very happy with my lovely watering can and plant fertiliser (haven’t tried the latest yet). What I loved the most is that it came without any packaging at all, how great for the planet!!
My terrarium was handed to me at the door and straight away I could see it was given over with care and had been put together with care. I love my little terrarium & am thinking of places where I could have a second one ! A really lovely treat, thank you x
Fantastic website, clear, informative and user friendly. I ordered from Stem and two other well known and advertised competitors and Stem was the fastest to delivered by 3 days! Great quality site, service and plants received
The Stem 5 star review on 28th April 2021
The delivery was excellent, and the gift message hand written! Nice concept and friendly service
Very good plant. Nice and fresh. I will definitely get more from them.
Plant delivered perfectly and in amazing condition! Bought as a gift for a friend and she loved it!
Great service all round and the plants are gorgeous
Really easy website to navigate and super quick delivery :)
Amazing guys, just truly amazing. Love the terrarium and the hand written letter was a huge surprise and really personal. High quality and fabulous product. Thank you Stem!
Really great experience and fast delivery
My plant was delivered right on schedule and looks great. I love it! The customer service is also great. I would definitely recommend getting your next plant from The Stem.
Healthy plants, reasonable prices and on time delivery
The Stem is rated 4.97 based on 1,948 reviews