THEHOTTUBWAREHOUSE.CO.UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend THEHOTTUBWAREHOUSE.CO.UK
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read THEHOTTUBWAREHOUSE.CO.UK Reviews

mail@thehottubwarehouse.co.uk

Tell us how THEHOTTUBWAREHOUSE.CO.UK made you happy
THEHOTTUBWAREHOUSE.CO.UK 5 star review on 23rd June 2020
Chris Charles
THEHOTTUBWAREHOUSE.CO.UK 5 star review on 20th February 2020
Ian & Dawn Bolam
More Photos & Videos
Fantastic service from beginning to end, including great aftersales. I feel very much like a customer and not a number. As a small but growing business, we’ll definitely return time after time.
Excellent service from the chaps at The Hot Tub Warehouse in North Sheilds. They delivered a Passion Swim Spa and a Hot Tub to South West France for us with no problems whatsoever. Fantastic follow up to guide our electricians through connection and set up. Great company and really helpful service at all times. Highly recommended. 👍😁
Excellent service from initial visit to the shop and final installation.
Very happy with our hot tub. All the family love it. Good ongoing support from the staff if you have any questions or need advice. We would certainly recommend them.
Amazing service. Very friendly staff. Amazing hot tub
Best decision we have made. Love our tub. Service was fabulous. Installation team were friendly helpful and went the extra mile getting it up a steep staircase and into a summerhouse. Would highly recommend.
We purchased a hot tub in August 2018 after a lot of research and discussions between my wife and myself. We decided to buy from the hot tub warehouse for a number of reasons:

1. We found we were getting more for our money compared to other suppliers.
2. Pre-sale information and support was very professional
3. Installation was effortless even though we had to use a crane organised by the management.
4. Post support has been very professional and the management and team are always on hand and available to provide assistance.

Taking the above into account we were more than happy with our purchase and support provided by the Hot Tub Warehouse team and would certainly recommend there service and products to family and friends in the future.

Thank's to Mark and Grant..
Ordered a Joy Supreme Hot Tub. Service was fantastic from start to finish. They had a great selection of tubs to choose from. Staff were helpful and well informed. The delivery was well organised and good aftersales service. Very happy with our purchase.
Super friendly and happy guys! They had to work in the rain which was horrible but they still had a smile on their face! So excited to go in with my daughter and to be given the spa pool which will help with her relaxing and mobility

Thank you so much!
SWIMSPA If you would like a Swimspa or Hottub, this is the place to go. Mark and Grant and their staff are so friendly, knowledgeable and helpfull. Nothing is too much trouble. The Swimspa is fabulous, I love it, with coloured lights, fountains and hot tub seats it is a pleasure to use, however it really comes into its own when the four powerful jets kick in and you start swimming. Mine is outside, but because it is heated I still use it most days. Its now November and I have had it 3 months, time for its first service. The Hottub Warehouse will be coming out to do it soon. I can not recommend them enough. Don't think about it, just do it.
The service I have received from the Hot Tub Warehouse has been second to none.From my first enquiry to my purchase and after sales help is excellent..I say is excellent as this is an ongoing process as I am a beginner with hot tubs.Mark, Grant and Ben have been so kind and helpful steering me along the way and they have great patience and politeness.Would certainly recommend to friends.
Hi , we got a hottub through these guys , from make a wish , was so happy with how polite and quick they were , am very happy and would recommend to anyone. Thanks again for making a little girl very happy
THEHOTTUBWAREHOUSE.CO.UK 5 star review on 29th October 2018
Great service from start to finish. Really look after you even after delivery. Always there for advice and not just about the hard sell

Best purchase we’ve made in a long time. Eventually gets everyone away from phones, TVs and computers

Couldn’t recommend Mark, Grant and the team enough

Top Draw

Garry Hindhaugh
THEHOTTUBWAREHOUSE.CO.UK 5 star review on 24th October 2018 THEHOTTUBWAREHOUSE.CO.UK 5 star review on 24th October 2018
I purchased a Hot tub after visiting the showroom, the tub was installed as planned and we have now been enjoying our tub for the last few month.
I had an issue with the Headrests, I contacted Grant and he agreed to replace the items.
I cannot fault The Hot Tub Warehouse , thank You.
Very knowledgeable & helpful.
I'd definatly recommend this company and already have.
We've had a problem with a spa that we'd bought elsewhere. The HotTubWarehouse guys checked it out, thoroughly serviced it and got it working again. Very pleasant people to deal with and they really know their stuff.
Recommended!
Our daughter kindly received a hot tub via their work for the Make A Wish Foundation. The service was amazing, they were extremely helpful prior to installation as we were building a decked area for the hot tub to be installed on and they helped to advise us. We're so grateful for their help. Would highly recommend.
THEHOTTUBWAREHOUSE.CO.UK 5 star review on 5th September 2018
The Hot Tub Warehouse provided an excellent service throughout the process of choosing, buying and installing our hot tub. They have also been happy to follow up on any queries we had following installation to help us get used to the new hot tub and make sure we knew how to use it look after it properly.
Good installation on tight access
Absolute first class service, Ben and Richard bent over backwards to accomodate our every need. Very knowledgable about the running side of it aswell. You 2 are a credit to hot tub warehouse. Thanks for all of your help and we would 110% reccommend the hot tub warehouse to anybody reading this. And thanks to Grant aswell.

Many thanks

Troy, Lynn, Denon & Deryn
THEHOTTUBWAREHOUSE.CO.UK 5 star review on 20th August 2018 THEHOTTUBWAREHOUSE.CO.UK 5 star review on 20th August 2018
Service was first class, Mark and the team were amazing. Got my hot tub within 2 weeks of going in to the showroom! And their aftercare has been second to none
THEHOTTUBWAREHOUSE.CO.UK is rated 4.91 based on 190 reviews