THEHOTTUBWAREHOUSE.CO.UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend THEHOTTUBWAREHOUSE.CO.UK
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read THEHOTTUBWAREHOUSE.CO.UK Reviews

mail@thehottubwarehouse.co.uk

Tell us how THEHOTTUBWAREHOUSE.CO.UK made you happy
THEHOTTUBWAREHOUSE.CO.UK 5 star review on 20th November 2020
THEHOTTUBWAREHOUSE.CO.UK 5 star review on 6th March 2020
Louise Stimpson
THEHOTTUBWAREHOUSE.CO.UK 5 star review on 6th March 2020
Louise Stimpson
Excellent service and friendly staff. Many thanks to Grant for sorting us out with a great tub really quickly. Couldn’t be happier with this company and would highly recommend.
Absolutely love my hot tub and it looks absolutely incredible! It's the best decision I made. The team were fantastic setting it up and couldn't have been more helpful and Grant and everyone I've spoken to at The Hot Tub Warehouse have always responded with any queries I've had. Despite the Covid restrictions, they always do what they can to help and have been a pleasure to deal with. Couldn't recommend highly enough! Maria
Staff are Very friendly, installation was straight forward and quick also received a courtesy call a week or two after to make sure everything was great, absolutely love the hot tub would definitely recommend
Great experience from start to finish , no pressure sales when you visit the showroom, installation team were very officiant and very professional.
Highly recommended.
Very helpful, knowledgable and friendly staff at the hot tub warehouse. Even with the current situation we are in they still helped to set up by doing a video call which was really helpful and easy to follow.
Courtesy calls to follow up purchase and make sure all is going ok.
Would definitely recommend!!
Great service , supportive of our needs & very pleasant to deal with. Would definitely recommend 👍
Really helpful friendly staff. video call to set up was great. Follow up call to check everything was ok. Thank you for everything!
Have reviewed in the past but it is such a great tub that the family and i are loving it. The tub is inside in a spa so using it every day.
Also a year on when i phone your company they treat you as if you are a new customer and go out of their way to help.
Great prices and knowledgeable staff. Provided regular updates on when our tub would arrive.
They were spot on. Arranged for crane given I had access issues. The lads who installed it were brilliant too. Had an issue with the sound system but the engineer came soon as to sort and knew his stuff. 10/10 for me.
Would definitely recommend these, I have had good service from start to finish and still there to help even after delivery incase if any problems.
Really happy with our hot tub, good customer service & excellent after service.
Fantastic service from start to finish. Grant in the showroom to Mark & delivery lads. Nothing to much thanks again
THEHOTTUBWAREHOUSE.CO.UK 5 star review on 2nd October 2020 THEHOTTUBWAREHOUSE.CO.UK 5 star review on 2nd October 2020
Brilliant service from start to Finnish ,grant was really helpful and the lads that fitted the hot tub were great
Excellent service from start to finish .The installation team solved all problems on site.Thanks to all at hot tubs
I cannot fault Mark, Grant or Susie! They have been outstanding! The guys delivered it without problem! The help we have had since looking right through to setup has been amazing, along with aftercare!
The hot tub I received lasted 4 days before it stopped working. When I contacted them I was told “it’s only an air lock” after following instructions it still refused to work. I was told they don’t send anyone out to rectify air locks!! Only after insisting it must be more than that was someone sent to check and repair the fault. After calling at 10.30pm the fault wasn’t found and he left without a clue what was wrong. The second visit by another engineer was again unsuccessful in repairing the fault. More calls and complaints saw a third engineer arrive who supposedly changed everything and still it wouldn’t work!! I gave up and demanded a refund which took another week to get it taken away. Then another week before only receiving a partial refund. This company is not to be trusted and I question the ability of their staff to repair faults or diagnose them. I’m disgusted by the attitude and the non existing refund guarantee promise. Avoid this company!!
Hello Mr Anonymous, upon receiving your returned tub a full examination was carried out in our workshop, it was found that a foreign object had been sucked down into the filter housing which had blocked the pipework thus restricting water flow through the heater, this has likely to have been caused by you operating the tub without the filter in and with this foreign object floating around the tub. Your refund was processed as soon as the examination of the tub was carried out, the UK banking system process these refunds within 3 to 5 working days which is what has caused the delay in it showing back into your account.
Received our hot tub just before lock down it has been brilliant with first class advice. We must thank the team at Newcastle who were exceptional as when we had a fault they were able to gave us full support and helped us to secure a new part with technical advice especially by Ben who would call outside working hours to help us to get us running again within 4 days. We would like to thank Grant and his team this is truly a great company with exceptional after sales service when things need sorting they are a top supplier. Many thanks Stephen West Cumbria I fully recommend this company
Top class service from deciding on which hot tub was best for our family to continued ongoing customer support.
Mark and the team gave us expert help and advice. Installation was efficient and demonstration was informative.
Nothing is too much trouble for the team.
Well done and thank you.
From helping us choose the right hot tub for us through to ordering and installation the guys were very helpful. We are thrilled with the "party" hot tub and would highly recommend them. We chose seats rather than beds and pleased that we did....
Great service from the start, due to the demand in Hot Tubs we were lucky to be able to order ours due to the stock levels held, from order to installation within 2 weeks, even going through neighbours garden to save additional costs of crane was cost effective, we have used our Joy supreme more than we thought we would, so spacious and relaxing.....only negative side of the whole thing is...….so relaxing and wanting to go to bed by 9.30pm and makes you drink more alcohol, so all in all very good product, good price and good installation team
THEHOTTUBWAREHOUSE.CO.UK is rated 4.89 based on 209 reviews