THEHOTTUBWAREHOUSE.CO.UK Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend THEHOTTUBWAREHOUSE.CO.UK
Telephone, Live Chat

How would you rate THEHOTTUBWAREHOUSE.CO.UK ?

Neil Gilchrist
"Very helpful and good after service"
Sarah Murphy
"Delivered earlier than expected and all set up ready to go. We were unsure of a few things about the workings of the tub but the staff couldn’t of help us more. They were great to deal with in every way. Thanks again 👌🏻"
Jodie Green-Rose
"Communication has been great. Very friendly and attentive from introduction to aftercare. The 2 lads that delivered the tub are a credit to the company! Would highly recommend you."
"Terrible"
"Absolutely fantastic service from start to finish... and even after that. The installation went smoothly - even with access problems to our garden. The staff were very helpful and friendly. Always there to answer any questions. The after sales care is fantastic. Would definitely recommend."
"Richard and Ben were fantastic.. Great service from both! Even though we have low water pressure they were very patient.. Went through all the features with us and even called us to see how we were getting on . Fully recommend The hottubwarehouse"
"An amazing week will defo recommend and use these again cx lovely service from start to finish"
"Very helpful and good after service"
"very friendly and good customer service"
"Super fast service, organised everything. Great all round"
"Very knowledgable and friendly staff who provide excellent personal service"
"From start to finish the whole purchasing experience was faultless. From first visiting the showroom, i had an idea what i was looking for. Meeting Mark on arrival he took the time to explain all my options without being pushy. From this moment on i knew i would be purchasing my first tub form The Hot Tub Warehouse. Once i had chose my tub, i revisited the showroom to place the order, this time i met Grant. Again absolutely faultless. These guys know what they're doing, the customer service skills are second to none!!! The tub arrived as promised, they had a few issues on site but nothing phased them, the tub was installed as planned and we have now been enjoying our tub for the last few month. I cannot rate The Hot Tub Warehouse enough, thanks again gents!!!!"
"Very helpful and knowledgeable and considerate"
"Do not think about buying a hot tub without visiting The Hot Tub Warehouse. Mark, Grant, Richard and Ben look after their customers soooooo well. Nothing is too much trouble. The installation was painless, the after-sales service first class and the tub itself ... well, it is fantastic!"
"On choosing the spa, we found the staff very friendly, very well informed and always happy to answer any queries we had. This helped enormously on choosing the right spa for our family. Once chosen the installation was very professional, with staff on hand to answer any queries raised and good instruction given for looking after the spa once installed. Altogether a very professional, informed and friendly company."
"Advised me on the best tub to buy and sorted me out an excellent deal... all staff are very friendly and helpful definitely recommend"
"Great service, very helpful staff love our new hot tub!"
"Went out to buy Astro Turf came back with a hot tub!!!!! We are not novices to the hot tub scene and are delighted with the upgrade the whole family are enjoying the new tub. The staff couldn’t have been more helpful Grant In particular who phoned on a regular basis even following up a query at 9pm in the evening. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend the company. We are absolutely delighted with the service."
"I got a hot tub and a sauna from The Hot tub warehouse and its been a great experience. Mark and the team have been great, though I have not had any real issues I know they are only a phone call away if I need any advice."
"The service that we received from the hot tub warehouse was fantastic, they have been incredibly helpful and knowledgeable on everything we needed to know about the hot tub we bought. We highly recommend them and our friends have just bought a hot tub aswell after the excellent service we had,"
"We purchased our Aqua 1 swim spa November 2017 and absolutely love it. Mark the owner was not pushy in any way or he's sales team but very knowledgeable about all products Delivery went like clockwork with a professional attitude and eye for detail down to a 4 meter long tub being crane lifted over the roof of our house to the neighbours amazement. The institution was carried out by friendly competent staff and Chris would explain about how to maintain a healthy tub and different programmes and functions available ,I must admit it was daunting in the beginning thinking I would need a chemistry degree and time set aside for maintenance how wrong could I be and they are always on the end of the phone if needed. I have waited nearly 6 months to write this review as I have never owned a hot tub or spa before and wanted to see how things went but it's been a breeze but I'm not sure if the grand children come too see us or the spa . I would defiantly recommend and buy from Hot Tub Warehouse again due to the quality product and service . A big thanks lads"
THEHOTTUBWAREHOUSE.CO.UK is rated 4.90 based on 90 reviews