THEHOTTUBWAREHOUSE.CO.UK Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend THEHOTTUBWAREHOUSE.CO.UK

Tell us how THEHOTTUBWAREHOUSE.CO.UK made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
Rachel Harwood
"Hi , we got a hottub through these guys , from make a wish , was so happy with how polite and quick they were , am very happy and would recommend to anyone. Thanks again for making a little girl very happy"
Gary Hindhaugh
"Great service from start to finish. Really look after you even after delivery. Always there for advice and not just about the hard sell Best purchase we’ve made in a long time. Eventually gets everyone away from phones, TVs and computers Couldn’t recommend Mark, Grant and the team enough Top Draw Garry Hindhaugh"
Helen Lumley
"Our daughter kindly received a hot tub via their work for the Make A Wish Foundation. The service was amazing, they were extremely helpful prior to installation as we were building a decked area for the hot tub to be installed on and they helped to advise us. We're so grateful for their help. Would highly recommend."
"SWIMSPA If you would like a Swimspa or Hottub, this is the place to go. Mark and Grant and their staff are so friendly, knowledgeable and helpfull. Nothing is too much trouble. The Swimspa is fabulous, I love it, with coloured lights, fountains and hot tub seats it is a pleasure to use, however it really comes into its own when the four powerful jets kick in and you start swimming. Mine is outside, but because it is heated I still use it most days. Its now November and I have had it 3 months, time for its first service. The Hottub Warehouse will be coming out to do it soon. I can not recommend them enough. Don't think about it, just do it."
"The service I have received from the Hot Tub Warehouse has been second to none.From my first enquiry to my purchase and after sales help is excellent..I say is excellent as this is an ongoing process as I am a beginner with hot tubs.Mark, Grant and Ben have been so kind and helpful steering me along the way and they have great patience and politeness.Would certainly recommend to friends."
"I purchased a Hot tub after visiting the showroom, the tub was installed as planned and we have now been enjoying our tub for the last few month. I had an issue with the Headrests, I contacted Grant and he agreed to replace the items. I cannot fault The Hot Tub Warehouse , thank You."
"Very knowledgeable & helpful. I'd definatly recommend this company and already have."
"We've had a problem with a spa that we'd bought elsewhere. The HotTubWarehouse guys checked it out, thoroughly serviced it and got it working again. Very pleasant people to deal with and they really know their stuff. Recommended!"
"The Hot Tub Warehouse provided an excellent service throughout the process of choosing, buying and installing our hot tub. They have also been happy to follow up on any queries we had following installation to help us get used to the new hot tub and make sure we knew how to use it look after it properly."
"Good installation on tight access"
"Absolute first class service, Ben and Richard bent over backwards to accomodate our every need. Very knowledgable about the running side of it aswell. You 2 are a credit to hot tub warehouse. Thanks for all of your help and we would 110% reccommend the hot tub warehouse to anybody reading this. And thanks to Grant aswell. Many thanks Troy, Lynn, Denon & Deryn"
"Service was first class, Mark and the team were amazing. Got my hot tub within 2 weeks of going in to the showroom! And their aftercare has been second to none"
"Terrible"
"Absolutely fantastic service from start to finish... and even after that. The installation went smoothly - even with access problems to our garden. The staff were very helpful and friendly. Always there to answer any questions. The after sales care is fantastic. Would definitely recommend."
"Richard and Ben were fantastic.. Great service from both! Even though we have low water pressure they were very patient.. Went through all the features with us and even called us to see how we were getting on . Fully recommend The hottubwarehouse"
"An amazing week will defo recommend and use these again cx lovely service from start to finish"
"Very helpful and good after service"
"very friendly and good customer service"
"Delivered earlier than expected and all set up ready to go. We were unsure of a few things about the workings of the tub but the staff couldn’t of help us more. They were great to deal with in every way. Thanks again 👌🏻"
"Super fast service, organised everything. Great all round"
THEHOTTUBWAREHOUSE.CO.UK is rated 4.91 based on 102 reviews