THEHOTTUBWAREHOUSE.CO.UK Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend THEHOTTUBWAREHOUSE.CO.UK

How would you rate THEHOTTUBWAREHOUSE.CO.UK ?

Verified Buyer
"Do not think about buying a hot tub without visiting The Hot Tub Warehouse. Mark, Grant, Richard and Ben look after their customers soooooo well. Nothing is too much trouble. The installation was painless, the after-sales service first class and the tub itself ... well, it is fantastic!"
Verified Buyer
"BRILLIANT FROM START TO FINISH, THREE VERY HAPPY GRAND CHILDREN, AND TWO VERY RELAXED GRAND PARENTS. THANK YOU TO THE HOT TUB WAREHOUSE TEAM WE LOVE OUR NEW HOT TUB. GRAEME & SYLVIA BROWN"
Brian McStravog
Brian McStravog
Verified Buyer
"Great service from start to finish nothing was a problem even tho hot tub was being supplied and installed in Northern Ireland. Excellent service and product"
Mark Jenkins
Verified Buyer
"From start to finish the whole purchasing experience was faultless. From first visiting the showroom, i had an idea what i was looking for. Meeting Mark on arrival he took the time to explain all my options without being pushy. From this moment on i knew i would be purchasing my first tub form The Hot Tub Warehouse. Once i had chose my tub, i revisited the showroom to place the order, this time i met Grant. Again absolutely faultless. These guys know what they're doing, the customer service skills are second to none!!! The tub arrived as promised, they had a few issues on site but nothing phased them, the tub was installed as planned and we have now been enjoying our tub for the last few month. I cannot rate The Hot Tub Warehouse enough, thanks again gents!!!!"
Mike & Norma Neal
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful and knowledgeable and considerate"
Bryn Williams
Verified Buyer
"On choosing the spa, we found the staff very friendly, very well informed and always happy to answer any queries we had. This helped enormously on choosing the right spa for our family. Once chosen the installation was very professional, with staff on hand to answer any queries raised and good instruction given for looking after the spa once installed. Altogether a very professional, informed and friendly company."
Darryl Laws
Verified Buyer
"Advised me on the best tub to buy and sorted me out an excellent deal... all staff are very friendly and helpful definitely recommend"
"Great service, very helpful staff love our new hot tub!"
"Went out to buy Astro Turf came back with a hot tub!!!!! We are not novices to the hot tub scene and are delighted with the upgrade the whole family are enjoying the new tub. The staff couldn’t have been more helpful Grant In particular who phoned on a regular basis even following up a query at 9pm in the evening. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend the company. We are absolutely delighted with the service."
Mark Thoomson
Verified Buyer
"I got a hot tub and a sauna from The Hot tub warehouse and its been a great experience. Mark and the team have been great, though I have not had any real issues I know they are only a phone call away if I need any advice."
Scott Davies
Verified Buyer
"The service that we received from the hot tub warehouse was fantastic, they have been incredibly helpful and knowledgeable on everything we needed to know about the hot tub we bought. We highly recommend them and our friends have just bought a hot tub aswell after the excellent service we had,"
Gary & Diane Leggate
Verified Buyer
"We purchased our Aqua 1 swim spa November 2017 and absolutely love it. Mark the owner was not pushy in any way or he's sales team but very knowledgeable about all products Delivery went like clockwork with a professional attitude and eye for detail down to a 4 meter long tub being crane lifted over the roof of our house to the neighbours amazement. The institution was carried out by friendly competent staff and Chris would explain about how to maintain a healthy tub and different programmes and functions available ,I must admit it was daunting in the beginning thinking I would need a chemistry degree and time set aside for maintenance how wrong could I be and they are always on the end of the phone if needed. I have waited nearly 6 months to write this review as I have never owned a hot tub or spa before and wanted to see how things went but it's been a breeze but I'm not sure if the grand children come too see us or the spa . I would defiantly recommend and buy from Hot Tub Warehouse again due to the quality product and service . A big thanks lads"
Lucy Richards
Verified Buyer
"The whole experience has been wonderful. My boy is very happy with his tub and the benefits will be amazing for him. I cant thank all of you enough. You have made us a very happy family. Fantastic staff!"
Pauline Craig
Verified Buyer
"Extremely friendly and knowledgeable and they helped us to choose the right hot tub for our particular needs. The installation went well and we have been enjoying our hot tub with family and friends for the past week."
Shane Storey
Verified Buyer
"Amazing quality, speedy delivery and extremely friendly and highly experienced team of staff. Couldn't do enough to help our family before, during and after we received the hot tub. Thank you so much the hot tub warehouse"
Nikki Benton
Verified Buyer
"My daughter has complex epilepsy and has a lot of muscle pain, we were given a hot tub from Hot tub Warehouse through the Make A Wish foundation and it's made a huge difference to her. She says that she's never felt so good after a string of seizures and a soak in the hot tub. It helps her relax and destress as well. Having to lift and move my daughter also leaves me with back and muscle ache, so it's made a huge difference to both of us as well as given us some lovely bonding time together. The guys who came to set it up were absolutely lovely and did everything to make sure it was all up and running, with loads of helpful advice and instructions. Any problems and a quick phone call gets everything sorted out, I couldn't be happier. Thank you Hot Tub Warehouse, you've made a huge difference to our lives."
Mark Small
Verified Buyer
"thought they were fantastic from start to finish, would highly recommend"
Liz Randall
Verified Buyer
"The Hot tub Warehouse provided our little boy with one of their amazing hot tubs! His Wish, from Make a wish was to receive this. It is fantastic! Luke loves it and it is great therapy and fun for him. Luke has very little sight and very little hearing this means that his other senses are very important. He loves water and the hot tub is perfect for him. As a family we are all loving playing and relaxing in it! Thank you so much!"
Carrie McLachlan
Verified Buyer
"This company very kindly went above an beyond. Not only did they help make my daughters wish come true they did it even faster than ever expected. Grant has been fab. The guys who came to deliver and installed stayed till it’s was fully up an running an made sure I knew what I was doing. We are forever greatful. Thank you so much x"
Jas Ollerenshaw
Verified Buyer
"Super fast delivery and amazing contact throughout ordering to delivery. The team worked wonders getting the tub in position which was a bit of a challenge. Incredible customer service, support and advice with ongoing mantainace. Highly recommend"
"Thank you so much for our lovely hot tub from our wish to the wish foundation for our son hoping to try it out this weekend :)"
THEHOTTUBWAREHOUSE.CO.UK is rated 4.94 based on 80 reviews