THEHOTTUBWAREHOUSE.CO.UK Reviews

Based on 261 reviews
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read THEHOTTUBWAREHOUSE.CO.UK Reviews

mail@thehottubwarehouse.co.uk

Tell us how THEHOTTUBWAREHOUSE.CO.UK made you happy
THEHOTTUBWAREHOUSE.CO.UK 5 star review on 23rd April 2022
Julian Malgras
THEHOTTUBWAREHOUSE.CO.UK 5 star review on 22nd December 2021
Haggerty
THEHOTTUBWAREHOUSE.CO.UK 1 star review on 12th September 2021
Phillip Greenly
THEHOTTUBWAREHOUSE.CO.UK 5 star review on 12th September 2021
Excellent service and friendly staff. Many thanks to Grant for sorting us out with a great tub really quickly. Couldn’t be happier with this company and would highly recommend.
Grant and lady in shop were great help and helped make a easy decision
My purchase of a hot tub from this company has been a pleasure. I also feel confident in their after sales support at this point. There are a lot of companies out there, I would recommend shopping here.
Great service by all staff. Grant in the showroom was extremely helpful. We had an initial problem with our tub but this was sorted out straight away. Rob, Keith and Michael who installed the tub were fantastic and worked so hard.They were very professional and friendly. We would highly recommend this company if you are thinking about having a Hot Tub installed
My hot tub is a luxurious addition to my house. Smooth delivery( despite the telephone wires!) and great service before and after from Grant and the team. Very happy with quality of the tub and genuinely nice people to deal with.
Excellent customer service from start to finish. Really easy process on purchase and installation of hot tub.
Great customer service. Very friendly and helpful.
We have received absolutely outstanding service from Grant and Suzy from the moment we stepped in to store. Not knowing what we actually wanted to finding the dream tub with their help and guidance in one easy visit. Every step of the process has been a pleasant one. Both Grant and Suzy’s knowledge has been second to none and we wouldn’t have chosen anywhere else to purchase. Not to mention the helpful lads that came to instal our hot tub who were friendly, informative and provided us with everything we needed for the initial set up. We cannot fault the service from the hot tub warehouse and we are over the moon with everything. Thank you again for an excellent experience Merci!
THEHOTTUBWAREHOUSE.CO.UK 5 star review on 23rd April 2022
Can't recommend these guys enough. From first contact and going to the showroom to delivery and aftersales care, everything has been first-rate.
I am delighted with my hot tub and we had very good service from your company. I had to ask for instructions on how to maintain and monitor the tub and was eventually sent a comprehensive written set of instructions. I have requested a copy of the warranty as the web link given did not work, I am still waiting for this. The staff were friendly and helpful at all times.
Thank you so much to Grant and the team for getting our tub set up before Christmas. Lovely, friendly staff delivered an excellent service, nothing was a problem. Thank you also to Suzanne for staying in touch throughout the whole process and a special thanks to the dedicated engineer who went out of his way to ensure we were ‘good to go’ at the very last moment before the holidays. We would definitely recommend The Hot Tub Warehouse.
Excellent service and friendly staff nothing was a problem and never felt pressured. Waited a little longer for delivery but not there fault was down to covid. Would recommend them 5 star all the way
First class service was delayed in arriving but was kept informed & the lifter was fitted as soon as it came in Absolutely love my hot tub
THEHOTTUBWAREHOUSE.CO.UK 5 star review on 22nd December 2021
We have just taken delivery of our new hot tub supplied by hot tub warehouse. Whilst we were a little concerned about the whole installation process bearing in mind the time of year and the bad weather we are experiencing, things could not have gone smoother. From the excellent advice and coordination taken care of by Grant in the office to the installation staff who ensured that the delivery went without a hitch. I cannot praise all of the staff enough as we were put at ease throughout the whole process. I would definitely advise using this company to anyone who wants to have a hassle-free delivery and installation.
Had to wait a while due to Brexit etc. But was well worth it Hot tub Bliss excellent. Customer service fab.
Delivered and set up my daughter's hot tub and managed to explain to me in plain English the maintanence and chemical management ongoing, to say the whole family is over the moon is an understatement the only issue I have with the tub is getting everyone out when it's time to go in, the tub is amazing and customer service is second to none thankyou does not express enough our thanks amazing
I cannot fault these guys. My hot tube was given as a gift from make a wish and these couldn’t have been more accommodating. Helping out with delivery and the staff were so pleasant. Thankyou guys.
We spent a long time looking for the right hot tub with the perfect seat configuration and height and depth etc we found the hot tub warehouse and they were really helpful and provided all the information we needed to help us finally select our perfect hot tub. We had to wait a while due to current situations with transport etc but it was worth the wait. Suzy or contact all the way through from order to delivery couldn't be more helpful even responding to me when she was on leave! Then the guys who delivered and installed it were great. They managed to get around a tricky corner and up some steps without any problems. Everything went smoothly we were so happy. Then the guidance about using the chemicals was also a simple process and the guys were really informative. Definitely recommend these. All the best and thankyou from One very happy hot tub owners and family. All the best.
THEHOTTUBWAREHOUSE.CO.UK 5 star review on 1st November 2021 THEHOTTUBWAREHOUSE.CO.UK 5 star review on 1st November 2021 THEHOTTUBWAREHOUSE.CO.UK 5 star review on 1st November 2021
Start from the beginning, staff and owners are absolutely amazing, the communication throughout was excellent, the installation was brilliant, if we carried on talking we would of been related, the hot tub is beautiful and training to use is was excellent, thank you so much for our great product, will definitely recommend you and your products to everyone and use your services in the future, many thanks Stephen and Lisa.
It's brilliant, love it
We paid for deluxe full installation and operational instructions. We didn’t get it! I was left holding the hose pipe filling it myself, never been so disappointed after spend over £5000 and feeling let down. So don’t do the same. Save your hard earned money and go on a belting holiday, don’t give it to THEHOTUBWAREHOUSE.CO.UK.
THEHOTTUBWAREHOUSE.CO.UK 1 star review on 12th September 2021