THEHOTTUBWAREHOUSE.CO.UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend THEHOTTUBWAREHOUSE.CO.UK
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read THEHOTTUBWAREHOUSE.CO.UK Reviews

mail@thehottubwarehouse.co.uk

Tell us how THEHOTTUBWAREHOUSE.CO.UK made you happy
THEHOTTUBWAREHOUSE.CO.UK 5 star review on 2nd January 2021
THEHOTTUBWAREHOUSE.CO.UK 5 star review on 23rd June 2020
Darren Firmin
THEHOTTUBWAREHOUSE.CO.UK 5 star review on 17th March 2020
Billy Phillipson
Excellent service and friendly staff. Many thanks to Grant for sorting us out with a great tub really quickly. Couldn’t be happier with this company and would highly recommend.
Bought tub approx 6 months ago. Buying process very straightforward and kept updated on delivery times. Delivery and installation went very well, no concerns. I have used the tub nearly everyday since I got it. I had one small issue with a jet develop, I went into store to report concern. Suzy & Grant listened to my concern and Grant says I will be at yours tomorrow to rectify. Now that’s what I call customer service. Would highly recommend if you are in the market for a hot tub.
Absolutely brilliant customer service in a time when good service is hard to come by. Very efficient, professional and pleasant to deal with. Hot tub looks amazing and they’re we’re great in helping us choose the right one We’ll done Hot Tub Warehouse
excellent professional service, quick turnaround from purchase to delivery would strongly recommend Mark and his team if you are interested in purchasing a hot tub!
Amazing! I had been looking for a while for a hot tub for our family and came across The Hot Tub Warehouse. I rang them up to ask information and Grant was incredibly helpful. I was able to view the range and decided on The Devotion spa. Due to not having the correct socket I needed to put the delivery on hold and this was no problem for Grant. As soon as this was completed a date was set and if I hadn’t needed the socket arranging the spa would have been situated in our garden within the week. When the guys came out to deliver - the spa was damaged but that was no problem as they went back and a new spa was delivered the same day. They then spent the time going through everything and making sure it was all set up correctly working overtime to make sure I was happy. A phone call from Suzy a few days later to make sure everything was ok shows great customer service. I did have a few questions after a few weeks of owning the spa and spoke to Suzy and Grant and they were very helpful and put my mind at rest and a video call from the engineer sorted all my worries out. I would not hesitate to recommend The Hot Tub Warehouse to my friends and family as the service I received from start to finish has been excellent
Mark and his team couldn't have been more helpful from start to finish. We are enjoying our hot-tub one week after seeing it in the showroom. Many thanks, Alan and Olga.
We bought a hot tub from another place and cancelled it as was taking too long and service wasn’t great , phoned these guys and by far five star treatment , got my new tub within days as it was in stock , ecstatic wave , great hot tub , the service was five stars from start to finish , would highly recommend , these guys know what they are talking about ,to the delivery guys , engineer and Mark the owner perfect job guys 👌 wouldn’t even try any where else , the tubs are high standard from these guys , total first class . Helpful and trusting , thanks guys great job .
THEHOTTUBWAREHOUSE.CO.UK 5 star review on 2nd January 2021
Absolutely love the hot tub, great for spending family time together. Hot tub warehouse have been great - we had a small issue with the lights and Grant was fantastic at getting it sorted.
I dealt with Suzy over the phone and she was soooo helpful. Helped me choose the tub I need and a great price too! I ordered 1 week ago and was installed today. 18/12/20. Was so quick and reliable. The installation team again was unreal. Took off a gate and put back because I wouldn’t fit. But again they sorted all of that. The tub is in and they showed us what to do etc. Honestly a perfect service from me. Highly recommend.
Thank you to the hot tub warehouse , to Grant and to the boys who delivered our tub . Brilliant job done . I would thouroughly recommend these guys . From initial browsing to installation, set up and subsiquent after sales , I cannot fault them .
We are very happy with our party plus hot tub. The installation guys were fantastic as it was quite a job getting it in place over the top of our garage with a crane! Excellent customer service and the hot tub is amazing!
Great service from start to finish. Regular updates on progress from order to delivery and extremely knowledgeable staff. Post delivery service and training has also been great.
Waited ages but that was down to COVID hold ups but when the time came they were very professional on delivery and installation
10 week turnaround from first look to enjoying the tub in my garden. Couldn’t fault the Hottub warehouse, from Suzy in the showroom to Rob with delivery and Grant in between all the staff have been fantastic. And the product itself is amazing. 5* for service and quality. Would recommend The Hottub Warehouse 100%.
THEHOTTUBWAREHOUSE.CO.UK 5 star review on 28th November 2020
Absolutely love my hot tub and it looks absolutely incredible! It's the best decision I made. The team were fantastic setting it up and couldn't have been more helpful and Grant and everyone I've spoken to at The Hot Tub Warehouse have always responded with any queries I've had. Despite the Covid restrictions, they always do what they can to help and have been a pleasure to deal with. Couldn't recommend highly enough! Maria
THEHOTTUBWAREHOUSE.CO.UK 5 star review on 20th November 2020
Staff are Very friendly, installation was straight forward and quick also received a courtesy call a week or two after to make sure everything was great, absolutely love the hot tub would definitely recommend
Great experience from start to finish , no pressure sales when you visit the showroom, installation team were very officiant and very professional. Highly recommended.
Very helpful, knowledgable and friendly staff at the hot tub warehouse. Even with the current situation we are in they still helped to set up by doing a video call which was really helpful and easy to follow. Courtesy calls to follow up purchase and make sure all is going ok. Would definitely recommend!!
Great service , supportive of our needs & very pleasant to deal with. Would definitely recommend 👍
Really helpful friendly staff. video call to set up was great. Follow up call to check everything was ok. Thank you for everything!
THEHOTTUBWAREHOUSE.CO.UK is rated 4.90 based on 223 reviews