THEHOTTUBWAREHOUSE.CO.UK Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend THEHOTTUBWAREHOUSE.CO.UK

Tell us how THEHOTTUBWAREHOUSE.CO.UK made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Sharon Trundley
"Bought the ecstatic 7 seater tub and don’t regret it. Love all of the seats as everything has something different. The whole family love it and we’ve had a few parties! It’s fantastic in the winter months especially when there’s a clear sky to look at the stars along with some chill out music on the speaker system."
Rachel Harwood
"Hi , we got a hottub through these guys , from make a wish , was so happy with how polite and quick they were , am very happy and would recommend to anyone. Thanks again for making a little girl very happy"
Gary Hindhaugh
"Great service from start to finish. Really look after you even after delivery. Always there for advice and not just about the hard sell Best purchase we’ve made in a long time. Eventually gets everyone away from phones, TVs and computers Couldn’t recommend Mark, Grant and the team enough Top Draw Garry Hindhaugh"
"Had a great experience when buying a swim spa with the this company the staff were fantastic with us delivered everything we ask and more special mention to grant and mark who looked after us it’s giving us many hours of fun and relaxation time thanks again everyone at the hot tub warehouse."
"Extremely pleased with the service we received from mark and the team. Was a very easy process from purchase through to the install. Would highly recommend"
"Brillinant especially with the challenges there were to get the hot tub in the garden still they managed we have one happy girl she loves her hot tub xc"
"Very good service for both hot tub and a sauna, good to know they are on hand for servicing and any after sales issues. Highly recommended!"
"The installation and set up of the hot tub was quick and easy. The team explained everything, provided us with an information pack and it’s been pretty straightforward to operate. The after sales service has been brilliant. I’ve rung a number of times now, either to order supplies or ask a ridiculous question, and Grant has always been incredibly helpful (never even laughing at some of the sillier things I’ve asked!) . The hot tub is fab and we’re absolutely delighted with it. I’d highly recommend The hot tub warehouse."
"Amazing service from start to end. We had a hot tub for our disabled daughter from Make a Wish. Couldn't do enough to make sure the delivery and installation went like clockwork. Highly recommend using The Hot Tub Warehouse. Our daughter loves it and so do we. 😁👍"
"A big thank you to everyone at the hot tub warehouse for always helping out with any queries I may have. They always go the extra mile to make life as easy as possible from installation to maintenance and always really friendly especially Mark, Grant and Ben! Thanks Guys 👍"
"The hot tub warehouse took over my warranty as the company we bought off went into liquidation. Extremely happy with the service I’ve received. Very efficient, helpful & friendly service. Many thanks guys.😁"
"Fantastic service from beginning to end, including great aftersales. I feel very much like a customer and not a number. As a small but growing business, we’ll definitely return time after time."
"Excellent service from the chaps at The Hot Tub Warehouse in North Sheilds. They delivered a Passion Swim Spa and a Hot Tub to South West France for us with no problems whatsoever. Fantastic follow up to guide our electricians through connection and set up. Great company and really helpful service at all times. Highly recommended. 👍😁"
"Excellent service from initial visit to the shop and final installation. Very happy with our hot tub. All the family love it. Good ongoing support from the staff if you have any questions or need advice. We would certainly recommend them."
"Amazing service. Very friendly staff. Amazing hot tub"
"Best decision we have made. Love our tub. Service was fabulous. Installation team were friendly helpful and went the extra mile getting it up a steep staircase and into a summerhouse. Would highly recommend."
"We purchased a hot tub in August 2018 after a lot of research and discussions between my wife and myself. We decided to buy from the hot tub warehouse for a number of reasons: 1. We found we were getting more for our money compared to other suppliers. 2. Pre-sale information and support was very professional 3. Installation was effortless even though we had to use a crane organised by the management. 4. Post support has been very professional and the management and team are always on hand and available to provide assistance. Taking the above into account we were more than happy with our purchase and support provided by the Hot Tub Warehouse team and would certainly recommend there service and products to family and friends in the future. Thank's to Mark and Grant.."
"Ordered a Joy Supreme Hot Tub. Service was fantastic from start to finish. They had a great selection of tubs to choose from. Staff were helpful and well informed. The delivery was well organised and good aftersales service. Very happy with our purchase."
"Super friendly and happy guys! They had to work in the rain which was horrible but they still had a smile on their face! So excited to go in with my daughter and to be given the spa pool which will help with her relaxing and mobility Thank you so much!"
"SWIMSPA If you would like a Swimspa or Hottub, this is the place to go. Mark and Grant and their staff are so friendly, knowledgeable and helpfull. Nothing is too much trouble. The Swimspa is fabulous, I love it, with coloured lights, fountains and hot tub seats it is a pleasure to use, however it really comes into its own when the four powerful jets kick in and you start swimming. Mine is outside, but because it is heated I still use it most days. Its now November and I have had it 3 months, time for its first service. The Hottub Warehouse will be coming out to do it soon. I can not recommend them enough. Don't think about it, just do it."
"The service I have received from the Hot Tub Warehouse has been second to none.From my first enquiry to my purchase and after sales help is excellent..I say is excellent as this is an ongoing process as I am a beginner with hot tubs.Mark, Grant and Ben have been so kind and helpful steering me along the way and they have great patience and politeness.Would certainly recommend to friends."
THEHOTTUBWAREHOUSE.CO.UK is rated 4.93 based on 120 reviews