THEHOTTUBWAREHOUSE.CO.UK Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend THEHOTTUBWAREHOUSE.CO.UK

How would you rate THEHOTTUBWAREHOUSE.CO.UK?

Verified Buyer
"BRILLIANT FROM START TO FINISH, THREE VERY HAPPY GRAND CHILDREN, AND TWO VERY RELAXED GRAND PARENTS. THANK YOU TO THE HOT TUB WAREHOUSE TEAM WE LOVE OUR NEW HOT TUB. GRAEME & SYLVIA BROWN"
Verified Buyer
"Great service from start to finish nothing was a problem even tho hot tub was being supplied and installed in Northern Ireland. Excellent service and product"
Casey-Marie
Casey-Marie
Verified Buyer
"We were very kindly donated an amazing Hottub through make a wish for our special needs daughter Casey .. the chaps that came to install were so helpful and friendly and even helped put our fence back up! Casey has been in the Hottub nearly every day and it is already improving her tight muscles and as you can see from the smile on her face she absolutely loves it .. We cannot thank you enough xx????"
Scott Davies
Verified Buyer
"The service that we received from the hot tub warehouse was fantastic, they have been incredibly helpful and knowledgeable on everything we needed to know about the hot tub we bought. We highly recommend them and our friends have just bought a hot tub aswell after the excellent service we had,"
Gary & Diane Leggate
Verified Buyer
"We purchased our Aqua 1 swim spa November 2017 and absolutely love it. Mark the owner was not pushy in any way or he's sales team but very knowledgeable about all products Delivery went like clockwork with a professional attitude and eye for detail down to a 4 meter long tub being crane lifted over the roof of our house to the neighbours amazement. The institution was carried out by friendly competent staff and Chris would explain about how to maintain a healthy tub and different programmes and functions available ,I must admit it was daunting in the beginning thinking I would need a chemistry degree and time set aside for maintenance how wrong could I be and they are always on the end of the phone if needed. I have waited nearly 6 months to write this review as I have never owned a hot tub or spa before and wanted to see how things went but it's been a breeze but I'm not sure if the grand children come too see us or the spa . I would defiantly recommend and buy from Hot Tub Warehouse again due to the quality product and service . A big thanks lads"
Lucy Richards
Verified Buyer
"The whole experience has been wonderful. My boy is very happy with his tub and the benefits will be amazing for him. I cant thank all of you enough. You have made us a very happy family. Fantastic staff!"
Pauline Craig
Verified Buyer
"Extremely friendly and knowledgeable and they helped us to choose the right hot tub for our particular needs. The installation went well and we have been enjoying our hot tub with family and friends for the past week."
Shane Storey
Verified Buyer
"Amazing quality, speedy delivery and extremely friendly and highly experienced team of staff. Couldn't do enough to help our family before, during and after we received the hot tub. Thank you so much the hot tub warehouse"
Nikki Benton
Verified Buyer
"My daughter has complex epilepsy and has a lot of muscle pain, we were given a hot tub from Hot tub Warehouse through the Make A Wish foundation and it's made a huge difference to her. She says that she's never felt so good after a string of seizures and a soak in the hot tub. It helps her relax and destress as well. Having to lift and move my daughter also leaves me with back and muscle ache, so it's made a huge difference to both of us as well as given us some lovely bonding time together. The guys who came to set it up were absolutely lovely and did everything to make sure it was all up and running, with loads of helpful advice and instructions. Any problems and a quick phone call gets everything sorted out, I couldn't be happier. Thank you Hot Tub Warehouse, you've made a huge difference to our lives."
Mark Small
Verified Buyer
"thought they were fantastic from start to finish, would highly recommend"
Liz Randall
Verified Buyer
"The Hot tub Warehouse provided our little boy with one of their amazing hot tubs! His Wish, from Make a wish was to receive this. It is fantastic! Luke loves it and it is great therapy and fun for him. Luke has very little sight and very little hearing this means that his other senses are very important. He loves water and the hot tub is perfect for him. As a family we are all loving playing and relaxing in it! Thank you so much!"
Carrie McLachlan
Verified Buyer
"This company very kindly went above an beyond. Not only did they help make my daughters wish come true they did it even faster than ever expected. Grant has been fab. The guys who came to deliver and installed stayed till it’s was fully up an running an made sure I knew what I was doing. We are forever greatful. Thank you so much x"
Jas Ollerenshaw
Verified Buyer
"Super fast delivery and amazing contact throughout ordering to delivery. The team worked wonders getting the tub in position which was a bit of a challenge. Incredible customer service, support and advice with ongoing mantainace. Highly recommend"
"Thank you so much for our lovely hot tub from our wish to the wish foundation for our son hoping to try it out this weekend :)"
"Absolutely brilliant company from start to finish, always very helpful the delivery lads were great and very polite. Customer service have been very helpful, would definitely recommend, 5 star rating from Eddie and family"
Laura Sparrow
Verified Buyer
"The Hot Tub Warehouse delivered my daughters Joy Deluxe hot tub for her Make a Wish and were so incredibly helpful. After care has been brilliant and customer services are really helpful with any questions we have had."
Mr & Mrs Casey
Verified Buyer
"Went in on the Monday picked the tub we wanted and it was up an running by midday Thursday, can’t get better then that. Mark organised the lift we needed and his crew helped with opening the log cabin and removing the old tub,all the lads were polite helpful and tidy, thanks lads."
BILL & GAYLE MCAVOY
Verified Buyer
"Great staff very knowledgeable about their products willing to go the extra mile to answer all your questions. Arrived and installed as promised by a cheerful set of installers with full instructions on operating it. Had one light fail since install and they were out the same day to rectify it. Certainly worth 10 out of 10 for all parts of the service we received and the hot tub is great"
Donna And Gary Mackings
Verified Reviewer
"From going in to ordering a hot tub to having it delivered and installed the service was top class. No pushy salesmen, everything explained very clearly, made to feel very comfortable in sales room and invited to actually sit in the hot tubs to compare them. Questions and concerns always answered with the upmost courtesy. A very swift and professional, non stressful installation of my hot tub. I love my hot tub and would highly recommend this company to buy a hot tub from."
Nicola Ryan
Verified Buyer
"The hot tub it's self is brilliant but the cost of running it is a fortune I do wish I would have known the true cost of running it before I got it and not what you say it costs to run because it cost a lot more to run than what you say"
Hi Nicola, thanks for taking our call, as mentioned, it would be advisable to repair or replace the heat lock cover that your relative damaged, this will improve the energy efficiency of your tub. It is also recommended that you leave the tub switched on and running at a steady temperature in the mid 30's rather than turning it off after use. The main cost of running the tub is associated with heating the water up.
SUE & DIANE
Verified Buyer
"Wouldn’t be without it! In it everyday !"
THEHOTTUBWAREHOUSE.CO.UK is rated 4.94 based on 72 reviews