THEHOTTUBWAREHOUSE.CO.UK Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend THEHOTTUBWAREHOUSE.CO.UK

Tell us how THEHOTTUBWAREHOUSE.CO.UK made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Tammy Walsh
"Would highly recommend the hot tub warehouse to anyone! They’re fab, installed it straight away, talk you through everything, tell you about other products which you might want. The guys are great and their customer service is excellent. Very professional and also down to earth. Top service and I’m pleased we got ours from there. Thanks again for our amazing hot tub."
Gary & Catherine Greenup
"Great friendly advise and prompt delivery once we were ready for the tub. Minor problem fixed without any hassle. Thanks guys"
"Lovely people and very helpful. I didn't find them pushy, or as though they tried to up-sell and push me higher in my budget. They are helpful over the phone and have provided some useful after sales support too. One thing I would recommend is thorough research about the delivery and possibly a site visit if you have any questions. The tubs are an enormous block which can be tricky to deliver down residential streets!"
"Great service from start to finish. The teams in the office and for installation were first class. Helpful advice and guidance all through the process. Nothing was too much trouble. Thanks to you all!!"
"First annual service undertaken today. Excellent job completed in a very helpful and professional manner by Luke. Bearing in mind the initial cost of the tub I feel it is important that this service be done annually to get the best performance from the tub."
"We went to just have a look! I'd already seen what I wanted for our sports mad son before we'd entered; a barrel shaped sauna for two. The showroom is outstanding and the customer service from Grant was professional, friendly and not pushy. Grant showed us what we were looking for, made us a coffee and left my husband and I to discuss amongst ourselves. The hot tub and sauna are now installed and we're thrilled. We thoroughly recommend the Hot Tub Warehouse as the service and products as both excellent; the whole experience has been fun!"
"Had the tub in for six months... guys were so accommodating.. tub size and colour were spot on... instalment and quick instructions how to maintain.. which was easy... much easier than my blow up tub!!! Glad I upgraded.. after sales great too and full products available all times... perfect 👌🏽"
"Can only describe as 5 star customer service, from the point of first looking, Grant answered all our questions and we got the Hot Tub that best suits our needs and size of garden. Delivery & installation went smoothly, with Mark going above and beyond to ensure we had our Hot Tub for Easter. Very satisfied customer and would highly recommend this company. Plus the benefits of having a Hot Tub have way exceeded our expectations, really helping my husband's arthritic hip and my neck and shoulders, as well as the pleasure in making time to relax. Thank you"
"The team were very helpful, honest and professional through the choosing purchasing and installing of our new hot tub. Thank you."
"Fantastic friendly sales team, installation and demonstration very proffesionally carried out . We got exactly the tub we wanted and are enjoying everyday in it. We would highly recommend The Hot tub Warehouse."
"very friendly quick and helpful"
"Had a great experience when buying a swim spa with the this company the staff were fantastic with us delivered everything we ask and more special mention to grant and mark who looked after us it’s giving us many hours of fun and relaxation time thanks again everyone at the hot tub warehouse."
"Bought the ecstatic 7 seater tub and don’t regret it. Love all of the seats as everything has something different. The whole family love it and we’ve had a few parties! It’s fantastic in the winter months especially when there’s a clear sky to look at the stars along with some chill out music on the speaker system."
"Extremely pleased with the service we received from mark and the team. Was a very easy process from purchase through to the install. Would highly recommend"
"Brillinant especially with the challenges there were to get the hot tub in the garden still they managed we have one happy girl she loves her hot tub xc"
"Very good service for both hot tub and a sauna, good to know they are on hand for servicing and any after sales issues. Highly recommended!"
"The installation and set up of the hot tub was quick and easy. The team explained everything, provided us with an information pack and it’s been pretty straightforward to operate. The after sales service has been brilliant. I’ve rung a number of times now, either to order supplies or ask a ridiculous question, and Grant has always been incredibly helpful (never even laughing at some of the sillier things I’ve asked!) . The hot tub is fab and we’re absolutely delighted with it. I’d highly recommend The hot tub warehouse."
"Amazing service from start to end. We had a hot tub for our disabled daughter from Make a Wish. Couldn't do enough to make sure the delivery and installation went like clockwork. Highly recommend using The Hot Tub Warehouse. Our daughter loves it and so do we. 😁👍"
"A big thank you to everyone at the hot tub warehouse for always helping out with any queries I may have. They always go the extra mile to make life as easy as possible from installation to maintenance and always really friendly especially Mark, Grant and Ben! Thanks Guys 👍"
"The hot tub warehouse took over my warranty as the company we bought off went into liquidation. Extremely happy with the service I’ve received. Very efficient, helpful & friendly service. Many thanks guys.😁"
THEHOTTUBWAREHOUSE.CO.UK is rated 4.93 based on 130 reviews