THEHOTTUBWAREHOUSE.CO.UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend THEHOTTUBWAREHOUSE.CO.UK
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read THEHOTTUBWAREHOUSE.CO.UK Reviews

mail@thehottubwarehouse.co.uk

Tell us how THEHOTTUBWAREHOUSE.CO.UK made you happy
THEHOTTUBWAREHOUSE.CO.UK 5 star review on 23rd June 2020
Chris Charles
THEHOTTUBWAREHOUSE.CO.UK 5 star review on 20th February 2020
Ian & Dawn Bolam
More Photos & Videos
I travelled 130 miles to view what was meant to be the Passion Spa Pure Collection Refresh hot tub, I had spoken on 3 occasions over the last 2 weeks regarding this tub, advertised on their website for £4690, I was asked to ring the day before travelling to ensure they still had the model in the showroom, on Friday they confirmed they did, and that the latest version was the Refresh Plus and £4790, great, we travelled up, around 2hrs or so, we arrived to find, no Passion Spa Refresh in the showroom, but some other unbranded tub being marketed as whatever the Refresh Plus was, nice fancy touchscreen panel, but not the tub we were looking to buy, not even close, then being told that they would have stock of the Passion Spa Refresh in September? Why did you tell me you had this model in stock? 3 times I confirmed this, and yet when I arrive, no Passion Spa Refresh, and some vague excuse as to why? What an absolute waste of my time and my day, I can't even see whatever this tub was we saw on Saturday listed anywhere on your website... I will certainly not be coming to pay my hard earned money with you, I work on trust and honesty, of which is clearly not what happens at your establishment.. Not impressed at all.
BRILLIANT FROM START TO FINISH, THREE VERY HAPPY GRAND CHILDREN, AND TWO VERY RELAXED GRAND PARENTS. THANK YOU TO THE HOT TUB WAREHOUSE TEAM WE LOVE OUR NEW HOT TUB.
GRAEME & SYLVIA BROWN
THEHOTTUBWAREHOUSE.CO.UK 5 star review on 15th March 2018
We are really pleased with our party hot tub and the service right from the sales through to delivery & installation. Mark & all of his team have been very polite & helpful throughout. We would certainly reccomend them to anyone thinking of buying a hotbtub
Good Morning, Many thanks for taking the time to leave your review, we all appreciate this,

Kind regards
Amy
Love our hot tub mark and the team did everything they could to make the purchase, delivery, installation etc go as smoothly as possible would recommend this compamy to everyone it’s the best thing we have ever bought. Everyone needs a hot tub in their life 😀
Good Morning Helen, thank you very much for your great review, don't forget just pick up the phone or drop us an email if you require anything in the future, or alternatively pop in and see us :)

p.s .... Don't forget your 20% VIP Discount on all chemicals, accessories & annual services for the lifetime of your hot tub!

Have a great day.

Best regards
Amy
Everyone we have dealt from the start has been very polite and friendly and most importantly very knowledgeable about ALL their products in store including chemicals and ongoing maintenance etc. Nice people to deal with. Would highly recommend this company and the products they offer.
Good Afternoon Trevor,

I appreciate you are very busy thank you very kindly for taking the time to leave your review, its very much appreciated!

Look forward to catching up with you's next time your in have a fab holiday - i'm not jealous at all! :)

Kindest Regards
Sales & Operations Manager
The hot tub warehouse were very efficient in installing our hot tub did a great job getting it into garden to begin with with very little space can recommend you pop down and have a look at the warehouse we did and bought one of there tubs which we are very satisfied with thanks hottubwarehouse
THEHOTTUBWAREHOUSE.CO.UK 5 star review on 14th August 2017
Thank you so much for your great review, much appreciated, garden looks fab!

:) Amy
Received a warm welcome from staff. Easy to talk to and informative. Nothing is too much trouble. Would highly recommend.
Thank you for your kind review, much appreciated.

Amy x :)
Had no problems in dealing with these guys, very accommodating for hold my hot tub delivery and installation on a weekend when I finished work.
I would recommend hot tub warehouse
THEHOTTUBWAREHOUSE.CO.UK 5 star review on 12th June 2017
Thank you very much for your review, it is very much appreciated, hope you are all loving the tub!

Thanks again - Mark & the Hot Tub Team
We would like to say a massive thank you to mark and his team for the great service and information given to us and the superb six seater hot tub that is now installed and finally finishing and transforming our garden we love it.
Thanks again
Ed and Laura Duffy

Walkerville.
Mark and the team could not have been more helpful. I had given up hope of getting my husband a hot tub for xmas as other companies wouldn't even come out and take a look for me as I didn't have access to get the tub down the side of my house but Mark came and worked out a plan. They were punctual, professional, friendly and informative. I would rate them excellent if it was an option. Loved having a hot tub on holiday - love having one in the back garden more !
Got a hot tub yesterday..... nit used it yet cannot wait. Guys were lovely hard working.
From buying the HoT tub over the phone with Suzie, to the insulation to the customer service when I thought it wasn’t coming... just fantastic... looking forward to a dip tonight.. Gillian Taylor
The hot tub it's self is brilliant but the cost of running it is a fortune I do wish I would have known the true cost of running it before I got it and not what you say it costs to run because it cost a lot more to run than what you say
Hi Nicola, thanks for taking our call, as mentioned, it would be advisable to repair or replace the heat lock cover that your relative damaged, this will improve the energy efficiency of your tub. It is also recommended that you leave the tub switched on and running at a steady temperature in the mid 30's rather than turning it off after use. The main cost of running the tub is associated with heating the water up.
THEHOTTUBWAREHOUSE.CO.UK is rated 4.91 based on 190 reviews