THEHOTTUBWAREHOUSE.CO.UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend THEHOTTUBWAREHOUSE.CO.UK
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read THEHOTTUBWAREHOUSE.CO.UK Reviews

mail@thehottubwarehouse.co.uk

Tell us how THEHOTTUBWAREHOUSE.CO.UK made you happy
THEHOTTUBWAREHOUSE.CO.UK 5 star review on 23rd June 2020
Chris Charles
THEHOTTUBWAREHOUSE.CO.UK 5 star review on 20th February 2020
Ian & Dawn Bolam
More Photos & Videos
I travelled 130 miles to view what was meant to be the Passion Spa Pure Collection Refresh hot tub, I had spoken on 3 occasions over the last 2 weeks regarding this tub, advertised on their website for £4690, I was asked to ring the day before travelling to ensure they still had the model in the showroom, on Friday they confirmed they did, and that the latest version was the Refresh Plus and £4790, great, we travelled up, around 2hrs or so, we arrived to find, no Passion Spa Refresh in the showroom, but some other unbranded tub being marketed as whatever the Refresh Plus was, nice fancy touchscreen panel, but not the tub we were looking to buy, not even close, then being told that they would have stock of the Passion Spa Refresh in September? Why did you tell me you had this model in stock? 3 times I confirmed this, and yet when I arrive, no Passion Spa Refresh, and some vague excuse as to why? What an absolute waste of my time and my day, I can't even see whatever this tub was we saw on Saturday listed anywhere on your website... I will certainly not be coming to pay my hard earned money with you, I work on trust and honesty, of which is clearly not what happens at your establishment.. Not impressed at all.
I decided upon the Desire hot tub for sale at £7990 and downloaded the £500 discount voucher, expecting to pay £7490.
When i mentioned the voucher I was informed I was already making savings of over £800. As the insulating cover is normally £300, which isn’t true as it clearly states in the promotional video it is part of the deal. And that delivery is normally £600, but I could have it for £300. I can’t imagine anyone would pay £300, let alone £600 to transport a hot tub 9 miles!!
I have now sent 2 emails highlighting the issues, but no reply......
Total rip off!!!
Thank you ! Anonymous for your very astute review ?
This is actually the first time we have heard of someone complaining about getting something free of charge!
You are correct OUR videos do PROMOTE the fact that we upgrade ALL of our customers to THE HEAT-LOCK SYSTEM COVER to provide added peace of mind and energy efficiency, but like most things in life this comes at a cost! BUT NOT TO OUR CUSTOMERS !!
YOUR SECOND POINT ON DELIVERY IS VERY INTERESTING, some companies may just DELIVER your hottub, But at TheHotTubWarehouse.co.uk we provide two highly trained Technicians (who`s training doesn`t come cheap) to load, Deliver , site and set up your tub. Using extremely expensive equipment. They then train you and your family on the settings and use of the product and then provide you with comprehensive water treatment training and care advice. ALL WHILST being paid by ourselves for their time and service! The fact that you might be 9 miles down a road is irrelevant as this charge is the same if you were 90 miles away. Also the GOOD LORD does not provide our VANS,INSURANCES,TAXES,VAT and other overheads FREE OF CHARGE!
I NOTICE THAT YOU didn`t actually purchase from us ? Think we dogged a bullet there !! STAY SAFE
THEHOTTUBWAREHOUSE.CO.UK is rated 4.91 based on 190 reviews