The Heating Boutique Reviews

Newcomen Way
Severalls Business Park
Colchester
Essex

The towel rail arrived quickly.
Website is slow.
A lot of items are out of stock.
The order came in two separate deliveries on different days, an email to let me know that the other items are being shipped separately would have been good. And would have saved me the hassle of chasing it up.
Good
So far so good, yet to receive product but only just placed the order.
Very clear
Your website could do with an overhaul, the checkout process seems a little buggy and could put off potential customers from completing their order. I had to place my order twice as the first time, after entering payment details, the order continued to process overnight and eventually failed. The website had created an account for me and saved my basket so I was able to successfully complete my order at the second attempt. The first order was placed on a mo and with mobile traffic so high you should really review this.
Not received delivery yet so can’t comment
I have never received the item, even know it showed delivered.
As such, I have emailed customer care regarding my order, but only heard back once a negative review has been posted.
Once a response was received though, the issue was resolved quickly and refund issued.
kkk
Your site was not working so I had to keep refreshing and changing web browsers which was annoying
The Heating Boutique is rated 4.68 based on 1,075 reviews