The Drinks Basket Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend The Drinks Basket

About The Drinks Basket: TheDrinksBasket is a specialist online retailer of niche and unique wines and spirits. We offer an extensive range, from the old favourites to a curated selection of luxury, specialist and alternative products, allowing you to choose from a wide selection of wine, vodka, gin, whiskey, cognac, tequila, rum, and various other spirits.

At TheDrinksBasket, we love what we do, from researching every product, to helping you find exactly what you’re looking for, no matter what the occasion. You don’t have to be an expert on single malts to shop our selection (but you might feel like one after). Whether it’s a fine whiskey, a rare bottle of gin you tried at the hottest new bar in town, or the perfect bottle of red you’re after, we’ve got it! With next-day delivery service, you’ll never have to wait long to get your hands on the tipple of your choice.

Info@thedrinksbasket.com

472 Church Lane
Kingsbury

Tell us how The Drinks Basket made you happy

"Excellent service and value"
"Lovely gift, more reasonable price than elsewhere. Quick delivery - will use again."
"Excellent service,"
"I can't review the alchohol, as I buy it as a gift - but I can review The drinks basket. Extremely fast delivery and packaging is second to none. Will definitely use this company for my drinks that I struggle to find on the high street."
"I ordered a bottle of Old Grandad Bourbon The price was good and the service excellent"
"Disappointed at first as received incorrect order. However one phone call later the correct order was dispatched the next day and I was told I could keep the incorrect order as a thank you for being patient! All in all a happy customer."
"Purchased as a gift, nicely packaged up, recipient was really pleased. Quick delivery too."
"Brilliant customer service very quick delivery excellent packaging"
"Very pleased with speedy delivery & good packaging good prices excellent company will use again thank you."
"Excellent service. Fast delivery. One very happy customer."
"Order arrived quickly and very well packed"
"My order was a wedding present for a friend of mine who already has `everything`. The service from your company was very good, email updates, quick delivery, easy to navigate your site. probably could have done with a bit more bubble wrap as the box that housed the order had quite a bit of space left in it and given that there were two tumblers in the gift set I was pleased to see nothing had broken. Other than that...fantastic!"
"Thanks very much for a swift delivery"
"Very fast service, and good prices! Would definately use again"
"Great site, easy to use well laid out and purchase was delivered the next day, fantastic, will definitely use again."
"My order arrived very well packed and quickly. I was looking for a particular gin which they had in stock. Decided to buy other items and found the site easy to use."
"Good communication and delivery was quick My only gripe is the cost of the delivery that Makes your item more expensive than shops But very good choice of items"
"Very happy. Delivery was quick. I bought miniature bottles and each was individually bubble wrapped. Delivery cost is high though, that would be my one negative."
"Found some new things to try on here. Mainly shots. Delivery was swift and all the bottles come in cute little life vests to protect them. Will be using them again :)"
"Great website, excellent packaging would highly recommend. Will use again in the future."
The Drinks Basket is rated 4.75 based on 958 reviews