The Drinks Basket Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend The Drinks Basket

About The Drinks Basket: TheDrinksBasket is a specialist online retailer of niche and unique wines and spirits. We offer an extensive range, from the old favourites to a curated selection of luxury, specialist and alternative products, allowing you to choose from a wide selection of wine, vodka, gin, whiskey, cognac, tequila, rum, and various other spirits.

At TheDrinksBasket, we love what we do, from researching every product, to helping you find exactly what you’re looking for, no matter what the occasion. You don’t have to be an expert on single malts to shop our selection (but you might feel like one after). Whether it’s a fine whiskey, a rare bottle of gin you tried at the hottest new bar in town, or the perfect bottle of red you’re after, we’ve got it! With next-day delivery service, you’ll never have to wait long to get your hands on the tipple of your choice.

Info@thedrinksbasket.com

472 Church Lane
Kingsbury

How would you rate The Drinks Basket?

"Efeciant thank you."
"Great value and quick delivery."
"Um it supplied me with what I wanted!"
"I was first drawn to TheDrinksCompany for their very competitive price on my favoured Tequila brand, and then found their prices to be similarly modest on a number of other sprits that can be found residing in my collection. On receiving my order I was very impressed with the very comprehensive method of packaging to ensure items arrived safe and free from breakages. I shall definitely be a returning customer."
"Very happy."
"Great choice and good prices. Fast delivery and well packaged"
"Great products fantastic prices thankyou"
"Very fast delivery and very thankful was a great gift to someone"
"I had ordered a bottle of Bacardi 8 as a gift for a rum drinking friend who only keeps bottles that come in boxes - the drink was shown on the site with a box but came without.. I then emailed to show my disappointment but have been thus far ignored!"
"Excellent service. Prompt delivery well packaged and cheapest price. What’s not to love."
"Good quality product, well packaged and delivered on time"
"Very pleased with my transaction. Delivery was fast and well packaged. Would definitely buy again. Thanks"
"Speedy delivery, competitive pricing. Will definitely buy from The Drinks Basket again."
"Very happy with the service, Many thanks."
"Great service from start to finish - and good price"
"Excellent"
"Very helpful with good communication. Quick delivery.thank you"
"Supplies spirits which are not commonly available promptly, at a fair price, and ingeniously packed. Will certainly use this service again."
Mr Bernard J
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, well packaged & a good price"
"Excellent service arrived before time and left in safe place whisky also yummy"
The Drinks Basket is rated 4.73 based on 469 reviews