The Drinks Basket Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Drinks Basket
Read The Drinks Basket Reviews

About The Drinks Basket:

TheDrinksBasket is a specialist online retailer of niche and unique wines and spirits. We offer an extensive range, from the old favourites to a curated selection of luxury, specialist and alternative products, allowing you to choose from a wide selection of wine, vodka, gin, whiskey, cognac, tequila, rum, and various other spirits.

At TheDrinksBasket, we love what we do, from researching every product, to helping you find exactly what you’re looking for, no matter what the occasion. You don’t have to be an expert on single malts to shop our selection (but you might feel like one after). Whether it’s a fine whiskey, a rare bottle of gin you tried at the hottest new bar in town, or the perfect bottle of red you’re after, we’ve got it! With next-day delivery service, you’ll never have to wait long to get your hands on the tipple of your choice.

Info@thedrinksbasket.com

472 Church Lane
Kingsbury

Tell us how The Drinks Basket made you happy
Reasonably priced , easy to order online and delivered quickly
Posted 53 minutes ago
Extremely happy with ease of ordering and how quickly we received our order. We have ordered from them before and have confidence in the goods arriving well packaged and in good order. Highly recommend them.
Easy to order and great delivery. Package arrived safely. Thank you
Prompt delivery, well packaged, not much more to say. Very satisfied.
I purchased the product (cutty Sark prohibition) as it was both the cheapest I could find and also cheapest delivery. Arrived within 48 hours of placing the order so literally have no complaints. Would definitely order again.
Perfect delivery, drink priced incorrectly on opening page but it didnt matter as the bottle of Red Dog Jack Daniels is cheaper here than anywhere else.
Absolutely brilliant xx
Great company with huge range of alcohol, quick delivery, well packed
Excellent quality product, great prompt service and speedy delivery.
Excellent service
My bottle arrived when it said it would be in perfect condition due to the effective packaging. Thank you very much as I am thrilled with my purchase as I have struggled to get Becherovka at a reasonable price anywhere.
Five 💫💫💫💫💫 from me !!!!
Good price, fast delivery !!
Came in good time and exactly what I ordered!
An impressive range of drinks and brands. My delivery arrived quickly and was incredibly well packaged. Would be happy to use The Drinks Basket again
I was pleased to find that Drinks Basket has a good selection of Beverages at good value. However I ordered an Elijah Craig Barrel Proof which is released in batches. The batch advertised is B517 which won Whiskey of the year in 2017 the batch I received was C918 which was not such a good batch. Batch varience is important when considering buying a whiskey such as Elijah Craig Barrel proof and I am dissapointed not receive the batch I intended to order.
absolutely made up with my drinks basket very well packed and in brillient condition thank you so much will defo order from you again x
Excellent service, excellent price. Thank you!
Searched on line for Irish Velvet Coffee mix and this site was good value for money, the item was delivered quite promptly and really packaged well. Would not hesitate to use them again or recommend them to friends and family.
Easy online ordering, quick delivery, great wines. What more do you want? Excellent service.
The Drinks Basket is rated 4.74 based on 2,216 reviews