The Drinks Basket Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend The Drinks Basket

About The Drinks Basket: TheDrinksBasket is a specialist online retailer of niche and unique wines and spirits. We offer an extensive range, from the old favourites to a curated selection of luxury, specialist and alternative products, allowing you to choose from a wide selection of wine, vodka, gin, whiskey, cognac, tequila, rum, and various other spirits.

At TheDrinksBasket, we love what we do, from researching every product, to helping you find exactly what you’re looking for, no matter what the occasion. You don’t have to be an expert on single malts to shop our selection (but you might feel like one after). Whether it’s a fine whiskey, a rare bottle of gin you tried at the hottest new bar in town, or the perfect bottle of red you’re after, we’ve got it! With next-day delivery service, you’ll never have to wait long to get your hands on the tipple of your choice.

Info@thedrinksbasket.com

472 Church Lane
Kingsbury

How would you rate The Drinks Basket?

"They were able to supply a whiskey that is no longer made,delivery and packaging were excellent."
"Best price and fast delivery."
"Great service, and speedy delivery. Will deffo be using again"
"They sorted my order very professional . Thanks"
Annmarie K
Verified Buyer
"Really good prices and faultless and fast service. Will be returning again and again."
"No Problems,Recommended"
"Very prompt delivery . Well packaged"
"Ordered a bottle of wine and got it day delivery. great service and good wine selection. thanks again Phil"
"Good price Good delivery next day Good Comunication"
"Highly recommended, easy to use website and fast reasonable prices with speedy delivery"
"Good prices, fast service and easy to navigate website. You should consider adding yourself to Quidco cashback website."
"didn't send out my order"
Hi Leon

This is the first we have heard about this issue. I have just checked the tracking information and your order was delivered on the 9th April.

any issues please call or email us and we will get it looked into.

THeDrinksBasket
"Very discreet packaging and very well packed"
"Great speedy delivery....the drink was very well protected."
"A lovely gift which came very well packed & at a good price."
"Had exactly what I wanted and was delivered rest quickly! Also packaged very well!"
"My favourite whisky delivered to my door, what more could I want"
"Sourced the specific bottles I wanted at a good price and they were delivered fairly promptly"
"I found a spirit I can’t buy in the shops and had it delivered at good price."
"Reasonable prices in spite of carriage charge. Excellent delivery and packing superb"
The Drinks Basket is rated 4.74 based on 619 reviews