The Drinks Basket Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Drinks Basket
Read The Drinks Basket Reviews

About The Drinks Basket:

TheDrinksBasket is a specialist online retailer of niche and unique wines and spirits. We offer an extensive range, from the old favourites to a curated selection of luxury, specialist and alternative products, allowing you to choose from a wide selection of wine, vodka, gin, whiskey, cognac, tequila, rum, and various other spirits.

At TheDrinksBasket, we love what we do, from researching every product, to helping you find exactly what you’re looking for, no matter what the occasion. You don’t have to be an expert on single malts to shop our selection (but you might feel like one after). Whether it’s a fine whiskey, a rare bottle of gin you tried at the hottest new bar in town, or the perfect bottle of red you’re after, we’ve got it! With next-day delivery service, you’ll never have to wait long to get your hands on the tipple of your choice.

Info@thedrinksbasket.com

472 Church Lane
Kingsbury

Tell us how The Drinks Basket made you happy
The day I received my order, I wrote to tell you what a great service you provide. The delivery was fast as requested! The item was so well packed. I couldn’t fault The Drinks Basket at all.
Had what I wanted. Nice and easy order and shipping. Also packed extremely well!
Ordered 2 bottles of Metaxa as part of a special gift for my husband. We married in Crete 25 years ago and had booked to go back there to celebrate. Unfortunately, Covid-19 had other ideas.
So, in an attempt to recreate Crete here in the UK - tracked down what I believed was "Gold Top" 7* Metaxa. What was delivered was "Blue Top" Metaxa. Online reviews say that blue top is inferior.
I emailed Drinks Basket expressing my disappointment as I placed my order based on image shown on their website. To date, have not received any acknowledgment or response.

Delivery was quick and price ok (although if I wanted Blue 7* I could have ordered this online elsewhere with free P&P).

Based purely on their poor customer service response, I will not be using them again
Always delivered promptly and in perfect condition.
5 star service 👍
Great service fast delivery
Speedy, astonishingly well-packaged, exactly what I ordered. 'nuff said!
I was impressed with the delivery time and the bottles protection packing I never have seen before.
Well done, Thank you with the good customer service.
Items received in good time. As described and in good condition. Bottle packing was particularly impressive.
Customer service very poor and i did not receive my drinks on my expected date
Have not open the bottle a bit disappointed as I wanted this as a gift for a friend who a big moterhead fan bottle did not come in a box as Lemmy would have said "you can't win em all were would you put em
Going to supermarkets for your alcohol requirements is at present such an pain so what better than finding a quality drinks supplier on line great prices and products in stock delivered safely and promptly to your door. I would recommend to anyone. I will be buying of The Drinks Basket again............
Very impressed with the availability and price of the products on offer.
The only niggle was there is no option to receive an order under plain cover. My purchase was part of a gift (making a home-made advent calendar) for a Gin aficionado, who would have sussed me out instantly had she got to the door first.
It's a small thing but a bit of brown tape, rather than branded tape, could make a big difference, and such a thing would encourage me to order again in the future.
Ordering process very simple, clear online process & delivery well to time.
My purchase was a gift for one of my nephews. I heard from him that it had been received, so know that my order was dealt with promptly and efficiently. Thank you.
Really easy website to navigate and complete my sale.
Order arrived really quickly and i was pleased. Product as described.
I purchased Mangelico liqueur. The product came superbly and safley wrapped in a plastic cocoon. It looks great, worthy of a Christmas present, although it is for Christmas its not a present. I need it to make my Christmas cake, 200ml to soak the fruit for a couple of days before baking, and I'm making two which leaves 300ml for a taster. looks delicious poured over ice with a wedge of lime. If we like it I will be purchasing another bottle.
Superb product. Excellent price, Speedy delivery - a truly 5* service.
Quick, sufficient and fantastic service will be back.
Excellent service, super quick delivery, just what we were looking for. Thank you Drinks Basket team!
Great product and great service.
The Drinks Basket is rated 4.75 based on 2,022 reviews