The Drinks Basket Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Drinks Basket
Read The Drinks Basket Reviews

About The Drinks Basket:

TheDrinksBasket is a specialist online retailer of niche and unique wines and spirits. We offer an extensive range, from the old favourites to a curated selection of luxury, specialist and alternative products, allowing you to choose from a wide selection of wine, vodka, gin, whiskey, cognac, tequila, rum, and various other spirits.

At TheDrinksBasket, we love what we do, from researching every product, to helping you find exactly what you’re looking for, no matter what the occasion. You don’t have to be an expert on single malts to shop our selection (but you might feel like one after). Whether it’s a fine whiskey, a rare bottle of gin you tried at the hottest new bar in town, or the perfect bottle of red you’re after, we’ve got it! With next-day delivery service, you’ll never have to wait long to get your hands on the tipple of your choice.

Info@thedrinksbasket.com

472 Church Lane
Kingsbury

Tell us how The Drinks Basket made you happy
Delighted to find a source of the best Pastis, “Pastis de Marseilles” Pernod can’t hold a candle to it.
Good stock of hard to source items. Let me add an additional order (before shipping) & refunded one of the delivery charges. Good communication (I called to enquire if they could combine the 2 orders into one despatch before placing 2nd order). Prompt despatch & delivery. Recommended seller!
Delighted with the service I received. Excellent price, although I did feel the postage & package charges were quite high. But as the Irish Velvet was such a good buy l decided to purchase any way. Thank you
First class service.
Ricard Pastis is difficult to get in the UK. Drinks Basket have it at a reasonable price with a tolerable delivery charge for multiple bottles. Arrived quickly while the weather was still almost Provencal!
I was so so so so amazed with the packaging. And such a great deal. I ordered magnum tonic wine which is rare to find in uk now and is quite expensive on other sites but here it was cheaper than anywhere I’ve ever seen. Great thank you so much
First time ordering and everything was easy. Came when we expected it as we ordered before weekend came on a Monday everything perfect will de ordering again thank you
Ordered 6 x bottles of Ricard, cheapest i could find as you cannot import at the moment. Delivery within a few days, well packed. Cant ask for any more. John
Had a query which was quickly dealt with over the phone. My order arrived very quickly within 2/3 days of ordering.
FG Avery good Whiskey As a blended it is my favourite
I had to contact the drinks basket on 3 occasions to ask when my order was being delivered. In the end I had to cancel my order.
Outstanding in every respect - Website, product choice, order processing and speed of delivery. A model operation for all online merchants
Quick delivery, products arrived exactly as they were ordered and well protected in the parcel.
Fast delivery and good service
Like the more unusual varieties on offer. Waiting for the Campari to be in stock again (smile) . Quick turnaround of service after my order placed. All arrived safely in good protective packaging. Well done!
Very prompt delivery and excellent customer service.
This was the only on line company where I could order and receive my order within the same week. The three bottles I ordered arrived safely in a very well packed box. I am very happy to recommend the Drinks Basket to other on line users in addition to my colleagues, friends and family. Thank you Drinks Basket, I will be back again soon.
Excellent service and packaging
Excellent ! fast delivery, well packaged and a very happy Other Galf eith his Spiced Rumm
Great service again from The Drinks Basket