The Drinks Basket Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Drinks Basket
Read The Drinks Basket Reviews

About The Drinks Basket:

TheDrinksBasket is a specialist online retailer of niche and unique wines and spirits. We offer an extensive range, from the old favourites to a curated selection of luxury, specialist and alternative products, allowing you to choose from a wide selection of wine, vodka, gin, whiskey, cognac, tequila, rum, and various other spirits.

At TheDrinksBasket, we love what we do, from researching every product, to helping you find exactly what you’re looking for, no matter what the occasion. You don’t have to be an expert on single malts to shop our selection (but you might feel like one after). Whether it’s a fine whiskey, a rare bottle of gin you tried at the hottest new bar in town, or the perfect bottle of red you’re after, we’ve got it! With next-day delivery service, you’ll never have to wait long to get your hands on the tipple of your choice.

Info@thedrinksbasket.com

472 Church Lane
Kingsbury

Tell us how The Drinks Basket made you happy
Was fantastic I will be buying another bottle soon
Excellent timely service and great value. Will definitely use them again.
Great service. Delivered the next day despite missing the delivery cutoff time stated on the website.
Drinks basket are brilliant. I ordered several miniatures from them and an item was missing. I emailed them and they responded quickly and arranged to send the item next day delivery and refunded the original postage and packing fee I paid. Excellent service, would definitely recommend.
Very good prices. Prompt delivery. Excellent service.
Excellent service and no issues at all with purchase Would use again
I have previously used The Drinks Basket without any problems however on this occasion I have been very disappointed by their level of service. Delivery of my order was delayed and I received no notification of this. I called a number of times to find out the status of my order and each time my query could not be handled because the relevant person was in a meeting. I eventually called to cancel my order because it had not arrived by the time it was needed and to date I have received no confirmation of cancellation nor has anyone returned any of my calls. Very disappointing to receive such poor customer service.
Goods ordered arrived as stated in good condition.
Very quick delivery. Excellent service,would use again and recommend to anyone
Very quick delivery well packaged, great selection on website.
Very speedy delivery, love the packaging.
excellent service, bottles well packaged. very pleased. Thank you.
easy peasy
Great prices compared to some other online retailers.
A very prompt reply to my request and everything arrived quickly and in excellent order thank you.
My order arrived quickly - it was packed well - I might have a new favourite rum - would definitely use this company again !
The order was perfectly carried.
I ordered 4 bottles of wine over the Christmas period. To be honest, I didn't expect them to arrive as quickly as they did, but was very grateful for the speedy delivery. The packaging was very good but I do have to admit, it would be nice if the protective plastic sleeve could have been recycled. All in all a good service, quick delivery and no breakages.
Great service ordered during a busy time and still delivered the item within 48hrs. Will definitely consider The Drinks Basket again.
Good service top product