The Drinks Basket Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Drinks Basket
Read The Drinks Basket Reviews

About The Drinks Basket:

TheDrinksBasket is a specialist online retailer of niche and unique wines and spirits. We offer an extensive range, from the old favourites to a curated selection of luxury, specialist and alternative products, allowing you to choose from a wide selection of wine, vodka, gin, whiskey, cognac, tequila, rum, and various other spirits.

At TheDrinksBasket, we love what we do, from researching every product, to helping you find exactly what you’re looking for, no matter what the occasion. You don’t have to be an expert on single malts to shop our selection (but you might feel like one after). Whether it’s a fine whiskey, a rare bottle of gin you tried at the hottest new bar in town, or the perfect bottle of red you’re after, we’ve got it! With next-day delivery service, you’ll never have to wait long to get your hands on the tipple of your choice.

Info@thedrinksbasket.com

472 Church Lane
Kingsbury

Tell us how The Drinks Basket made you happy
I ordered my favourite Bourbon, and it was delivered quickly and packed professionally. What more do you want? I'll be back for more, cheers!
Posted 1 hour ago
Prompt and efficient service. Would recommend to anyone and certainly would use again.
Well packaged, quick delivery, parcel was tracked.
Speedy delivery, well packaged and a decent price
I have recently purchased some drinks and a different item at a lower cost was delivered. I have emailed customer service and no answer yet. I do hope the issue will be resolved. Unfortunately the drink that I wanted was supposed to be a birthday gift and not being delivered was an inconvenient.
I had to speak to someone as the online ordering system failed. He said he would phone back. he didn't. i made the order online the following day
Excellent service with fast delivery .
Great value, easy to order. Impressed with how well it was packaged, received safe.
Purchased two bottles as a Christmas present. Easy online transaction and item was delivered fast & well packaged. Would defo recommend to friends.
Amazing quick service 👍👍👍👍👍 I am very pleased with my purchase and the service which I get from you I highly recommend The Drink Basket.
Excellent product and very smooth transaction - thank you.
good very I said
Was great to be able to order what I needed and was a quick delivery. The packaging was great.
Excellent service and competitively priced
Very good service . Arrived when they said it would . One happy customer
Good selection and stock, very reasonable prices, very quick delivery well packages will definitely be using these again
Very prompt. Excellent wine delivered promptly.
Good choice, good price and good delivery time, what more can I say!
excellent service ... reasonable price
Very quick and safe delivery very happy with our bottle. Thank you
The Drinks Basket is rated 4.75 based on 2,477 reviews