The Suncare Shop Reviews

Read The Suncare Shop Reviews

reviews@thesuncareshop.com

Venture Blue, Unit 1 Brookside Avenue

Tell us how The Suncare Shop made you happy
Shame I found it much cheaper in home bargains!!!!
Would recommend The Suncare Shop, excellent service, fast delivery even in these difficult times, great prices.
A bit greasy and feels quite sticky. Was hoping for a mate suncream to replace my bb cream.
The product is virtually out of date. Manufactured in March 2016 & Expiry March 2020. The Sports Gel will be out of date before it is likely to be needed. Not pleased. Sheldon.
I received 3 x 100ml tiny suncream and a lipsil
It was meant to be a free gift for choosing PostOffice holiday insurance however there wasnt anywhere on the website to enter gift code so ended up paying £25. Delivered next day though
My products were returned as when I brought the set the bag advertised was a beach bag not a plastic bag with a broken zip
Hi I am always pleased with the products that I purchase from the suncare shop. However on this occasion I was very disappointed by the postal arrangements. I have purchased the same product amount and type a few weeks prior and had no trouble having it posted to Spain. However on this occasion I was informed that the products had been returned as the postal company do not post to Spain. This may cause me to purchase from elsewhere as it is no longer convenient and had to have the products diverted to an English address even though I had paid to get the products to Spain. My previous order number that arrived with no problem was S00450063. Regards.
Very disappointed. I thought being 'matte it would be thicker like the tinted formula that suited me. Also the lid on one of the containers was broken. HE Glasgow.
I found this product quite difficult to roll over the body.
Product was great except it took 2 weeks to dispatch and missed most of the sun by the time it arrived
My order, placed on the 30th June, has still not been delivered. I emailed The Suncare Shop on the 5th of July, and am yet to receive a response. Check the DPD tracking id - you'll see it's lost in the ether. Given that I am now on holiday, I'm particularly disappointed to have had to buy all my lotions at the airport, given that I ordered 9 bottles of suntan lotion from The Suncare Shop. I can accept that parcels go missing in transit, but not to respond to client emails is particularly poor practice - an opportunity to rectify the problem now missed...
Expiry date of the sunsense ultra sp50+ purchased in June 2018 was a very poor July 2020. That give it only one full summer of 2019 before its expiry date the following summer. This was not advertised at all on the product until purchased. Others are selling it with 2022 expiry date.
Disappointed that the UVA rating is so low, this was not clear prior to purchase.
The Suncare Shop is rated 4.86 based on 2,211 reviews