The Suncare Shop Reviews

Read The Suncare Shop Reviews

reviews@thesuncareshop.com

Venture Blue, Unit 1 Brookside Avenue

Tell us how The Suncare Shop made you happy
I ordered this and contacted the phone number as had given the wrong door number. They had already posted it out before I went online to change it on my account. I then emailed them several times to ask them if they would give the courier the correct door number and had no response. As a result I am out of pocket and still have not received my item. disappointed with the lack of customer care.
I bought a sun cream for my daughter to use this summer. The delivery was quick, but the product is expiring in JULY 2021. I haven't been informed about the imminent expired date, otherwise, I wouldn't have bought it. I think it's a bit unfair. No way to contact customer service, as the email keeps coming back to me. Not impressed. I won't buy again from them.
ordered from here and tracking said delivered but nothing received. have tried to contact via email and they have been returned. The phone number quoted also comes up as unavailable !!!!
Had a puncture in the seem within the first week
I am not able to make a positive review, as the items that I have purchased have not arrived
Was damaged when arrived.i did email but no response with pictures. First time brought something off here and i regret it.
Very disappointed, ordered SPF6, and SPF30 was sent in error, although given full refund this left me trying to find some more SPF6
I paid for four bottles of sunscreen, I received three. One of the bottles I received (a spray bottle) didn't have a top on it. Out of pocket to the tune of one bottle of sunscreen. A complete rip off sadly.
We are sorry to hear you have had this experience. We would love to get in touch to help you resolve this. I have passed on to our Customer Service Team to look into. Kate @ The Suncare Shop
Great product. However it arrived in a cardboard box large enough to contain 50 tubes. Terrible disregard for our environment.
Donna, we take our packaging very seriously, and are sorry to hear this experience. We will be passing your feedback on to our warehouse team.
Never received it
Hi Raymond, our customer service team were really pleased to be able to help you with your order earlier this week. We were also disappointed that your package was returned to sender in error. We are reviewing the returns daily for your parcel, so that we can arrange to re-send it to you. It's been a pleasure to help you in this situation, and we hope you would re-consider your rating. Kate @ The Suncare Shop
Hassle getting this ordered and still waiting for it to be delivered!!
what started out as a forty pound gift then becomes thirty something pounds worth and then you receive it and then realise you was duped when its not worth twenty pounds .i was extremely disappointed and will not purchase from the post office again
Very much the same as your average 50 factor and still makes your hair greasy hence the reason I bought was cos it say it doesnt but 100% does so definitely would not reccomend .
Never arrived! Would have given 0 score but would not let me
While on holiday I have found this product much cheaper!!!
Opened the box on delivery to find half of the bottle of sun cream had leaked everywhere. Still waiting for a replacement after three weeks!!
Item not received and when emailed to find out what was happening or to be refunded, was ignored for over a day when they knew I needed it by the weekend for my holiday. Ordered on 16th June, apparently it was 'delivered' but I did not receive and now the 27th June and still nothing.
Geat service ,amazing product will definitely use again
Feel but ripped off paying £2 more than Home Bargains are selling it for
I ordered 3 lip salves 2/7/18. I have still not received them 6 weeks later and Venture Blue won't refund me as they sent it to an incomplete address and won't refund until the package is retuned to them. They incorrectly claim that my address is incomplete on Paypal ( which it isn't cos I checked and everyone else seems to manage to send me goods without bother) I think I can kiss my £12.57 goodbye And they my custom!
The Suncare Shop is rated 4.86 based on 2,212 reviews