The Suncare Shop Reviews

reviews@thesuncareshop.com

Venture Blue, Unit 1 Brookside Avenue

Tell us how The Suncare Shop made you happy
2 week delivery time
Has not yet used the product so cannot give an accurate review, however will be using the product in the next six months and will give a review then. Thsank you
Goooooooood
Delivered in good condition however no email updates to let me know it was on its way - had begun to wonder if Suncare Shop was a scam due to lack of correspondence!!
Received within a short timeframe.
Frequently short.of stock or without stock. When stocks are available, great pricing and fast delivery.
Convenient online shopping, a few products were not available and I’m sure you can find more competitively priced items elsewhere, but easy to use website and next day delivery are plus points.
Hi was delivered in time but disappointed as I did not receive free gift as advertised thanks
Hi Christine, Thanks for your review. I'm sorry that you felt disappointed. The Free Gift promotion was eligible for orders over £35. This unfortunately meant that your order did not qualify for the free gift. Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with. Kind Regards Kate @ The Suncare Shop
Great products but hassle getting it via Post office travel offer
I was a little disappointed with them, I know I got them free with purchasing the Post Office Travel Insurance. It stated that the 2 products were £30 but you can buy these products for £6.99 elsewhere. I know I didn’t pay it was a promotion but it would of been a rip off it had I paid. Sorry.
Sent on time
Good service .kept informed of order . Free postage very good.
Speedy delivery thanks
Nice product but tint too light
Can’t fault the products when they finally arrived. Only issue was that at the time of ordering, the money was taken out of our account. Many days later when the package was due to arrive we received an email stating that one of our items was out of stock! We were offered an alternative but only after a number of days of email and other communication. It arrived only just in time for our holiday.
How can a simple online order which does not involve personal contact and works without problem be worth a review? The obsession with reviews is getting out of all proportion which is why I have ticked acceptable.
Excellent postage time however what let this down was there are no seals on the product when I have brought this from Superdrug before this there is a seal so I am a bit concerned as to why there were none.
This product is ok but not as conditioning as others I have used
I love the product, however it has a short bbf date so I am not so happy about that as I wasn't told this before the purchase.
The Suncare Shop is rated 4.86 based on 2,220 reviews