The Suncare Shop Reviews

Read The Suncare Shop Reviews

reviews@thesuncareshop.com

Venture Blue, Unit 1 Brookside Avenue

Tell us how The Suncare Shop made you happy
my go to shop for summer. Everything you need for sunny days. Creams, tents, wind shelters. All post free too. Excellent service quick delivery.
I have ordered Ego sunscreen twice with Suncare shop and both ordered arrived on time . I absolutely recommend it to everyone.
excellent service. out of stock when ordered but was kept fully informed and delivered quickly when available
Easy to order and quick delivery.
Super service. excellent product.
Very professional and prompt.
Arrived promptly as promised at better price than I could find elsewhere. Packaging was a little daft however - the box Shop sent items in was far bigger than it needed to be - let’s think about the planet people. For this reason I’ve knocked a star off, so only 4 out of 5 this time
Quick and easy ordering, free delivery and fantastic skin care products - what's not to love?
Used this before so knew exactly what I as buying. Great product, good price and delivered on time
Good discount, good delivery, great products
Great site and easy processing.
The sunscreen applicator I was made aware of via 'slap screen swing' golfing campaign to warn about melanoma in golfers. The applicator is BRILLIANT. Just the right amount of sun screen is applied with no contact with hands so it doesn't get on the grip and make the club slippery. It works on arms, legs, faces and neck so you can be properly protected. The applicator slips easily into the golf bag so a second application can be made half way through the round, which is recommended as a safer option. Anything that helps golfers take melanoma and it's prevention seriously has to be a good thing. The applicator has a ball (just like underarm) and a sponge fitted to spread the screen evenly so there are no white lumps left on your arms or face. You can use your preferred sun screen to fill the applicator so whichever screen factor you wish can be used. I wish I had known about this before as I was also one of those who thought that getting sun screen on the club grip would ruin the round without thinking that the sun could ruin my life. The more of us that use this applicator the better. I cannot recommend it highly enough. Buy it and use it. It could save your life and let you play golf for a lot longer.
Great service and prompt delivery. Looked everywhere for this stock thankfully you guys had it.
Quick service and free delivery!!
Excellent service will definitely use again
Good item, a little tricky to do on your own, but hopping if my kids want to use it they'll get off their arses and help, you never know! (2021 covid)
Seems well made and probably shower resistant which will be handy as probably wont leave the UK for years!
Good strong colour so will be easier to find on what will be the packed beaches of the UK.
Plenty of room for tired parents to fall asleep in after carrying all the buckets, spades, drinks, good, inflatable crocodile and swan from the car park, unless I have to keep getting buckets of water to fill a sand castle moat that never gold up while my wife talks to someone about how she never stops!! Stops talking more like!
Great company
Love this product
Very Good prices and relatively quick delivery
My new lip balm supplier
Excellent range of products - including exactly what I was looking for!
The Suncare Shop is rated 4.86 based on 2,189 reviews