The Stone and Garden Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Stone and Garden Company
Read The Stone and Garden Company Reviews

info@stoneandgarden.co

Great company to deal with, called me the morning after I placed the order to confirm the delivery date, called again the afternoon before delivery to check everything was okay our end for delivery. Item exactly what we wanted and delivered in exactly the place we wanted, cheapest price I could get the item on line and good quality. Very satisfied
Good Afternoon Jacquie,
Every review is crucial for The Stone and Garden Company in order for us to better and improve on our company. We’d firstly like to thank you for taking the time to reflect on our service and give us such positive feedback. We hope to be of assistance at a later date.

The Stone and Garden Company
Great product and delivery driver really helpful
Good afternoon,
Thank you for writing this review about The Stone and Garden Company. We greatly appreciate this feedback and if there is anything we can do for you in the future just let us know.

The Stone and Garden Company
Pros: very good product at a competitive price. Delivery driver very helpful and phoned half hour before delivery. Cons: did not receive an automatic confirmation of my order, had to ring through to make sure order received. Delivery between 9.00 and 17.00 a big window necessitates taking whole day off.
Hi,
Thank you for your feedback. All feedback is important to us and is taken on board to make our service a better service. Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused. I have spoken to our delivery company and we are working hard alongside each other to improve our delivery service.

The Stone and Garden Company
Very happy with the stone
Thank you for writing such a positive review of The Stone and Garden Company. We are glad that you were happy with the stones you received. If there is ever anything we can do for you then just give us a call.

The Stone and Garden Company
We only ordered sand, but it had to be delivered to an awkward spot in a park. S&G's delivery driver was extremely helpful, even helping us to dismantle a fence section to trolley the sand where it needed to go. Saved me two hours of shifting it by wheelbarrow!
Paul, we appreciate that you have taken time out of your day to write us a review. If we can ever be of any help in the future then please let us know. Thank You

The Stone and Garden Company
The Stone and Garden team were very helpful, efficient and professional but friendly too. The goods were delivered on time and placed exactly where I needed them (I was out when delivery was made but this wasn't a problem). The Yorkshire Cream gravel/stones are a lovely colour and brighten up the driveway - they were also the cheapest I could find and we qualified for free delivery. I would definitely recommend this Company. Thank you Stone & Garden!!
Lynn, thank you for writing such a positive review of The Stone and Garden Company. We are glad that you were happy with products and service you received. If there is ever anything we can do for you then just give us a call.

The Stone and Garden Company
good communications, fast delivery, I would recommend.
Hi Omur, we appreciate that you have taken time out of your day to write us a review. If we can ever be of any help in the future then please let us know. Thank You

The Stone and Garden Company
The product is very nice and at a good price. The only negative was the delivery. It was delivered in two seperate lorries, each time a different driver, two days apart which required me to be at home to give directions each time and to take delivery of the order. If you`re buying a lot of bulk bags check that they will all be delivered together otherwise you`ll be waiting in a lot.
Thank you Astrid for writing this review about The Stone and Garden Company. We greatly appreciate this feedback and if there is anything we can do for you in the future just let us know.

The Stone and Garden Company
Great looking product that was the best price around, even our builders said they could not get it any cheaper, and they were impressed with the quality, the delivery was agreed for a date that was suitable to us rather than when they could fit us in which was great, we had a slight issue with the unloading as the driver didn't like that we had a path running along the edge of the road, like most people I would have thought, but with a little persuasion he agreed to let us help to get the large bags into our driveway, this is probably a health and safety issue that they have to adhere to, but on the whole, would defiantly use again, in fact I already have.
Jody, we appreciate that you have taken time out of your day to write us a review. Thank you for your feedback. All feedback is important to us and is taken on board to make our service a better service. If we can ever be of any help in the future then please let us know. Thank You.
Very helpful website, even more helpful staff over the 'phone. Very straightforward ordering process - goods were then delivered on time and at a very competitive price. Its a pleasure to be able to do business with local companies, but even more pleasurable when the experience has been as good as this. Many thanks Rhys Taylor
Rhys Taylor, thank you for writing such a positive review of The Stone and Garden Garden Company. We are glad that you were happy with how straight forward our ordering process is. If there is ever anything we can do for you then just give us a call.
I bought Cotswold Stone Chippings at a competitive price and which were delivered promptly
Thank you Karen, for writing this review about The Stone and Garden Company. If we can be of any further help then please do not hesitate to contact us.
I got exactly what I ordered
Sonia, we appreciate that you have taken the time out of your day to write this review for us. If we can be of any help in the future then please give us a call. Thank you
Communication and delivery very good and on time. Thank you.
Paul, we appreciate that you have taken time out of your day to write us a review. If we can ever be of any help in the future then please let us know. Thank you
Quick, reliable, good service from star to finish. Thanks
Thank you Julie for writing such a positive review about The Stone and Garden Company. We greatly appreciate the feedback you have given us and if we can be of any help in the future then please contact us.
Although not the most cost competitive for all products, and Hiab delivery is not available; Stone and Garden Co delivered (chipings, stone and weed control products) quickly, efficiently and on time. Many thanks
Thank you Jenson for writing this review about The Stone and Garden Company. We greatly appreciate this feedback and if there is anything else we can do for you in the future then please do not hesitate to let us know.
Great service and delivery. Could only have been improved by giving a specific time for delivery so I could make sure I was in! Would definitely use again.
Adele, we appreciate that you have taken time out of your day to write us this review. If ever we can be of any help in the future then please let us know. Thank You
It was very easy to order online. Prices are very competitive with good offers on some products. The products were delivered on my chosen day and placed where I asked, on the drive. I liked the quality of the products. Thank you Stone & Garden.
Thank you Julia for writing this review about The Stone and Garden Company. We greatly appreciate this feedback and if there is anything we can do for you in the future just let us know.
Playsand delivered at time agreed, within a few days of original online order and at the most competitive price I could find on line. Product quality also good. Happy with the service.
John Binnie, we appreciate that you have taken time out of your day to write us a review. If we can ever be of any help in the future then please let us know. Thank You.
Arrived quickly and quality good.
Hi Joan,
Thank you for taking the time to write your feedback, we are glad you are happy with the service you received.
The Stone and Garden Company is rated 4.56 based on 602 reviews