The Stone and Garden Company Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend The Stone and Garden Company
"Ordered one bulk bag, and ran out so had to order another bulk, the first bag was very muddy stones, the second bag was a lot better, the second delivery was changed three times, do to the bad weather, but still happy with stone, and garden"
"Easy website to find what I wanted. Friendly customer service to place my order. Delivery fast and efficient. Really pleased with purchase and service received."
"Great service! I love the gravel colour!!"
Thank you for writing this review about The Stone and Garden Company. We greatly appreciate this feedback and if there is anything we can do for you in the future just let us know.

The Stone and Garden Company
"The stones ordered arrived on time and were good quality, however, I was disappointed to find that one or two shovel fulls of red pea gravel had been thrown onto the top of the white marble stones. This had been reported by our local driver and he offered us the chance to refuse delivery. In order to avoid any delay we decided to accept the delivery and separate the stones ourselves."
"I ordered a bulk bag of soil from this company. Order process was simple and the soil was delivered within a few days. Will use again."

The Stone and Garden Company
"Quick and easy to order"
we appreciate that you have taken time out of your day to write us a review. If we can ever be of any help in the future then please let us know.
The Stone and Garden Company
"Good all round service with no problems at all. The stones look lovely in our garden"
"The black ice stones are grey when dry and only go black when damp or wet."
"Everything was good. Product, delivery. Communication about delivery via email could be improved. Will definitely use again."
"Product supplied was available when placing the order and the quality was good."
"There service and product was excellent I had to wait longer than expected but that was because they were waiting for product to arrive from Spain, the only reason they did not get a 5 star is that I didn't get a phone call to tell me when my delivery was going to arrive (pm or am)."
"Great product, fair price. Delivered on day they said they would."
Thank you Alex for writing this review about The Stone and Garden Company. We greatly appreciate this feedback and if there is anything we can do for you in the future just let us know.
The Stone and Garden Company
"Lovely product and really terrific customer service. Very slight problem with their 3rd party delivery vendor hence 4 stars rather than 5. I would not hesitate to buy again from the Stone and Garden Company."
"Fast service, the gravel was good quality, as when you order on line, your not sure what you get, but I needn't have worried, as it was spot on"
"Fast and efficient, I had trouble ordering on line and when I phoned up the lady was very helpful and ordered the gravel for me, she was charming and very professional,the gravel was good quality"
"My order was for blue 40mm slate, and I chose Stone and Garden for their competitive price, availability, and delivery options. The slate was delivered "overnight" which I found a little confusing, but all became apparent when it arrived as promised, but by a local carrier. Obviously "overnight" meant it was trunked to a local depot. There was no problem in offloading by pallet truck, even though my road is on a slight incline, and was wheeled down my drive to where I wanted it. The slate was exactly as ordered, although it had not been pre-washed, but again that was easily resolved once it had been laid by hosing it down. I would definitely use this Company again, and have no hesitation in recommending them."
Thank you Dudley for writing this review about The Stone and Garden Company. We greatly appreciate this feedback and if there is anything we can do for you in the future just let us know.
The Stone and Garden Company
"Delivery on time and price right"
"Delivery on time as promised"
"The stone quality and amount for the price is fantastic, we brought the polar white stone in a bulk bag and it was the cheapest we could find and the quality of the stone is faultless, we did have an issue with delivery not stone and gardens fault but down to the haulage company the stone and garden customer service was polite and as helpful as they could be under the circumstances i would recommend they try and find someone else as i have seen they had a few issues in the past with delivery i wouldn't mind paying a bit more for postage with the reassurance i would get it on the day i choose and not the haulage company deciding when they can do it. On i brighter note i will use the stone and garden company again as i said the quality is great and the price even better many thanks stone and garden i will post pics on Facebook when we get back from holiday."
Good morning Mr Rook

Thank you for writing such a positive review of The Stone and Garden Company. We are glad that you were happy with the Polar White you received.

We have spoken to our delivery company and we are working hard alongside each other to reduce the risk of this happen in the future.

If there is ever anything we can do for you then just give us a call.

The Stone and Garden Company
"Product as stated. Delivery on time and well packaged. Nothing to complain about at all. Would purchase from this party again."
Thank you Mr Ellis for writing this review about The Stone and Garden Company. We greatly appreciate this feedback and if there is anything we can do for you in the future just let us know.

The Stone and Garden Company is rated 4.56 based on 601 reviews