The Stone and Garden Company Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend The Stone and Garden Company
"I ordered a bulk bag of soil from this company. Order process was simple and the soil was delivered within a few days. Will use again."
Thank you for writing this review about The Stone and Garden Company. We greatly appreciate this feedback and if there is anything we can do for you in the future just let us know.

The Stone and Garden Company
"Quick and easy to order"
we appreciate that you have taken time out of your day to write us a review. If we can ever be of any help in the future then please let us know.
The Stone and Garden Company
"Good all round service with no problems at all. The stones look lovely in our garden"
"The black ice stones are grey when dry and only go black when damp or wet."
"Everything was good. Product, delivery. Communication about delivery via email could be improved. Will definitely use again."
"Product supplied was available when placing the order and the quality was good."
"There service and product was excellent I had to wait longer than expected but that was because they were waiting for product to arrive from Spain, the only reason they did not get a 5 star is that I didn't get a phone call to tell me when my delivery was going to arrive (pm or am)."
"Great product, fair price. Delivered on day they said they would."
Thank you Alex for writing this review about The Stone and Garden Company. We greatly appreciate this feedback and if there is anything we can do for you in the future just let us know.
The Stone and Garden Company
"Lovely product and really terrific customer service. Very slight problem with their 3rd party delivery vendor hence 4 stars rather than 5. I would not hesitate to buy again from the Stone and Garden Company."
"Fast service, the gravel was good quality, as when you order on line, your not sure what you get, but I needn't have worried, as it was spot on"
"Fast and efficient, I had trouble ordering on line and when I phoned up the lady was very helpful and ordered the gravel for me, she was charming and very professional,the gravel was good quality"
"My order was for blue 40mm slate, and I chose Stone and Garden for their competitive price, availability, and delivery options. The slate was delivered "overnight" which I found a little confusing, but all became apparent when it arrived as promised, but by a local carrier. Obviously "overnight" meant it was trunked to a local depot. There was no problem in offloading by pallet truck, even though my road is on a slight incline, and was wheeled down my drive to where I wanted it. The slate was exactly as ordered, although it had not been pre-washed, but again that was easily resolved once it had been laid by hosing it down. I would definitely use this Company again, and have no hesitation in recommending them."
Thank you Dudley for writing this review about The Stone and Garden Company. We greatly appreciate this feedback and if there is anything we can do for you in the future just let us know.
The Stone and Garden Company
"Delivery on time and price right"
"Delivery on time as promised"
"The stone quality and amount for the price is fantastic, we brought the polar white stone in a bulk bag and it was the cheapest we could find and the quality of the stone is faultless, we did have an issue with delivery not stone and gardens fault but down to the haulage company the stone and garden customer service was polite and as helpful as they could be under the circumstances i would recommend they try and find someone else as i have seen they had a few issues in the past with delivery i wouldn't mind paying a bit more for postage with the reassurance i would get it on the day i choose and not the haulage company deciding when they can do it. On i brighter note i will use the stone and garden company again as i said the quality is great and the price even better many thanks stone and garden i will post pics on Facebook when we get back from holiday."
Good morning Mr Rook

Thank you for writing such a positive review of The Stone and Garden Company. We are glad that you were happy with the Polar White you received.

We have spoken to our delivery company and we are working hard alongside each other to reduce the risk of this happen in the future.

If there is ever anything we can do for you then just give us a call.

The Stone and Garden Company
"Product as stated. Delivery on time and well packaged. Nothing to complain about at all. Would purchase from this party again."
Thank you Mr Ellis for writing this review about The Stone and Garden Company. We greatly appreciate this feedback and if there is anything we can do for you in the future just let us know.

The Stone and Garden Company
"Great company to deal with, called me the morning after I placed the order to confirm the delivery date, called again the afternoon before delivery to check everything was okay our end for delivery. Item exactly what we wanted and delivered in exactly the place we wanted, cheapest price I could get the item on line and good quality. Very satisfied"
Good Afternoon Jacquie,
Every review is crucial for The Stone and Garden Company in order for us to better and improve on our company. We’d firstly like to thank you for taking the time to reflect on our service and give us such positive feedback. We hope to be of assistance at a later date.

The Stone and Garden Company
"Great product and delivery driver really helpful"
Good afternoon,

The Stone and Garden Company
"Pros: very good product at a competitive price. Delivery driver very helpful and phoned half hour before delivery. Cons: did not receive an automatic confirmation of my order, had to ring through to make sure order received. Delivery between 9.00 and 17.00 a big window necessitates taking whole day off."
Hi,
Thank you for your feedback. All feedback is important to us and is taken on board to make our service a better service. Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused. I have spoken to our delivery company and we are working hard alongside each other to improve our delivery service.

The Stone and Garden Company
"Very happy with the stone"
Thank you for writing such a positive review of The Stone and Garden Company. We are glad that you were happy with the stones you received. If there is ever anything we can do for you then just give us a call.

The Stone and Garden Company is rated 4.55 based on 553 reviews