The Postcard Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Postcard Store
Read The Postcard Store Reviews

About The Postcard Store:

Why we sell the best and cheapest postcards online.

The Postcard Store is part of a small and friendly company called Oxfordshire Press Ltd which specializes in competitions and sports-betting publications.

We began when our readers couldn’t find value-for-money postcards for their competition entries, so we decided to print our own at incredibly low discount prices, just as a service for our members.

But now we find we love designing and printing postcards so much that there is no stopping us! We love real postcards and we are proud to be able to sell our postcards online at ridiculously cheap prices via our online shop.

Over time we’ve added new postcards to the range and envelopes – all great quality but at super cheap prices – and we will continue to add new ranges and products when we can. You can also find our postcards on Amazon and eBay.

01926 298986

info@oxonpress.co.uk

16 Cross Street

Tell us how The Postcard Store made you happy
Poor quality postcards
Brilliant products, fantastic selection, great prices, very quick delivery
Excellent value for beautiful postcsrds
Thank you for leaving such a lovely review Suzanne, we are so glad that you enjoyed.
The postcards are very good quality and beautiful, and there are so many to choose from. Good value, quick delivery. I am one very satisfied customer :)
We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed Sara, thank you for reviewing.
Great selection of postcards.
Great selection of cards at an even better price!
Beautiful collection(s) of cards. Arrived at my home in the Netherlands quick after ordering them. Looking forward to make many people happy with those cards in the future.
Lovely mix of cards, beautiful pictures, great quality. I also have a matching pack of brightly coloured envelopes. Let’s hope some of them bear prizes for me! 😊😊😊
The postcards were just what I wanted to act as invitations for my birthday party thank you
Great range of choice and excellent speedy service
Lovely cards great quality
Excellent postcards, super quality envelopes and a very speedy dispatch from receipt of order to Royal Mail for delivery to customer!!
Thank you so much Margaret, we are so happy that you enjoyed the postcards. Thank you for your kind review!
The blank postcards are not fit for my purpose. The blank side is shiny meaning that I cannot draw on them. In fact I’m not sure what you can use them for. Basically these will have to be thrown away as I have no use for them. I would prefer to have better quality postcards as they were not thick enough and good enough quality for my pens ink and they are slightly curling. I’d prefer to pay more for my cards overall for better quality. As this was a trial purchase I was generally disappointed overall. Wendy Morris
good value prompt delivery .
So glad you enjoyed David! Thank you for leaving us a review.
Great postcards & lovely photos
Glad you enjoyed Carolyn, thank you for leaving a lovely review!
Excellent quality
We are happy that you enjoyed, thank you for your kind review!
Very pleased with my choices thank you.
We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed Janise!
Excellent quality and service
Your review means a lot to us, thank you!
great pictures and service.
Thank you so much Howard, we are glad that you enjoyed.
Lovely visuals and great quality postcards
We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed, you review means a lot to us!
The Postcard Store is rated 4.75 based on 509 reviews