The Postcard Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Postcard Store
Read The Postcard Store Reviews

About The Postcard Store:

Why we sell the best and cheapest postcards online.

The Postcard Store is part of a small and friendly company called Oxfordshire Press Ltd which specializes in competitions and sports-betting publications.

We began when our readers couldn’t find value-for-money postcards for their competition entries, so we decided to print our own at incredibly low discount prices, just as a service for our members.

But now we find we love designing and printing postcards so much that there is no stopping us! We love real postcards and we are proud to be able to sell our postcards online at ridiculously cheap prices via our online shop.

Over time we’ve added new postcards to the range and envelopes – all great quality but at super cheap prices – and we will continue to add new ranges and products when we can. You can also find our postcards on Amazon and eBay.

01926 298986

info@oxonpress.co.uk

16 Cross Street

Tell us how The Postcard Store made you happy
Beautiful cards. My friends were all delighted to receive them.
All very nice pictures and quick delivery
I ordered three sets of postcards with envelopes and i was delighted with the quality. Unfortunately the envelopes had not been included by mistake . When I contacted the postcard store they immediately responded and I received the enveloped within two days. Excellent service and I will buy from The Postcard Store again
Loving the post cards.when I pointed out error in quantity delivered
It was rectified immediately
Great cards, perfect size good quality card.
We are so glad to hear that you enjoy, thank you for reviewing!
First time I’ve used it, had what I wanted and was reasonably priced.
We are so happy you enjoyed Mary, thank you for reviewing!
Quick delivery and a good cross section of products. We are doing Cubs on zoom at the moment and I use the cards to send out badges to the children and they love them.
Thank you Allannah for leaving this lovely review, what a lovely thing for you to do!
Just right for short pick me up message's to family and friends
We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed, thank you so much.
Lovely pics. Easy ordering. Prompt arrival!
We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed Naomi!
Didn't realise I was buying 10 of each cards! most likely my fault. Note to self read small print!
I bought the songs of hope collection and coloured envelopes.
Came quickly so very happy
Thank you so much for this review Mary it means a lot to us
Easy site to navigate and make purchases. Quality of postcards reflective of competitive prices. These are good everyday postcards. Efficient delivery. Thank you.
Thank you so much Sharon we are so glad to hear that you enjoyed!
lovely postcards a pleasure to order them and receive them in the post.Very good service
We are so glad to hear you enjoyed the postcards Margaret!
Lovely selection of cards, price competative. With no address lines on the back there is plenty of room for message. When I emailed with a query last year I got a reply within a hour, well impressed.
Thank you so much Susan we are thrilled that you enjoyed! Thank you for such a nice review!
Love the afternoon tea cards and the flower ones. Site easy to use and order filled and delivered very quickly. GREAT!
Thank you so much Irene, your review means so much to us. We are thrilled that you liked your postcards!
Well pleased with my postcards excellent quality of card used thankyou
Thank you Carole we are thrilled that you enjoyed, thank you for this kind review.
Superb picture
Thanks John - we appreciate your feedback
Beautiful cards, colourful envelopes, good quality. Like the offer to select individual cards. Well packaged. Will use your shop again.
Thank you so much. Hope to see you again soon!
Ordered on the Friday, acknowledged and actioned on Monday . Cards in use on Wednesday. that is service
Yay! No messing about! Glad they got to you safely.
Love to shop here