The Postcard Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Postcard Store
Read The Postcard Store Reviews

About The Postcard Store:

Why we sell the best and cheapest postcards online.

The Postcard Store is part of a small and friendly company called Oxfordshire Press Ltd which specializes in competitions and sports-betting publications.

We began when our readers couldn’t find value-for-money postcards for their competition entries, so we decided to print our own at incredibly low discount prices, just as a service for our members.

But now we find we love designing and printing postcards so much that there is no stopping us! We love real postcards and we are proud to be able to sell our postcards online at ridiculously cheap prices via our online shop.

Over time we’ve added new postcards to the range and envelopes – all great quality but at super cheap prices – and we will continue to add new ranges and products when we can. You can also find our postcards on Amazon and eBay.

01926 298986

info@oxonpress.co.uk

16 Cross Street

Tell us how The Postcard Store made you happy
good service
Lovely photos and good quality. Would definitely buy again.
Many thanks Linda for your kind review. It is really appreciated.
Simply beautiful.
It's so lovely you enjoyed these cards. Thank you very much for letting us know,
Delighted with postcards, as were recipients! Great value for money. Would definitely order from here again.
Fab cards I’ve got loads now for very reasonable price
I have received my order quickly and am very pleased with the product
Thank you Annette for your kind review. We really appreciate it.
Postcards arrived in good condition, however one pack was arranged with same designs together, so I had to randomise the pack with the second pack.
So sorry Brian - that sounds complicated. We are now labelling the postcards individually on the back. Many thanks for your feedback
The cards are always beautiful and high quality. They are competitively priced. I love them and will always purchase them from the Postcard store and I would also recommend them to my friends and family.
Thank you so much Alison for your lovely review. It made our day!
Useful cards most of which were good quality prints (a few less so). Great for popping a quick note on to encourage/ thank people
Thanks Gillian. We are working hard to replace some images with beautiful new ones and we really appreciate your feedback
The cards are always of a very high quality as are the pictures They are dispatched very promptly and when there was one discrepancy with an order it was rectified immediately and a small extra selection included as an apology something I really appreciated. If there was one thing I would like to see it would be maybe more countryside views especially of the Uk of course. The postcard store has been an invaluable tool for me to keep in touch with both young and old contacts of our church, something that looks as if it will continue for a while yet. Thank youmpostcard store!
Thank you so much for such a detailed review Jenny. We are in the process of finding some unusual British landscape pictures for one of our next ranges. It's so lovely to know these cards keep you connected!
Positive company that delivers postcards at a competitive price with free postage.
My only gripe would be perhaps they could offer a selection of cards that is perhaps not so cuddly. ie perhaps world locations, cars etc
Hi Stephen
You're so right! We have been way too cuddly but we have three new collections to release this year which are anything but cute. Can't wait to see them on the site. We really appreciate your thoughts!
Lovely quality postcards and a speedy delivery
That's brilliant to know and we really appreciate you taking the time to write in. Thank you!
I ordered it arrive that's good service
That's good to know Michael - many thanks
Beautiful postcards and excellent service
Thanks very much for your lovely review Caroline
Very quick, good price and cute cards 😊
Thanks Lorna for your kind review. We are so happy you liked them.
Quick service and enquires always resolved quickly
We're so glad you were happy with your order Frances. Many thanks and hope to see you again soon
My Best of British cards arrived today- the 4th set of cards from you and I love them.
I am a great letter writer and these are perfect for quick, and colourful notes. I particularly like the one of the Queen.
Many thanks.
We love the Queen card too Beverly. Thank you so much for your lovely review.
My recent order was dealt with in the customary excellent manner that I have experienced many times over the years. Excellent product,value and service.
Hi Jeremy
It's good to see you again. Many thanks for your lovely review. It's so appreciated
Fantastic choice very quick response. I am looking forward to receiving my order.
Many thanks Jane - hope you enjoy your new cards. We have a no-quibble return policy if not.
A great company with super postcards and matching envelopes!! Looking forward to my fist order.
Hope you're happy with your order Anne and that we will see you soon to show you our new ranges that we're working on at the moment
The Postcard Store is rated 4.75 based on 281 reviews