The Pipercross Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Pipercross Shop
Read The Pipercross Shop Reviews
Really prompt shipping of my product. Thanks.
Very helpful on the phone. Delivery as promised. In fact earlier than anticipated. The product was well packaged and as promised.
I bought my filter on their website and it was really easy to find the right one for my car. I believe their prices are quite well in comparison with their high quality products. Unfortunately my filter was not in stock but they informed me immediately. The overall experience was excellent.
Speedy and easy to use
Great products Great customer service Great fast delivery Very happy
Needed my cone filter quick as bike as being put on the dyno called up spoken to someone on the phone who said he would get it out to me ASAP and was here in two days perfect
Very fast delivery, well packed,
Well done website, delivery to the Czech Republic was very fast and the filter is perfect. What more to add ... Thanks
Very fast delivery and perfect product
Product great, but having 40% of the price to pay for customs is not that fancy!
I haven’t received the shipment yet
Thank you for the quick delivery, not had chance yet to test it yet but your reputation is great. I will let you know as we are testing these for Cherished vehicle insurance services.
super fast
Excellent service. Very smooth transaction Perfect 👍🏻
I didn't receive a notification of the delivery as advised but did get the product within a few days so quicker than expected. Thankyou
Haven't fitted it yet (due next week), but superfast delivery was much appreciated. And really helpful guy on the phone.
I asked for a few details on one of the products late one evening and had an email response early next morning. Put in a purchase and was delivered within a few days. Efficient and easy.
Very good shop. Wich helped me solving a problem
Simple to find the right filter on an intuitive website. Easy to order and pay and it arrived the next day. Simple and effective - 5 stars!
The Pipercross Shop is rated 4.84 based on 19 reviews