The Pipercross Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Pipercross Shop
Read The Pipercross Shop Reviews
Prompt and efficient service from a recognised brand.
The filter is amazing i am soo in love with the difference in sound and the performance gain i have recieved. I know my car well and i must say i have noticed a noticeable power gain and i am amazed by it.
Excellent shipping.
You should show customers how many stocks you have on your website. I have to wait for another 3-4 weeks. That is not good.
Good service but not sure about the products. I find them over priced. the air filter I bought is not a good fit . also the foam seems a bit thin.
Great 'sale' price and quick delivery. 👍🏼
Great customer service. Used their “Chat Line” and they were really helpful.
Great product and Great service
Excellent service, order placed midday and shipped that afternoon.
Great product, easy to fit and sounds amazing.
The Pipercross Shop 5 star review on 27th November 2021 The Pipercross Shop 5 star review on 27th November 2021
Yes they are on the ball very good 👍
Site was easy to use, clear product choices etc and ordering process. Spot on delivery, quick and without issue. Second purchase in recent years, impressed by product and service, well done. Thanks
This website should serve as a model for all other sites that sell online products. Easy to navigate, aesthetically appealing, and to the point. Thank you Pipercross for this online experience.
Next day delivery; all sorted!
Hello, I ordered an air filter for my vehicle last month (the 23rd), which you processed quickly, I paid the extra to have it sent by DHL express, this is where things seem to have got unstuck, as it looks like it has been sent by snail mail, as you can imagine I have still not received my filter and it is now the 16th, we have been receiving other orders out of the UK within 10 days, so this is not a good look.
Very quick delivery I ordered at midday & I received it next morning.
Excellent service
all ood second time I have purchased from them,happy customer
Good filter. Arrived the next day. Couldn't fault Pipercross. Brilliant.
arrived quick within 48hrs of ordering and I ordered late in the day. So very happy with my purchase.
The Pipercross Shop is rated 4.61 based on 246 reviews