The Pipercross Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Pipercross Shop
Read The Pipercross Shop Reviews
Shop is fine but filter did not fit as was no where near the correct size! despite clearly saying it was correct for my vehicle.
After 4 years my filter split open damaged my maf and turbo... Wasnt using cleaning products from pipercross. I would ask my mechanic to blow of the dirt with compress air every 10k miles... Thats why another putchase, but will try to rotate 2filters every 5k miles....
The Air Filter for my Nissan 350z did not fit at all and there was rough edges and bits of sharp gauze showing which caused a small cut on my thumb. I contacted the suppler and they did arrange the old filter to be picked up after showing them the pictures of the filter they needed. They did arrange this promptly and I am now waiting a replacement to be sent.
Ordered a filter that appeared to be out of stock. They have contacted me after ordering. Would be an improvement to display the actual stock of the products. Now i have to wait for 7 weeks.
The product came in excellent condition. The postage was a bit long..
Recovered well following sending the wrong part first time, even though the packing list was correct for the part ordered.
Ordered air filter for my 1100 tuono. I was excited, only to get an email stating it was not in stock and I’d expect delivery in 3 weeks. I requested a refund, this happened promptly and with minimum fuss so can’t complain there. The website would definitely benefit using an active stock checker.
I've used them before and quality of service and items are usually good. I ordered a filter which was showing as in stock then a few days later received an email saying will be 6 weeks before it will be with me that's why I gave 3 stars. I think from a customer point of view if you order something that's in stock you don't expect to have to wait 6 weeks. I understand that stock levels change but surely you should have a system that you can't order if out of stock or at least warns you. Even a little thankyou from the company for leaving your money with them whilst you wait till back in stock all little things that go a long way in pleasing customers who inturn spread the good word.
Item was not in stock, but never knew until after I had pad
Well as I ordered it on 15th and now the 22nd and still not arrived
Good website but should tell you if something is In stock or not before you buy
The Pipercross Shop is rated 4.6 based on 424 reviews